[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody know why centerfire is allowed to sell 30 round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: AKAGUN20-D.jpg (16 KB, 800x224) Image search: [Google]
AKAGUN20-D.jpg
16 KB, 800x224
Does anybody know why centerfire is allowed to sell 30 round magazines with their imported aks? I'm guessing they are not 922r compliant at all, does anybody know how or why?
>>
>>28090278
because they arent b&
>>
>>28090290
what do the mags being banned have anything to do with 922r? Is there any source saying that the guns were imported with 30 rounders?
>>
>>28090278
They're just using old stock photos? You can use imported AK mags as long as you have enough US made parts. In that pic you have a US made grip (one part), a US made fire control group (three parts), a US made muzzle device (1 part) and one more that I'm not sure on. Not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>28090326
They probably weren't. Century threw them in after unfucking them.
>>
http://www.centerfiresystems.com/AKAGUN20.aspx

heres the link of the firearm in question.
>>
>>28090370
>>28090278
Still not sure what your question is?
>>
>>28090380
i guess my question is how are they selling firearms that are not 922r compliant.
>>
>>28090390
But they are 922r compliant.
>>
>>28090411
how so? is there a list of what century replaced in them?
>>
>>28090433
I literally stated in >>28090330 what is an isn't. Jesus fuck read your own fucking thread.
>>
File: Pfq9AHJ.jpg (275 KB, 672x2500) Image search: [Google]
Pfq9AHJ.jpg
275 KB, 672x2500
>>
>>28090454
This. I mean really when is the last time someone came up to you and said, "sir i need to check your firearm for 922r compliance"
>>
>>28090626
To be fair it is a thing for manufacturers and dealers that they have to deal with. It's the law and if you get caught with something then they could make a deal of it.
>>
>>28090626

While my pic was slightly off topic because im sure major manufacturers have records and such of what they imported and how many thye have left and what not, It was more to point out the irony that this guy might be literally the only guy ever asking about it who isnt in the industry or policing the industry.

afaik, and im not a lawyer, the only time 922r even enters into the realm of anything that matters to civilians is if they are already booking you on 30 other serious offenses and they and just making sure that something sticks no matter what....and even then if you think your going to face charges like that I'm not sure 'normal civilian' is what i would use to characterize it.

so basically dont buy and build shitloads of guns from foriegn guns from foreign countries and have a basic idea of the law and dont flagrantly violate it 9001% and you never need to actually worry,

basically follow the law and dont be a fuck wit
>>
>>28090278
Because they normally give you one tapco mag that's the guns "real" magazine and then a metal one to be used as a paperweight
>>
>>28090330
The gas piston is the 6th 922 part
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.