[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the glock taking 1911 thrown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I am talking about the most customizable pistol.
You can get a glock know with 0 oem parts in it.
Lots of options are know availble.
>>
Can you rephrase that? I mean, the question already seems retarded, but your presentation is another level of idiocy in its own right. Let's break this down step by step.
>>
>>28054419
>thrown
>the rest of that post

Glockfags ladies and gentiles.
>>
>>28054419
You either need to pay better attention in school, or go back to school.
>>
I love Glocks, but OP is the reason that everyone hates this brand name.
>>
>>28054932
/thread
>>
>>28054419

>is the glock replacing a completely different pistol guise?

>i think it is because the 1911 was totally customizable le xdxd

what the fuck, not only can you not spell, the 1911 was never known for its custom parts potential and the two platforms have little in common other than being semi auto handguns
>>
It's apples and oranges OP, it's like comparing ARs and AKs neither is going away in our lifetimes
>>
This post courtesy of Android Lolipop
>>
>>28054419
who throws a 1911... honestly now.
>>
File: range officer.jpg (769 KB, 2000x1325) Image search: [Google]
range officer.jpg
769 KB, 2000x1325
>>28054419
if anything id say the opposite. How many different companies make a 1911? How many different variant of 1911 are there? What else has glock made besides the same thing in different sizes? Not to mention everyone and their grandmother is making a glock knockoff now, and in some ways adding in better things.
Glock has its reserved spot in the firearms world, but its been descending from its thrown for years
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.