[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to defeat this plastic enforcer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: m26c_1024x1024.png (348 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
m26c_1024x1024.png
348 KB, 1024x819
how to defeat this plastic enforcer?
>>
water gun
>>
>>28048402
Wear one of those rubber bedrolls that try sell for kids who wanna go to slumber parties but piss themselves. You will be insulated against the attack and if you aren't, at least you won't get piss everywhere
>>
>>28048402
ar500 steel
>>
>>28048402
Throw a bystander in front and shoot the other guy with a real gun
>>
>>28048402
complete the circuit between you and the officer.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DdvkLhdAJE
Learn old drunk black guy jitsu.
>>
File: you can't taze me bro.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
you can't taze me bro.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Eat one of these.
>>
>>28048428
how is he supposed to turn around with two grown men kneeling on top of him?
>>
>>28048445

he's not. they give him an order he can't follow so they can tack resisting arrest onto his rap sheet
>>
>>28048451
why not just tell him to solve one of the millennium problems?
>>
>>28048402
taser qualified here. either dodge both probes, or have only one hit you. both need to be in your body to complete the circuit. if there's one probe in the circuit can be complete by drive stunning the gun into the body. also the shock is most of the time on a 5 second timer, unless the trigger is held down. basically just dodge that fucker
>>
>>28048402
How about a thick coat?
>>
The probes are only about 1/2 inch long. multiple layers of clothing can and do defeat tasers often.
>>
whip out your dick
>they wont know what hit them
>>
carbon tape in your jacket and in your pants.
http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-carbon-tape-Taser-proof-jacket/
>>
>>28048443
Negro please
>>
>>28048402
You can built up a resistance to it, "stun guns", and mace.

Fleece Johnson, the Booty Warrior, has mastered this art, and was recently released from Kentucky State Penitentiary. Seek him out.

I am 100% serious by the way. Seriously.
>>
>>28048402
What happens if you are hit with that and you have a pacemaker?
>>
>>28048735
But what about the summer?
>>
>>28049058
You might die.
That's why they're "less lethal" instead of "non-lethal."
>>
>>28049050
I actually used his help to build up a natural resistance to bullets as well.
>>
>>28049058
Nothing.
The TASER is deliberately designed to be minimally effective on cardiac muscle. Pacemakers are likewise designed to be somewhat shielded from electrical and magnetic interference.
>>
>>28049058
It would be extremely painful..
>>
File: bullets.jpg (53 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
53 KB, 550x448
>>28049076
>>
>>28049050
>You can built up a resistance to it, "stun guns", and mace.
lolwut
you can't build up a resistance to having electricity make your muscles involuntarily spasm.
>>
>>28049123
>electrical interference
>literally adding a current to the pacemaker
>can overload it and cause a failure in the system

>"its designed to not to"

Its like you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>28049218
Look it up faggot. I gave you all the terms you needed.
>>
ask this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyfYLg0HzE
>>
>>28049238
Cop here.
While I don't claim to be an expert. They did make a point in our training to point out that the taser will not effect a pace maker.
>>
>>28049149
You're a big guy.
>>
a coat
>>
>>28049238
can you please stop being a tripfag?
>>
>>28050081
They only did that so you'll feel comfortable using them as a compliance device instead of using them to end a non lethal threat as they were intended
>>
>>28050140
For you
>>
>>28050191
If they are being used as a compliance device then it is being used in its contact mode, which will not affect a pacemaker

When shooting the barbs to end a threat, there is a possibility of affecting a pacemaker
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.