[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /k/ like RainbowSix Siege? if so, who's your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
Does /k/ like RainbowSix Siege?

if so, who's your favorite operator?
>>
i was in the beta for pc

its a fucking abortion.

no dedicated servers and the worst matchmaking in history

dont buy it
>>
>>28054335

- Siege blows ass
- R6 has sucked ever since they decided they want the Call of Duty audience
- Clark is best operator of all time
>>
>>28054351
too late fa.m

I'm enjoying making random holes all over the place with sledge
>>
Siege is fun but not worth 60€, especially since they canceled story campaign and sniper gameplay.

IQ best Operator.
>>
>>28054335
What's the weapon selection like?

Or is it a case of "Class A gets weapon X, Class B gets weapon Y"?
>>
>>28054364
>Clark
That's a funny way of spelling Ding Chavez.

I agree though, it wasn't even the call of duty audience so much as the controller+TV audience. R6 3 was the last solid game. Vegas had some fun moments, but was pretty garbage too. R6 died a while ago, it's not coming back in original Red Storm fashion.

SWAT filled in pretty well with 3 and to a lesser extent 4 for the realism focused CQB champ. Insurgency fills a gap closer to the R6 feel than the BF/CoD feel.

Arma is great but still sucks for simulating close range, small scale engagements.

The Squad looks very promising, but it doesn't have that high speed R6 appeal and no SP.

I swear the original Red Storm team, or some of it was developing a crowd funded FPS that had great promised expectations, what ever happened to that?

>>28054335
No I do not like R6S. It plays like wet dog shit. There are retarded comic tier "operators" with stupid fucking perks. Gun play feels like shit and sluggish. Everything revolves around like 6 gimmicks. Fuck them for further beating this long dead horse and reminding everyone who rode that horse in its glory days that it's never coming back. I'm salty as fuck.
>>
>>28054504
Ding is a wannabe Clark.
>>
>>28054351

full release has dedicated servers and matchmaking actually works now

i played the closed beta and it was rough, but im playing it again now and its breddy good
>>
>>28054415
Not all classes get all weapons, but there's still a limited selection
>>
>>28054504
Is Insurgency really the best modern CQB simulator? The gameplay I've seen of it looks CoDish.
>>
>>28054539
Ding is more like a young Jedi. More powerful than his master, though his master is great. Clark hand picked Chavez and handled him through his off the books military career. Clark is the wiser and more experienced, but Ding Chavez has more raw operating skills.

I served with Team Rainbow, trust me.
>>
It's a blast when the servers function.

Kapkan is my favorite defender, Fuze or Glaz for attacker. Spetsnaz stronk.
>>
>>28054542
That sounds neat, I might wait to see if it's actually dedicated servers or MS Azure drama instead. Is there any server browser, or strictly matchmaking?
>>
>>28054555
it was camping simulator iraq when I was playing it

doubt it's changed much. Squad system is retarded, btw
>>
>>28054555
PvP is hit or miss. A lot of folks sprinting around wasting deaths. Co-op feels more like an old R6 map with friends. It's more the instant light out from critical hits and having crisp, reflexive weapon control. They have done a good job with recoil management as well. A good PvP server can be amazing. I'm confident I will let it rot and collect dust once The Squad goes live in December though. Eventual 50v50, unreal engine 4 by the project reality team. Looks great so far and the early Alpha testers are reporting great things.

It literally looks like Funker350: The Video Game
>>
>>28054555
If you are twitch enough you will dominate Insurgency, it's just a clunkier CoD clone which has a better community.
>>
File: news_kapkan_profile_229005.jpg (373 KB, 785x768) Image search: [Google]
news_kapkan_profile_229005.jpg
373 KB, 785x768
>>28054335
KAPKAN best operator
vityaz stronk

I played the Beta for a few ours, AMD grafix had gamebreaking glitches, but it´s now fixed

it´s not worth 60 bucks, more like 30
still, a fun game even if not nearly as operator as it thinks it is
>>
>>28054613
pretty sure it's just called Squad you faggot
>>
File: swat4_007-large.jpg (225 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
swat4_007-large.jpg
225 KB, 1024x768
>>28054335
It's meh with randoms but really enjoyable with friends. Everyone goes so damn fast otherwise when your with friends you can post up use your robots to scope the place out tactically breach and what not. Not Swat3/Swat4 but closest to it since then.
>>
File: 044119.jpg (189 KB, 657x1600) Image search: [Google]
044119.jpg
189 KB, 657x1600
>>28054335
>Flash riot shield
>5 charges

This guy is so broken that it just feels dirty when you play him.
>>
>>28054639
>mfw they actually got the slav gear right
>FSB operators in defender-2 vests, SMERSH harnesses and Gorkas
Muh dick
>>
File: blz it fgt.jpg (77 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
blz it fgt.jpg
77 KB, 600x900
>>28054646
Looks like you are right. Nice correction, faggot.
>>
I hope the new Ghost Recon is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdJub3Kz2wI
>>
File: 1350418952282.jpg (30 KB, 249x211) Image search: [Google]
1350418952282.jpg
30 KB, 249x211
>>28055056
I almost forgot about this.
Holy shit it's fucking beautiful.
>>
File: go away boner.gif (992 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
go away boner.gif
992 KB, 500x270
>>28055056
Holy shit this looks great. Ghost Recon: Sicario. Fuck. Yes.
>>
>Waits for triptriggerer to start shitposting
>>
>>28054639
>Height: 1.80m
Manlet kek
>>
File: ksp_art_shinedog_small.jpg (245 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
ksp_art_shinedog_small.jpg
245 KB, 600x410
>>28054335
Jebediah Kerman
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.