[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Farbeit from me to be pedantic, but am I the only one who hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: active_shooter.jpg (47 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
active_shooter.jpg
47 KB, 640x400
Farbeit from me to be pedantic, but am I the only one who hates hearing the new buzzword "active shooter"? What exactly is an INactive shooter? This new word is as vague as it is redundant. Since every shooter is, by definition, active, the word can tell us nothing important about the shooter.
>>
File: 5485523_std.jpg (16 KB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
5485523_std.jpg
16 KB, 360x264
how about you fuck off
>>
>>28048842
Why do you respond to an active shooter? Why cant you just ignore him or tell him your busy?
>>
>active shooter
>new word
"Active shooter" is a term that cops have been using for a long time to refer to someone who is (wait for it) currently shooting some place up.
>>
>>28048842
You guys ever have that weird feeling like you are gonna be involved in something like this one day? Not like a shooter but like a hostage.

Would throwing poo at the shooter if you a hostage really get you killed? If he is keeping you around im sure he isnt just gonna shoot you for throwing poop at him.
>>
>>28048864
>Gunning down school
>Nobody is saying anything because they're dead
>P-pls respond
>>
>>28048892

You gotta throw the dookie in negros eyes so you can make a break for it.
>>
File: 1424143665059.gif (1 MB, 225x199) Image search: [Google]
1424143665059.gif
1 MB, 225x199
>>28048842
>What exactly is an INactive shooter?
the average /k/ommando
>>
>>28048892
Taking hostages is stupid; if you get in that deep you're fucked. You can therefore assume you are throwing your excrement at an idiot, which is hardly a good plan. At the worst you get shot and at the best you get your own shit shoved into your mouth. Only a good plan if that's your fetish. I don't claim to understand it but if that's what you like it's really no business of mine.
>>
File: inactive shooter.jpg (48 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
inactive shooter.jpg
48 KB, 520x390
>>28048878
As opposed to an inactive shooter, who would like to kill people but is too lazy to do so.
>>
>>28048981
Your a good person for not judging others.
>>
>>28048966
I laughed pretty hard at that one.

The average /k/ommando owns no guns and is therefore very inactive when it comes to shooting.
>>
>>28048842
>2015
>not activating your shooters
>>
Buzz words.

It is normal these days for normal fags to think "school shooting, mass shooter, snap case" as soon as they hear you have an interest in firearms. They'll joke around and say "hey here's my number, make sure you call me if you're not feeling well one day, and let me know to stay home and not come in that day, k thx". .
>>
>>28048987
Active as opposed to a shooter that WAS shooting some place up and is now no longer doing so for whatever reason.
>>
>>28049261
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
OP is being a retard and so are you. "Active shooter" is the most generic term possible for someone shooting people in a public place.
>>
>>28049272
He's not tactical enough to understand why it's important to be super specific when someone is killing people.
>>
>The United States Department of Homeland Security defines the active shooter as "an individual actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and populated area; in most cases, active shooters use firearm[s] and there is no pattern or method to their selection of victims."

This thread reads like a fucking Jay Leno bit, so good job with that, you morons
>>
File: 1420324522563.jpg (23 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1420324522563.jpg
23 KB, 500x342
>>
>>28049508
Shitter in litter, Khajiit.
>>
>>28049561
>Designated shitting box
>>
>>28048842
>active shooter

Currently killing people

>inactive shooter

Not currently killing people but has. Most likey has hostages.

There you go OP
>>
>>28049272
>>28049582
You mean a murderer or kidnapper as the case may be. That's what such criminals were called in the old days. New is not necessarily better.
>>
>>28049607
Nigger, I swear.

INactive means that he is currently in the process of shooting up a place, but is not pulling the trigger. So like moving from hall to hall, any break in gun fire, etc.

Active means he, at that very second, is shooting at someone or something.

Just think of when he pulls the trigger. If its depressed: Active. If its not:INactive

I agree, its a stupid new word, but it makes it easier for ID of any victims or the mental state of a suspect.
>>
>>28049725
>ID of victims
I'm dumb. I meant if there's any victims, or if there'll be more.
>>
You have to wonder, though.

To get the highest possible score, you need an absolute concentration of bodies, barricades, and lack of usable cover. If the work is of one person, that person needs to have complete control over the killzone.

One could assume that it would be a box, of sorts, with controlled entrances and exits. I'm thinking zoos. Second, there would need to be a properly concealed gun. This gun is best defined as a belt fed, with fuckloads of possible ammunition, but it is not necessarily so. High numbers can also be achieved with a semiautomatic rifle on a mobile platform provided the targets are relatively immobile (re: Sandy Vagina), and that the shooter has large amounts of ammunition to keep the gun fed.

Lastly, this is all highly impractical because of logistics, conspicuity, and plain stupidity, but that's not my call. I'm not a lawyer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.