[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS KBN0TJ23K20151130 >&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Scared-gif.gif (276 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
Scared-gif.gif
276 KB, 320x220
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0TJ23K20151130

>"This is my only warning. At 10 a.m. on Monday morning, I am going to the campus quad of the University of Chicago. I will be armed with a M-4 carbine and 2 Desert Eagles, all fully loaded. I will execute approximately 16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed "
>M-4 carbine and 2 Desert Eagles

Why are dindus so asspainingly retarded? This is literally cawadooty-tier.
>>
Intelligent people don't do shit like this.
>>
>>28046275

>OP jelly he can't afford one, let alone two gold-plated Deagle brand Deagles

To answer your question no one is assuming niggers are smart
>>
>>28046275
Don't writecheques your Deagles can't cash, nigger.
>>
Because they know that the media will be and will force the police to be more lenient on them. Plus, no major news network is going to report on a black kid threatening to shoot up a bunch of 'cis white privileged males'. Hell, depending on the campus, you might see professors and white girls cheering the kid on.
>>
>According to a criminal complaint filed by the FBI, someone called the agency to report a comment he saw on a website that the Chicago Tribune reported as www[dawt]worldstarhiphop.
>>
>>28046275
>which is the same number of time McDonald was killed

Black people are greater in mass than 2 black cats, so it is not unbelieveable that they would have 16 lives.
>>
>>28046311

Niggers can't write checks, they can only bounce them.
>>
>>28046275
>the same number of time McDonald was killed

How was this groid in college?
>>
14 rounds of deagle brand .50 ammo, and I guess 30 rounds in his "M4"? Chicago is keked to 15 rounds, right?

29 bullets, a little less than the extendo mags liberals want to ban

Good thing for that AWB Chicago has, or else this guy could've done some damage, along with M4s being impossible to get outside of the Military
>>
>>28046281
You're right, one of those threats against mizzou a while ago was made by a black guy
>>
>>28046362
Affirmative Action.
>>
>>28046400

Can't forget the HATE CRIME of some evil racist KKK white supremacist super Nazi leaving a bag of dog shit on the door step of the black student's union!

...only to find out the poop was from the service dog of a blind student, who was unfamiliar with the area and couldn't find a garbage can, but still courteous enough to bag her own dog's poop despite being fucking blind.
>>
File: 1448762799713.jpg (39 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1448762799713.jpg
39 KB, 600x568
>2 Desert Eagles

Oh shit he means business people.
>>
>>28046275
Race war soon! I can hardly wait desu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.