[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're a cop responding to a 911 call about a home invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 1449209480028.jpg (178 KB, 690x523) Image search: [Google]
1449209480028.jpg
178 KB, 690x523
>you're a cop responding to a 911 call about a home invasion
>you walk into the house only to find a man holding the family hostage with babies strapped all over his body, the absolute madman
How would you handle this situation? Keep in mind that if he falls over at least one baby is probably getting squished.
>>
>>28083737
flamethrower because fuck the future
edge4lyfe
>>
Call for backup, backup arrives, they restrain him, he goes to prison, gets raped to death in prison.
>>
>>28083737
Cut hole in roof slip down hangmans noose. Just before it goes around his next sniper shoots him guy with the noose holds up body while the officers secure the babies. Thats the best I got. Alternatively get someone close shoot him in the head close guy grabs him. I doubt it would work and even if it did it would need perfect timing.
>>
>>28083737
Shoot his hostage. Now he has no leverage
>>
>>28083737
Mag dump like any self respecting American LEO and enjoy my vacation.
>>
>>28083767
He has a gun, he just shot you while you tried to restrain him.
>>
>>28083737
Slyly reveal that baby was actually bomb.
Now suspect is covered in bomb. He is now considered a suicide bomber and terrorist.
Gun down suspect and remotely detonate babies.
>>
>>28083737
He's got at least one black baby on him. I've got options.
>>
>>28083795
>in his dying breath he reveals that he switched the baby bomb with you as a baby
>you are actually a grown up baby bomb, and the real you is strapped to his leg
>you explode
Good job
>>
>>28083737
Shoot him in the head
>>
>>28083737
Have a sniper take the shot while simultaneously catching his body.
>>
>>28083783
I die secure in the knowledge that "there ain't gonna be no trial." Backup then disarms him, gently remove and set aside all the babies, then beat him to death. The backup officers are then placed on "administrative leave" for two weeks.
>>
>>28083737
Shoot him in the head. Babies are actually very resistant to trauma and probably end up fine.
>>
>>28083864
resistant to being dropped, not crushed.
>>
>>28083882
Well someone has to make the choice. 2 babies on his chest or back maybe dying, or possibly all of them
>>
>pull out my railway rifle
>pin his head against the wall by shooting a railspike
>his lifeless baby covered body dangles beneath, keeping him upright and saving the babies
>>
Shoot the perp in the head and catch him before he hits the ground.

If one dies then at least they all didn't.
>>
>>28083737
I reason with him.
>>
>>28083901
kek
>>
>>28083901
>you have bloody mess perk on
>you know have bloody babies flying all over the room
>>
I would get pretty mad then I would laugh knowing that it is I who is the madman!
>>
>>28083911
>know
Now*
>>
>Tactically infiltrate the oversized, sound deadened ventilation system that all buildings in such settings come equipped with
>Quietly open the oversize vent conveniently directly above his head
>Drop a paracord noose around his neck
>Pull
>Keep pulling
>Hold him in place until cop buddies can get him under the arms and detach the babies
>Get paid vacation for a few weeks for traumatizing the babies by strangling their wearer to death
>>
>>28083911
Implying this isnt an improvement?
>>
File: 1446227470855.jpg (100 KB, 459x750) Image search: [Google]
1446227470855.jpg
100 KB, 459x750
>>28083737
What is he? Some sort of baby farmer? I really wanna know his backstory.

So anyways heres what I'd do:
>sick pack of dogs on him
>film it
>post it on on /k/
>????
>profit

Cmon! You guys cant tell me you would pay to see a guy covered in babies get mauled to death by a dozen rabid dogs. Atleast just to say you saw it.
Fuck, I bet one of you is beating off and thinking about it right now.
>>
>>28083737
knock him down, taze and mace him and finish by shooting him.
>>
Shoot him in the head, if that woman has any humanity, she will attempt to catch him before he falls, saving the babies.
>>
>>28084094
I'm this, I support this. ->>>28083941
>>
>>28083839

There can be no victory.
>>
Like this

https://youtu.be/8aLoZD6Jm9g
>>
>>28084144
but then he would sit on babies
>>
>>28083773
>>
>>28083737
Call spetsnaz alpha group

>7/1 casualties
>0/6 hostages rescued
>mission accomplished
>>
>>28083769
thats actually pretty much the way they did it in the comic. not usre if the same OP but this thread has popped up a few times.
>>
>>28083919
You sound like LOTS of fun to be around.
>>
Just go with ATF approved way and set entire house on fire
>>
>>28084468
only if he has the constructive intent to put a bullet through that women's head
>>
>>28083737

I'd shoot him

yeah, babies get hurt shit happens. That's reality for you.
>>
>>28083838
>>
Just fucking shoot the gun out of his hand. If he goes for one of the babies to hold it hostage with his hand, just shoot him in the head. Hopefully the woman will try to catch him.

Alternatively, wait for him to get tired as he is holding the weight of like 8 babies.
>>
>>28083737
>get on floor above or roof
>cut hole enough for a fiber wire noose
> attach anvil to noose
> lower wire around neck
> push or throw anvil off roof or out window
>force cuts though trachea and most of neck
>life less corpse is dangling from celing
>>
>>28083737
>stand in position to his 12
>second officer gets in position at his 8 or 9
>take head shot
>second officer catches body before he falls
>>
In reality, call back up.

In /k/ fashion, get the 12 gauge.

>Glory to the many, I am a voice in their choir.
>>
Detonate my bomb vest
>>
>>28083773
Haha thanks for the lmao.
>>
>>28083737
What is this from and how was it resolved?
>>
Start playing some trap music so he shakes his ass. This kills the babies, making his hostages useless. Then you get the 20mm Anzio
>>
>>28085660
Damn Korenchkin...
>>
File: no survivors.png (442 KB, 610x597) Image search: [Google]
no survivors.png
442 KB, 610x597
>>28083737
Hire the Spetsnaz
>>
>>28085000
Trips have spoken.
>>
>>28083737
they will go for a head shot cos when babies are involved they won't let you walk out alive
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.