[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Community Action Groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 425x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 425x319
Any of you guys ever thought about or formed a community action type group to combat villainy in your neighborhoods? I'm not talking about militias, but groups that actually go out and confront pedophiles and rapists (just villains in general) about there evil deeds and make the proper moves to get them arrested or move away or just stop what they're doing outright through fear of repercussion. It's just frustrating. Why aren't there groups like this that are trapping and turning over pedophiles and such? I know why I'm not a part of one. Because I can't get anybody motivated to join me and can't find anything like it that already exists. What are your thoughts? Would anybody here be willing to form or join a group like that in their community?
>>
>>28093753
Sounds gay. And illegal probably. Also the fuck does this have to do with /weapons/?
>>
>I'm not talking about militias, but groups that actually go out and confront ... villains in general about there evil deeds
>>
>>28093753
Thats called harassment, and its illegal. Even if the person is a shithead, they still have rights.

Besides, in the past such organizations have attacked random people based on rumor or bad research who didnt do anything wrong and ruined thier reputations and livleyhood.

Vigilantes, despite hollywoods depiction, almost always cause more damage than they fix.
>>
>>28093848
Don't forget how there will always be someone who joins such a group in order to get revenge on people they dislike.
"Hey I heard [that guy that bullied me in high school] is totally drugging chicks and raping 'em, let's go burn down his house guys!"
>>
>>28093753
A guy named Zimmerman already tried this.
>>
>>28093902
That too. Or the vigilantes just become the newest crime ring as soon as they are done taking out the old one (mexican anti-cartel militias that just coalesced into a new cartel)
Or in the 1800s people would form vigilante groups, chase the outlaws out of town, declare themselves the new law enforcement and commence to shaking people down for protection money.
>>
>>28093753
We have professional law enforcement and pay them for a reason.
They are trained and equipped to do this and are held accountable and governed by law and the bill of rights as to what they can and cant do.

Dumbasses like you are the sort of people marching around with loaded rifles in texas going "ah doan know why yall is so scairt, ifn yall aint got nuffin ta hide. Im jest protectin mah community"

People are afraid because some random group of untrained unregulated assholes who dont answer to anybody are walking around acting unpredictably.

If you want to fight injustice get off your ass and become a cop or a prosecutor. If you are too lazy to do that, raise money to buy the cops nicer ballistics vests or fuck, a new patrol car. Cop cars are almost always falling apart under the hood and theres never enough money to replace them.
>>
Okay so that's a resounding no.
>>
You guys are being fucking assholes. God I hate 4chan keyboard Cowboys. I just asked a question to get some opinions. I'm not some fucking lunatic. The question was answered and no insult was needed - fucking arrogant pricks.
>>
>>28093753
You mean a police force and judiciary?
>>
>>28097089
lel cry more bitch nigga
>>
>>28097434

Why the fuck do they even allow 15 year olds on this site. Bitch Nigga? Who says that? You have no business in an adult conversation. Do the world a favor and ride your little skateboard off a cliff.
>>
>>28097566
>>28097089
>Trying to sound like a rational and mature adult
>Wants to join a vigilante group/militia
Hmmm
>>
Here's the hing about this thread that's interesting. People naturally assume that everybody is like themselves. So for me, knowing my own conduct and character, it's natural to assume that good men can bind together for the betterment of society. But for you, clearly assuming everybody is like yourself - some crazy "unpredictable assholes" - see a group of men banding together as a bad and dangerous thing. Just funny is all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.