[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /k/. I recently moved to America. I hear that in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: welcome to america.png (2 MB, 1366x1025) Image search: [Google]
welcome to america.png
2 MB, 1366x1025
Hello, /k/. I recently moved to America. I hear that in America you have a law that says that you should be free to own guns. But what I do not understand is why there is no penalty for breaking this law. If a robber were brought before a judge and the judge told him to stop robbing people but did not send him to prison, crime would be very common. But when someone breaks your law you call "Amendment 2," he does not go to prison. He is not even fined. No wonder Amendment 2 is violated all the time. Will someone please explain this? Why would you have a law with no penalty for breaking it?
>>
Golden rule, just like the rest of the world: who has the gold, makes the rules.
>>
>>28072453
Are you asking why we don't have a penalty for not owning a firearm?
>>
>>28072453
what in the actual fuck are you even on about mate?
>>
>>28072465
What does that have to do with gun freedom? Police who violate Amendment 2 have no more money than other Americans, so what you said makes no sense.
>>
>>28072481
>>28072482
I am asking why there is no penalty for people who violate your Constitution. Remember 2010? Chicago police and politicians violated Amendment 2, but they never went to prison or even got fined.
>>
Bait thread.
Sage
>>
The Second Amendment isn't just any law. It's a RIGHT. Read up on the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and welcome to America.

To answer your question, people who don't like it when the common man can defend himself are very crafty in their attempts to disarm us.
>>
>>28072500
Oh. The answer to that is "Democrats"
>>
>>28072530
>>28072534
So why don't you Americans just put them in jail? Amendment 2 is a law, right? They broke the law, so they should go to jail, right?
>>
>>28072625
It doesn't really work that way. I'm not exactly sure what the penalty for violating an amendment is, but they're not like normal laws like speed limits.
>>
>>28072625
In democratic controlled areas they're basically untouchable.
>>
>>28072625

The United States are a massive nation. Arizona and New York may as well be different countries as far as gun laws are concerned.
>>
>>28072625
We have put them in jail.
Jail is called "Democrat" and they are treated like Gypsy.
>>
What country did you move from friend?
>>
File: 1446617878283.jpg (30 KB, 457x480) Image search: [Google]
1446617878283.jpg
30 KB, 457x480
>>28072625
What our foreign friend is asking is why Ammendments aren't enforced like laws.

The bill of rights are not laws, is more list a list of stuff the government shouldn't be able to touch at all. Which of course we know isn't happening.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.