[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: stupid ass gun ideas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: HKg3 stand.jpg (57 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
HKg3 stand.jpg
57 KB, 960x1280
ITT: stupid ass gun ideas.
>>
>>28066973
Not really sure how a steadycam setup would be stupid, but ok

Sorry about your autism
>>
>>28066973
How is that even remotely stupid?
>>
File: 0.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>28066973
>ITT: stupid ass-gun ideas
>>
>>28067337
Playing Devils Advocate here, weight/maneuverability?
>>
>>28067399
also, how often do designated marksmen fire from a standing position?
>>
>>28067468
All the fucking time. That's their job description.
>>
>>28067620
Right, it's not an area I have much knowledge in. But wouldn't the added weight be an issue, especially with a full combat load?
>>
>>28067688
This would only be for SWAT/Counter Terrorism in standoff situations. It wouldn't really require the marksman to move all that much.
>>
That harness was intended for standing German marksmen working on rooftops for long periods, post Munich Olympics. It was created to address a need, that need may no longer exist, but that doesn't make it retroactively stupid.
>>
>>28067789
\threat
>>
The vp9 is a stupid idea.
I JUST WANT HK TO BRING BACK THE P70 DAMMIT
>>
>>28067957
>I JUST WANT HK TO BRING BACK THE P70 DAMMIT
No you don't. If you've ever shot or even held one, you'd change that opinion quick.
It's a fucking awful pistol by pretty much every standard.
>>
>>28068869
Truth. Dicked around with one of the three shooters supply had and no amount of RE2 nostalgia could make me want one. Also looks like dog shit. But here is to hoping he meant the P7
>>
>not using the strap-on
>>
>>28067349
I spent 10 minutes laughing at this and I dknt know why.
>>
>>28066973

Couldn't you attach a ballistic shield to that arm and become unstoppable?
>>
>>28069404
A weapon to surpass METAL GEARâ„¢.
>>
>>28068937
I meant the p7
>>
could be used in case of injured arm
>>
>>28067957
I don't follow HK much. What was wrong with the VP9?
>>
>>28070665
DESIGNATED COCKING WINGS
>>
>>28067468
A lot more I suppose if they had this
>>
>>28070871

Watch the militaryarms torture test.

There was a thread about it today, check the catalog
>>
>>28066973
I was thinking why not create something like that for heavy machine guns like so the weight could be spread across the body also the auto aim scope is aprobably a bettter then carrying all that shit
>>
>>28068869
I almost bought one becuase "muh re2"
>>
>>28067789
>knowledgebomb.boom.gif
/thread
>>
>>28073883
uhhh bro
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.