[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
watching news, bernardino terrorist shooters are described e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Guns-ammo.jpg (327 KB, 620x415) Image search: [Google]
Guns-ammo.jpg
327 KB, 620x415
watching news, bernardino terrorist shooters are described everywhere as having huge arsenal of weapons.
read stats...police report seizing 2 rifles and 2 handguns, and 5,000 rounds of ammo

is 4 guns and 5k rounds the new crazy level of funs to have? how insane does that make you guys?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3344350/Devout-Muslim-citizen-Saudi-wife-living-American-Dream-identified-heavily-armed-duo-burst-office-holiday-party-slaughtered-14-leaving-baby-mother.html
>>
>>28083265
well i have 5 rifles 3 handguns and a shotgun, and generally have about 500 rounds per caliber, so like 2500 or 3000 rounds.
guess im certifiably insane and a clear danger to myself and others with my autonomic desire to kill and maim and destroy everyone and everything in my way that may or may not be in the name of isis and allah. brb, going to fire up the forge and melt down all of my shit and then turn myself in to the local mental house.
>>
>>28083265
You're misunderstanding. A single-shot .22lr children's rifle with an altoids tin full of bullets is an insane arsenal when you decide to go on a killing spree with it. Conversely, having thousands of unregistered full-auto weapons and other NFA guns and millions of rounds of ammunition for it all is perfectly sane if you never do anything even slightly rude to anyone else.

It's the person who is crazy. Their arsenal is just guilty by association.
>>
>>28083333
Quad3's
Gods of 4chan B in agreement with your insanity
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (73 KB, 761x523) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.jpg
73 KB, 761x523
>>28083333
you are awaited
>>
>>28083265
>how insane does that make you guys?
Between 3 and 4x as insane at minimum, in both the gun and ammo categories.
>>
I have 6.5 rifles(have all AK parts, just not built) and three hand guns. I have anywhere from 800 to 1600 rounds for each gun but the Carcano. The carcano is a German wartime last ditch conversion to 8mm mauser.
>>
>>28083265
>is 4 guns and 5k rounds the new crazy level of funs to have?

To all the squealers who don't know anything about guns, that sounds like a hell of a lot.

It's really not.
>>
have 4 boxes of 550 .22 rounds
look at me guys, I have thousands of rounds of rifle and pistol ammo.
>>
>>28083422
I have 4000 rounds of .22lr for my cz452, and it is only one of my 9 guns.
>>
>>28083265
38 guns, 12k rounds of ammo total, 4 sets of level 4 plates, 4 training grenades, 24lbs of binary, a tool box full of tools, a welder, Jesus I should stop before I hurt someone just thinking about all this make me instinctively want to murder everything
>>
I have 10000 rounds of 22LR alone
More than 10000. I don't even known how many I have, honestly.
>>
>>28083475
Damn son.

What part of the country do you live in so I can make sure to avoid it innahappening
>>
>>28083365
>Conversely, having thousands of unregistered full-auto weapons and other NFA guns and millions of rounds of ammunition for it all is perfectly sane if you never do anything even slightly rude to anyone else.

That's not true. Some old guy in California died and the police discovered 1,200 guns in his house.

They called it in an arsenal, even though he dindu nuffin.
>>
yeah im just tired of the media demonizing a reasonable quantity of small arms and ammo, which pretty much any person who goes to the shooting range on a regular basis is likely to own. its so obvious the narrative is just to make gun owners seem like nuts
>>
>>28083571
i remember that, cringed at the pics of rare 1911s and minty milsurps being piled up on a blue tarp
>>
>>28083508
Canada
>>
>>28083265
I know right, it pisses me off they keep calling it an arsenal and weapons cache.

2 semi auto Rifles and 2 handguns hardly constitutes as an arsenal. Shit by /k's standards they are still no gunz.

This media is pushing the gun control topic very hard.
>>
>>28083265
20 guns and about 3000 rounds of ammo.
>>
>>28083265
I plan to have 2 guns for everyday of the week
oh dear
there goes another government list im on
>>
File: 1404607997344.png (38 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1404607997344.png
38 KB, 600x700
>12 funs
>6000+ rounds of ammunition

Living the dream.
>>
>>28083265
I think that in the media, they count a fudd gun as 1 and all scary assault weapons or attack pistols as 10. So in this instance they read it as them having 40 scary weapons of mass distructiom.
>>
>>28083571
Didn't the try and link him to gun running or some shit.
>>
File: IMIBFR.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMIBFR.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
Hmmm. Terrorists had 5k ammo.
At best including old bricks of 22 I have maybe half of that.
I can't really lose to a bunch of terrorists now can I?
>>
File: nocares.jpg (27 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
nocares.jpg
27 KB, 540x540
>>28083265
>mfw I hit 30 this month, and probably going to hit 31 with christmas bonus
>>
>>28085873

Probably. It's hard for some people to realize that it's a hobby for 99.99% of gun owners.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.