[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they want your daughters, they want your wives and they want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

you and four other people are in a two story house on a steep hill. the hill has only one safe route to the building that you are currently inhabiting , you can see this rout from your front door. the first floor of this house has all four walls made out of brick and mortar, this room has four windows 2 of which are on either side of the front door . the second floor is made out of 2x4s and a various combination of steel plates and sheet metal it has a tin roof and has one wall with a balcony over looking the front of the house. the only way to get between the two floors is a metal ladder built into the floor.
at the bottom of the hill is a swarm 100,000 stong of violent immigrants the are armed with nothing but clubs and small blades. so my question is, what would /k/'s loadout be, and that of their comrades be, if they had to defend this position until either all of the immigrants are dead, or you are. ammunition is not a problem, you have a endless stock of what ever you need.
>>
>>28072021
maybe if op could get his shit together i could give a coherent response
>>
>>28072021
> You have an endless stock of what ever you need.
Build a wall out of empty ammo boxes to block the only way to get to the house.
> Never have to shoot anyone
> Media doesn't slander your name and SJW your ass to jail
> Literally have an endless supply of ammo. This is equivalent to finding the fountain of fucking youth.

Hypothetical situations are fun and all, but there's definite flaws.
>>
File: you have to go back.gif (501 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.gif
501 KB, 350x233
>>28072021
Only thing I need is one man.
>>
File: 1434503338569.jpg (68 KB, 805x935) Image search: [Google]
1434503338569.jpg
68 KB, 805x935
>my state doesn't allow syrian refugees in
don't care if they'd come into my state anyway, they'd get BTFO if they tried to commit any crimes as opposed to the UK
>>
>>28072089
good god i hope he wins
>>
>>28072095
>they'd get BTFO if they tried to commit any crimes
sooo like lynching?
>>
>>28072110
At this point I'd agree. There is nothing more I'd like to see more than liberals going fucking nuts that they lost the election. With trump though I feel things will either go fucking great or horribly wrong with very little middle ground.
>>
>>28072237
fuck after the last eight years, i willing to gamble
>>
100,000 green cards and enough beer for everyone.
>>
>>28072253
thought Muslims cant drink
>>
>>28072257
They are like mormons, you never leave them alone with a case of beer
>>
>>28072095
Until they start outnumbering the local populace like they are in Europe.
>>
>>28072769
>Until they start outnumbering the local populace like they are in Europe.
I weep for the future of European mother, wifes, sisters and daughters. How the fuck have they let this happen to themselves.
>>
File: 1447547661054.png (657 KB, 716x743) Image search: [Google]
1447547661054.png
657 KB, 716x743
>>28072893
>>
>>28072021
I'll lock up my daughter
Lock up my wife
Lock up my back door
And run for my life
>>
>>28072931
Maybe the women in your life /pol/kek. Not the women in mine.
>>28072975
One of the first albums I ever bought, yes I am that old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs4Xk
>>
>>28072975
>>28073018
This is best video for this song....come at me broskis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZxL0zjNGvc
>>
>>28072893
Well first of all, back to /pol/ with you

second, the US already has a white minority in schools. Its significantly less white than almost all European countries.
>>
>>28072021
if theyre not doing anything I'd leave them alone. If I had to do something I'd want a loadout of food, something local and comforting to share with then and see what is troubling them. No need to always resort to violence.
>>
>>28072021
Guilty until proven innocent?
You can't just shoot into a crowd of people, sounds like you shouldn't own weapons if you have those types of fantasies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.