[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to weaponize semen without STDs and shit? Like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448529140915.jpg (59 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1448529140915.jpg
59 KB, 960x544
Is there a way to weaponize semen without STDs and shit? Like, cum guns or something?
>>
no that's fucking retarded
>>
What the hell?
>>
>>28075358
>not wanting to kill your enemies with your essence
>>
>>28075354
You could dry it out, combine the powder with some kind of binding agent and use it as the bullet itself.

Pretty sure that if you kill someone with your own soul essence, you earn their soul. I'll have to read up on the rules again.
>>
>>28075354

You could impregnate a woman and use your offspring as a weapon.
>>
>>28075354
Are you ok, OP?
>>
>>28075400
where are those rules lmao
>>
>>28076224
No, not at all. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer yesterday
>>
>>28075354
We have these pressure washer esque things at work that are used to blast obstructions out of pipe and I've seen them cut people and even shoot through one mans chest and kill him. With enough pressure I'm sure you could make like a semen saw or something
>>
>>28075354

OP has never been more of a faggot
>>
>>28075354

/k/ a magical place
>>
>>28075354
Crossed pls go.

No spitroasting 6 year girls for you.
>>
>>28075354
Mass rape.
>>
Yeah if you dip your bullets in jars of your own cum, everyone you shoot will become pregnant and the baby will sap the speed of the bullet to sustain its rapid growth and kill your target in child birth.
>>
Yes. Smear it all over yourself.

It'll make you a better wrestler.
>>
>>28075354

Yes, it's called mass rape.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 682x400
>>28078130
My actual face when I visualized this. Bravo /k/omrade
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 229x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 229x173
>mfw op's thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.