[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Bernardino shooting pushed me over the edge. I live nearby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: meme.jpg (59 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
59 KB, 400x400
San Bernardino shooting pushed me over the edge. I live nearby and want to buy a .357 revolver for concealed carry. What are some good/not fugly ones I can expect to find around for a reasonable price? I like good value, but I'm also willing to spend a pretty good amount for my own safety and enjoyment.

Is there any real reason I should consider a different caliber/semi-auto? Because I'd rather not. I like the idea of having .357 and 38 special at my disposal.

Also how is it carrying around a small/medium sized revolver? I don't really want to get a snub.
>>
>>28078465

Go to a shop, fire a few, pick one you like. Avoid Taurus.
>>
>>28078465
Just get a Model 29 Smith and you're set.
>>
>>28078465
>live near San Bernardino
>concealed carry in California
good luck with that.
>>
if you value your freedom, you'll leave commiefornia
>>
>>28078465
Those are some fucking ugly grips

As long as your not a skinny manlet like me (5'5", 135lbs) you should be ok with 4-5"

You could carry a 6 inch but it will be a bit hard to conceal. Plus it's a bit heavy and you'd probably get tired of carrying it.
>>
>>28078465

>357 revolver
>concealed carry

Lol no

Get a glock 26
>>
>>28078465
GTFO commifornia m8. There's no way commifornia isn't going to go full retard super saiyan and further restrict gun rights after this San Bernardino shit that went down yesterday. Relocate to a free state. Come on up to Utah, I'll buy you a bottle of Scotch as a welcome to freedom present.
>>
>>28078502
The Sheriff in San Bernardino Actually encourages people to get CCWs
>>
>>28078552
>There's no way commifornia isn't going to go full retard super saiyan and further restrict gun rights after this San Bernardino shit that went down yesterday.
Probably all the more reason to buy guns and ammo now before any new laws are made and passed for 2016.

And not everyone can just move places. It takes money to move. And moving some place doesn't mean you'll get a job to where you move.
>>
>>28078502
see >>28078554

>>28078509
I am next fall.

>>28078552
kek
>>
>>28078599
did the guns follow Commiefornia guidelines? I'm guessing no, not like it will change anything.
>>
>>28078675
No, they had scary black 30 round assault clips, those are definitely not legal there.
>>
>>28078751
yes they are, 100% legal, just need a bullet button.
>>
>>28078768
The more you learn

I know there are some states that have them banned, which ones are they?
>>
>>28078843
Jersey.
Like I don't even know their exact laws, but I can guarantee it's banned there
>>
>>28078843
New York, Jersey, Maryland (IIRC), Colorado, Hawaii.
I feel like there might be others but I can't remember off the top of my head.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.