[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Triple K mafia charges to be released at 1:30pm central
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: k trial of the sentry.png (1 MB, 1141x1400) Image search: [Google]
k trial of the sentry.png
1 MB, 1141x1400
black powder ranger has been captured and news of his execution date by watermelon/basketball american mob beating will be announced at 1:30 pm central time

https://twitter.com/StribJany/status/671377519740776448

Press (f) to pay respects

(i cri evry time)
>>
>>28040681

Why did they seize his computer?
>>
>>28040681
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
HOLY SHIT THEY ANNOUNCED BAIL FOR HIM AT 500K

KICKSTARTER WHEN

250K for the other guys

>tfw k is going to get lynched to appease the dindu horde
>>
>>28040725
Why the fuck do you think
>>
>>28040725

Or his jackets, pants, and vest for that matter?
>>
>>28040681
>tacticle vest

They sell those at kommando store, or were they commemorative from nugget fest?
>>
>>28040740
source?
>>
This whole ordeal has got to be the funniest thing I've followed on /k/ for a long time.
>>
>>28040754
im getting it from twitter.

#4thprecinctshutdown
>>
f
>>
/pol/ thread:
>>>/pol/57112046

Livestream:
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/show/live-wcco-video/
>>
you would think K would be more excited for attention
>>
I'm scared for them
The US government has a history of throwing people to the wolves to appease the libruls
>>
OH SHIT
>OH SHIT
OH SHIT
>OH SHIT
OH SHIT

4chan TRIAL OF THE CENTURY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://twitter.com/StribJany/status/671386830936236032
>>
>>28040765
then post the twitter link faget
>>
>TFW THIS IS GOING TO BE BAD
>>
File: confirmed.png (1 MB, 968x622) Image search: [Google]
confirmed.png
1 MB, 968x622
/k/ confirmed for DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!
>/k/ confirmed for DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!

THEY ANNOUNCED IT ON THE FUCKING STREAM

CHARGES GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED AT 6PM
>>
Are these the guys from the video going around talking to protesters?
>>
>>28040813

Seeing "4chan" in an official court document is always a fucked up and weird and hilarious thing to me.
>>
>>28040875
>TFW PUBLIC LYNCHING OF OUR BROTHERS IS IMMINENT
>>
>>28040886
>who is this gunman named 4chan?
>>
>>28040886

4CHAN
WEBSITE
EMAIL
STRING
>>
>>28040890
>>28040875
>>28040886
nothing about them being chased, or attacked, or acting in self defense, or being permitted to CC
>>
>>28040878
>4chan
>4 people
>4 WCCO
>4th precinct

What does it mean?
>>
So when's the trial?
>>
>>28040886

THE FIRE RISES
>>
can someone give me a TL:DR. Did the livestream guys shoot people or is it someone else? Are they from /k/ or /pol/?
>>
>>28040890
secret domestic terrorist gathering
>>
>>28040917
Yes, both.
>>
File: 1413404686273.jpg (52 KB, 1056x594) Image search: [Google]
1413404686273.jpg
52 KB, 1056x594
THEY EXPECT FOUR IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHERS
>>
>>28040927

I assume it was in self defense. I saw on thee stream some people were threatening them to leave.
>>
>>28040902
its a criminal complaint. their side of the story is not there.

This could potentially be bigger than zim zam.

ESPECIALLY if they try domestic terror

Cross your fingers
>>
File: 1359749224937.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1359749224937.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>28040681

>yfw being a dingus and defending yourself became domestic terrorism
>>
>>28040935
I guess the video of witness' doesn't account for anything?

I mean all the witness' even implied it was self defense.
>>
File: riot charges.png (48 KB, 558x299) Image search: [Google]
riot charges.png
48 KB, 558x299
AHHAHAGHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

"riot" charges

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>28040917
3 autists troll Black lives matter Irl by baneposting and shouting get out of here stalker while doing the moonwalk in milsurp.

Negros do not take kindly to their sham riot for dem Jordan's being mocked

Next day a few guys dressed normal film nigs nogging, "peacefully protesting" by lighting fires and throwing bricks through Windows/at police.

Blm don't like whitey being all white near them as they protest against discrimination

Harass the autists

Autists try to leave

Are attacked physically

break contact and run away

Are cornered by the mob

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
>sheeeeeeet intensifies
>din do nuffinz, it's whiteys fault for being there filming us committing criminal acts like evil white racists so we had to go worldstar nigga

Present day
>>
>>28040952
That would be used in a defense.

We were seeing how far the goverment would go in regards to accusations.

If these 4 get some decent enough lawyers and some good forensic evidence....well the happening 2.0 might be amazing.
>>
Didn't they shoot in self defense? Or did they fire randomly into the crowd like some faggots.
>>
Were these dudes in the mn /k/ meetup videos that got taken down? I cant find them anymore.
>>
>>28040952
Except the vid BlackPowderRanger posted before the first night they trolled can be used to prove they were there to escalate and incite an already tense situation. If the prosecution proves this (easy), they can be shown to have been active participants. Under MN law, this means the shoot was not self defense.

I give the shooter less than a 10% chance of getting off.
>>
>>28040966

From the livestreams I saw, none of them engaged in any confrontation in from of the protesters, they were simply observers.
>>
>>28040965
4 guys = a riot now?....

ummm...'kay then.
>>
>>28040990
doesnt matter if they were there to incite. They were leaving PEACEFULLY when they were attacked.

they will get off scott free
>>
>>28040990
They were filming more or less the entire time they were at the protest tough, right? If there's nothing in there that shows them being belligerent, does that discount the pre-protest video?
>>
File: kornheiser_scared.jpg (44 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
kornheiser_scared.jpg
44 KB, 420x500
>>28040890

>photos of a gathering of men
>the men are wearing camouflage clothing and holding guns
>several flags including a Confederate flag are visible

>mfw I am in several pictures from /k/ meetups with my face uncovered
>mfw I'm forever associated with a racist domestic terrorist group
>my fucking face when everyone on /k/ said not to go to meetups because of shit exactly like this, but I didn't listen

God damn it
>>
Can anyone link me some references for later viewing?

I totally ignored this shit on the news.
>>
File: 1407380143272.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1407380143272.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>28040990
good point.
>being charged with meme-ing too hard
>>
>>28041002
Doesn't matter. They were not unwilling participants, as they went there with the expressed, video documented purpose of trolling.

>>28041004
Nope. Intent and state of mind will both be very negative points for them, and those are big portions of determining whether the shoot was good in MN.
>>
File: 1448908036985.png (40 KB, 676x320) Image search: [Google]
1448908036985.png
40 KB, 676x320
>>
>>28041023
trolling isnt illegal.

memes are not illegal.

Attacking people for no reason is illegal.

They were leaving.

And were attacked without provication.

unless the laws have been changed and you can count memes as physical violence now.

They were acting in self defense.

hurting feelings does not give you the right to mob people.

they will get off 100% scott free if their lawyer is competent
>>
>>28040917
Supposedly a couple of guys from /k/ and
/pol/ decide to go to the blm happening. They started doing video of the protesters and talking to them and it pissed them off.

Then a mob tried to attack them, they fled, got cornered, and one of them shot at the mob.

So far that's all I got from this...
>>
File: neva tkae me alive.png (67 KB, 320x206) Image search: [Google]
neva tkae me alive.png
67 KB, 320x206
>>28040903
black helicopters inbound
I have the do/k/uments
>>
>>28041006
It's too late now. You know what needs to be done.
Activate code 4
>>
>>28041039
>hurting feelings does not give you the right to mob people

It does if you're a white cis male and they're PoC, womyn, or trans, at least in liberal states.

These guys are so fucked it's not even funny, they're going to write a bigger book to throw at them to appease SJW keks
>>
>>28040878
>Nathan Gustavsson
That is the guy queerbait stole the trip from.

Top fucking kek
>>
>>28041039
>video yourself underlining your motives for being there (trolling), including dropping racially charged words/phrases and flashing your carry piece
>keep returning, even though your vid was found by the protesters and you've been actively fingered as a dangerous white supremacist
>continue trolling protest
>get confronted
>have heated words
>get chased off
>turn and shoot

It's the first two things that are going to fuck them. It goes way beyond reasonable standards for innocent behavior and well into racially charged active participation in escalating the conflict. In MN, it will be a slam dunk for a conviction on the shooter, BlackPowderRanger. Especially since they lowballed the charges. Their burden is especially low when compared with, say, attempted murder.

Scarsella will serve hard time. At least 5 with parole in 2. He will also be a felon, and have no firearms rights.
>>
>>28040993
Trying to incite a riot. This is important when they go there saying they're going to stir things up and cause commotion. They even meme'd make the fire rise.

And take that into account their 4chan postings using derogatory language towards blacks, seen with a confederate flag, and then they go to a black protest to stir things up...

They're idiots and have an orgy of evidence against them.
>>
>>28041039
>>28041079
Oh, and let's not forget the supreme level of fucked when the contents of their internet histories and email accounts are presented in open court. Every ironic "race war" statement, every over the top bit of sarcasm. It'll all be read into record. Think about that for a minute.
>>
>>28041079
>Scarsella will serve hard time. At least 5 with parole in 2. He will also be a felon, and have no firearms rights.

He'll just have to take a few tips from BlackPowderRanger then.
>>
>>28040681

So you shoot some people in self defense and they fucking clean out your house?

What the fuck is this? Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>28041006
Seva here, that's why I took off my trip and never show up to your meets. I knew shit like this was going to happen...
Shame too, I really wanted to meet some of you.
>>
>>28041079
it cant fuck them legally.

that the problem.

hurting feelings is not violence. And violence is needed to justify mob behavior in the first place.

if they were mobbed for no other reason than looking scary. They have every right to shoot these niggers where they stand.

sorry.

this is cut and dry and unless they stack the jury with dumb niggers with ADHD

they will get off.
>>
>>28041091
this.
>>
>guy on /b/ posts pics of killing his wife a few years ago
>/tv/ crashes a plane into les bains with no survivors
>/r9k/ starts the beta uprising
>/k/ accidentally creates a race riot

I'm honestly impressed. No matter what happens, this is going to be hilarious
>>
>>28041091
>prosecutor red in the face screaming "DINDU IS A DEROGATORY TERM FOR BLACK PEOPLE"
>>
>>28041075
We haven't descended to kangaroo courts yet
>nigs nog
>da _____ be racis!
>massive media circus trial
>acquitted of all charges.jpg
>riot for the latest jordans
>someone dindu nuffin during aforementioned riot
>da _____ be racis!
Ad infinitum

Imagine the asshurt if/when 10 odd individuals from the "peaceful protest" and the shot assholes end up arrested for hate crime battery once there faces chimping get posted all over Fox news.
>>
>>28040875
>>28040890

Which name is which tripfag?
>>
>>28041092
i dont have to.

you have to understand what happened here.

They shot 5 people for what reason.

because they were being attacked.

it doesnt matter if they literally just got back from a klan meeting.

the evidence shows they defended themselves.

the only way they can lose this is if the DA chooses light charges like disturbing the peace or something. But even then , that doesnt adress the fact they shot somebody.

its going to be attempted murder.

thats the only way i can see this happening.
>>
>>28041104
You really have no clue how your own legal system works, do you?

Jesus Christ. The vid from before the first night in and of itself is a legal incitement/aggravation to violence. The rest is just fucking gravy.

MN law is pretty clear, and it equates to "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". If they'd never gotten the retarded idea to poke and troll enraged protesters for almost a week, while publicly posting retarded racist shit, none of this would have happened. As far as MN law is concerned, this is more than enough to turn a self-defense case on its head.
>>
>>28041098
Chicago ;^)
>>
>>28041023
>trolling.

trolling is protected by the first amendment. If niggers and shitty prosecutors don't like it, too goddamn bad.
>>
Protesting a protest is illegal?
>>
>>28041075
but what if one of them is gay?
/k/ is pretty faggy
>>
>>28041129
You have no clue how MN self defense law works. None whatsoever. You're running on "the way it should be" and "if the world wuz fair".

It's time to go outside and meet the real world.
>>
>>28040903
>4U
CIA/Illuminarti confirmed
>>
>>28041091
>>28041092
Except you forgot that said messages were NOT mentioned at the BLM protest itself and that they previously attended without any conflict in the past.

The first video of them dancing and making memes is not illegal, just poor taste.

I reckon assault charges beat in the future with good lawyer and some injuries to indicate aelf defense and maybe the riot charges if they emphasize no prior criminal record AND peaceful intentions via their disengagement several times.

But they also need to move the trial out of the city.
>>
>>28041129
>attempted murder.

It's already been announced as five counts of assault plus a riot charge for the shooter. Lower burden of proof, the case is a slam dunk. The DA will eat him for breakfast.
>>
File: MFWGooby.jpg (145 KB, 1730x1385) Image search: [Google]
MFWGooby.jpg
145 KB, 1730x1385
>>28041092
>Oh, and let's not forget the supreme level of fucked when the contents of their internet histories and email accounts are presented in open court. Every ironic "race war" statement, every over the top bit of sarcasm. It'll all be read into record. Think about that for a minute.

Youch, better them than me. I can't imagine seeing some of the vitriolic shit I've posted both here and on /pol/ being read aloud in a courtroom and associated with my name. FUCK that...
>>
I'm going to hold my tongue on the issue until it's over. I'm not a lawyer, so I'm not going to pretend I have any idea what I'm talking about.

From a personal standpoint, however, I feel like they were idiots for attending the protest, but I also feel like the shooting was 100% justified from what I know. I don't know if it was legally justified, and am not going to pretend like I'm an authority on the matter.

I hope they all get off the hook. They played a stupid game insofar that they attended a protest populated almost entirely with angry niggers. Their prize should not be prison time and the loss of their gun rights.
>>
>>28041139
No. It is not. Just as yelling "fire" in a crowded theater is not. If your free speech is intended to cause imminent violent confrontation or panic, it is at the least incitement to riot.
>>
>>28041131
They didn't poke and piss off everyone when they were THERE.

They also tried to leave peacefully.
>>
>>28041131
no its not. Its a video from the night before talking shit. It would be valid evidence if they showed up and started waving their guns around talking about race war. That DIDNT happen

they didnt incite violence. They danced around like autistic people spouting memes. And black people irrationally chased them like tribe monkeys because these autistic children were encroaching on their SERIOUS PROTEST.

They then decided to LEAVE.

and when they left. Its called DE-ESCALATION

When this happens. All "incitement" charges that could be made legally possible, disappear in a fucking cloud of smoke.

This circles around to HURT FEELINGS.

they left and the feelings of these niggers were so HURT they decided to attack them while they were leaving.

they have no case.
>>
>>28041150
>peaceful intentions
This might have worked without the vid before the first night and the emails. Now? Fucked.
>>
So Saiga sold them out?
>>
>>28041173
Sure. That's the case defense will in part try to make, but with less retardation and an actual knowledge of the law.

But they will lose. Those boys completely buried themselves under an orgy of evidence going to intent to incite, and all because they just had to be attention whoring man children for their interwebs autist "friends".
>>
>>28041200
>So Saiga sold them out?
pretty much. also Saiga confirmed for POG too scared to go on this operation.
>>
>>28041167

>what are fire alarms

that argument is fucking retarded. stop being a nigger sympathizer
>>
>>28041207
>Saiga confirmed for POG too scared to go on this operation
Or he was smart enough to know after the first night that going back was a stupid idea.
>>
>>28041173
>they left and the feelings of these niggers were so HURT they decided to attack them while they were leaving.

They still went to a peaceful protest armed with a previous video showing intent to start shit up and a huge history log with emails calling blacks derogatory things. That's like covering yourself in raw steak, walking into the woods, and then getting upset you have defend yourself from wolves and bears.
>>
>>28041179
>multiple vids of nigs admitting to assaulting white people for wearing a scarf in below freezing weather
>vid of two nogs "removing" mugged anon
>the next night nogs mob 4 anons and start assaulting them
>not a single report of niggers assaulting the people throwing molotovs
>>
>>28041179
no.

they left the area.

its called de-escalation.

When you leave the area like this. Any "incitement" goes out the window.

sorry. but you dont understand how the law works.

hurt feelings is not a valid reason to attack people.

but getting assaulted by a mob of people IS a valid reason to fucking unload on them with a gun.
>>
>>28040681
What a couple of fucking idiots. I mean seriously.

I'm not saying they weren't justified in defending themselves, but they were fucking retarded for going to a blm protest and making videos spouting /pol/ maymays. I don't think they even had any ill intent, they wanted to make some funny ebin trole videos, which makes them retarded.
>>
>>28041179
>>28041167
>if you show up to a westborough Baptist church protest dressed like a stormtrooper holding a sign that says "I'm fucking the big bearish one after the protest" then you've forfeited your right to resist a violent assault upon your person since you were "inciting" them.

Yeah go fuck yourself.
>>
This is fucking bull shit. All they need is a good lawyer and they're free and the chimps will chimp again. We should start a go fund me for the bail. /k/ and 4chan making history again fellas.
>>
>>28041006
Do not worry anon. The government already has your name and address and knows about everything you post.

I'm sure everyone who has ever posted on this board is on a watchlist, going to a /k/ meet changes nothing.
>>
>>28041209
>nigger sympathizer
>actually understand how the legal system works and has a rational read on the charges from a lawyer's standpoint

Pick one. Frankly I don't give a fuck what you think. You sound just about dumb enough to be sitting in Scarsella's shoes soon enough.
>>
>>28041214
This
>>
>>28041233
Yeah we should get a gofundme set up or something. As stupid as they were being by even going there in the first place, they don't deserve to be in jail.
>>
>>28041167
>yelling "fire" in a crowded theater
Holy shit are you really using that fucking argument? Yes, yelling fire in a crowded theatre is protected free speech. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>28041167
Are the dindus getting charged too than? They could have provoked the defendants into a verbal shouting match?

Whitey went to protest the protest. Not the idea behind it, but the fact that the mob was vandalizing a city which he felt was not the proper way to seek recourse.

The ski masks, they wore those to defend their identity. They were worried that if pictures were taken of them they would be classed as racists, went they went to protest the senseless acts of vandalism.

When a previously violent crowd engages with another, then escalates the confrontation by moving towards the other crowd in a different manner, they should be at fault . Not only that, but the defendants also tried to deescalate by leaving but they were persued by the mob and cornered, which led to the last choice the defendants had left, which was to defend themselves from a larger, violent crowd.

That's how I'd spin it
>>
>>28041229
Welcome to MN law.

It would behoove all of us to actually fucking learn the self defense laws in our own states before popping off.
>>
>>28041218
>they still went to a protest armed

irrelevant

>with intent to start shit

Which they objectively didnt do. At all. in fact. The confrentation happened when they left A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE FUCKING PROTEST. they didnt incite anything. they were leaving and chimps decided to show who runs the block and they got blown the fuck away.

>emails of RACIST THINGS

irrelevant unless these things were acted upon. Which they were not.
You dont understand the law. So stop pretending you do
>>
>>28041172
No you see they triggered a hunting instinct in the noggins by running away.. Just like you should not run away from a bear. That is not leaving peacefully, that is provocation.
>>
>>28041254
>Which they objectively didnt do.
Dipshit thought it would be funny to post a video of him holding a gun on their way to the protest. Tell me how easy it's going to be to prove they didn't intend to incite shit in court.
>>
Common sense dictates that they were all stupid for being there. Common sense also dictates that they legitimately feared for their lives when they were chases a full block from the protest by an angry mob that started assaulting them.

However, court cases aren't dictated by common sense.
>>
>>28041218
>blaming the person for being attacked by wolves
>not blaming the wolves for being fucking animals and attacking you for the color of your jerky coat
You don't lose the legal right to protect yourself from felony hate crime aggravated assault AND battery because you refuse to remove your scarf in the Chicago winter, especially after retreating and being cornered by rioters.
>>
Holy fuck. You are all going to feel like fucking morons when the DA drains this case, nothing but net.

He clearly undercharged them to be absolutely sure to get all four convictions. In MN, in this case? He can stand up in court and conduct a cricket symphony with his dick and meet his burden.

Those boys are going to prison. Well, the shooter definitely is. The others might get reduced sentencing for first time offenses, depending on their records.
>>
>>28041273
>Dipshit thought it would be funny to post a video of him holding a gun on their way to the protest
Wasn't that Saiga Marine who did that? He wasn't even at the shooting, so how does that impact those who were?

I'm not keeping up with this case, so I really don't know.
>>
File: 1442096361826.png (176 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442096361826.png
176 KB, 500x500
>>28040875
>search and recovery mission
>mfw this comment was made about lolis in need of rescue
>>
>>28041254
>irrelevant unless these things were acted upon. Which they were not.

>Going to a black protest shooting a bunch of blacks with an internet history of hating blacks and a video previously showing you holding a gun saying you were going to start shit

Sure thing.
>>
>>28041274
>However, court cases aren't dictated by common sense.
Nope. This one will be dictated by MN law, which BPR clearly didn't bother to familiarize himself with before he shot some people.
>>
>>28041245
Um, what? I'm pretty sure it's definitely not protected speech.
>>
>>28040725
To plant evidence on it so they can convict him of something.
>>
>>28041285
The one holding the 1911 in the vid and doing most of the talking is blackpowderranger. The same one who was the shooter a few nights later. The gun displayed was the same calibre as the shots fired. Pretty sure it will be the same weapon.
>>
>>28041288
>i literally eat globs of shit and have no understanding of legal context

just stop while you are ahead cupcake
>>
>>28041250
Welcome to my retarded understanding of duty to retreat
They did and were literally cornered and surrounded and physically attacked for the second time

Replace "peaceful protesters" protesting descrimination by attacking the 4 white people for being near them with the westborough Baptist church doing the exact same thing and suddenly the PC dialogue changes
>>
>>28041297
>>28041247
>>
File: 1439681239248.jpg (36 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1439681239248.jpg
36 KB, 606x540
Fucking trip fags. lol. Enjoy turning over your guns Saiga and others... and enjoy not being able to own guns again
>>
>>28041273
because he didnt incite anything.

they were leaving and were attacked a block away from the protest
>>
>>28041250
http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_25898652/st-paul-man-who-shot-teen-at-store
you should learn it
now back to reddit faggot
>>
File: hwut.jpg (8 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
hwut.jpg
8 KB, 250x196
>>28041247
>yelling fire in a crowded theatre is protected free speech
>an example that a supreme court judge (one of the faggots who decides these things) used to describe what was NOT protected free speech
Pick two.
>>
>>28041273
Apparently taking a picture with a gun is now illegal.

Welcome to liberal /k/
>>
File: 1431494780336.gif (166 KB, 340x360) Image search: [Google]
1431494780336.gif
166 KB, 340x360
>>28041286
>Cross examination: That word you just said in the video. Loli. Can you define that?
>>
>>28041315
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shouting_fire_in_a_crowded_theater
>>
File: edge.jpg (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
86 KB, 400x400
>>28041317
lol no shit. tripfags btfo
>>
File: 1439501320692.jpg (34 KB, 310x320) Image search: [Google]
1439501320692.jpg
34 KB, 310x320
>>28041051
>mfw I haven't taken the dokument off my desktop
Let them come, my dildos are ready
>>
>>28041173

The prosecutors are just trying to say they went there to incite a riot, they incited a riot, then they tried to claim self-defense after they got the reaction they were looking for. They're not being charges for the assault with a deadly weapon. I don't think the prosecutors are trying to say the shooting wasn't in self-defense.

Basically: you know how niggers are, you know how you have to tiptoe around them. You know being White and not acknowledging your privilege in their presence, having nice shit or holding a contrary opinion enraged them. So why'd you do it? You knew what would happen.
>>
>>28041312
>I will not explain the legal context but just throw shit at everyone and call them wrong

Thanks for that.
>>
>>28041167
>Just as yelling "fire" in a crowded theater is not.
Do any of you retards know where this phrase came from? The court case had to do with a guy who was protesting WW1 by encouraging people to dodge the draft. Stop saying this shit if you dont realize how retarded it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States
>>
>>28041346
I hate tripfags.
>>
>>28041314
In MN there is not only a duty to retreat BUT ALSO a duty to be an unwilling participant. They pass the first, flagrantly fail the second.
>>
>>28041354
no they didnt incite a riot

because a riot didnt happen.
>>
>>28040940
Only if you are white.
>>
>>28041327
I agree they weren't. They were just being fucking stupid by going there.

You and I might feel that way, but tell me how you're going to fight that in court.

>>28041342
>Apparently taking a picture with a gun is now illegal.
I never said it wasn't. Prove to jury that the DA is going to try to convince he was inciting shit.
I've said they were justified in defending themselves, but who gives a shit about how we feel, it's up to 12 jurors now unless he takes a plea.
>>
File: 1448680363456.png (236 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1448680363456.png
236 KB, 300x400
Here is what black powder ranger was charged with , along with assault.

>Riot second degree.When three or more persons assembled disturb the public peace by an intentional act or threat of unlawful force or violence to person or property, each participant who is armed with a dangerous weapon or knows that any other participant is armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of riot second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

TFW they get a fucking 10,000 dollar fine.

and then niggers burn down the city in a chimpout
>>
>>28041365
a bunch of niggers telling everyone to "put dat foam mup" so they can beat you to death with no witnesses is inciting a riot
>>

LIVE NOW
>>
>>28041365

What's the legal definition of a riot? In Texas it's like 7 or more people fighting or whatever. 4 of /k/, at least 5 nogs.
>>
Ok since this argument is just going to circle around until someone blows up over the same points for the sake of post counts can the peanut gallery and armchair lawyers please shut up?
>>
>>28041370
the way they always fight it.

the way zim zam got off.

explaining step by step to everybody on the jury that despite being racist spergs. Legally they dindu nuffin
>>
>>28040875
>>28040890

SEE HOW THIS SHIT GITS SPUN?

THIS IS WHY YOU FAGS NEED TO TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN YOURSELVES TO NOT PANIC AND CALL AFUCKING LAWYER FIRST

CALL A LAWYER FIRST
CALL A LAWYER FIRST

DO NOT ADMIT TO ANYTHING

DO NOT TRY AND DEFEND YOUR POSITION TO THE POLICE

DO NOT SPEAK TO THE POLICE

CALL A FUCKING LAWYER FIRST
>>
>>28041361
>The First Amendment holding in Schenck was later overturned by Brandenburg v. Ohio in 1969, which limited the scope of banned speech to that which would be directed to and likely to incite imminent lawless action (e.g. a riot). The test in Brandenburg is the current High Court jurisprudence on the ability of government to proscribe speech after that fact.

This is directly applicable in this case, RE: the vid before the first night combined with subsequent actions. It's also an upheld precedent for the last 50 years.

Those boys are fucked.
>>
>>28041343
>The state calls the defendant's waifu to the stand
>Objection! Your honor this is blatant violation of spousal privilege.
>Sustained, by the state can call the defendant's raifu to the stand

What dark times to live
>>
>>28041344
So in the case it incites imminent unlawful action shouting fire in a crowded theatre is NOT protected speech.
>>
File: FULLESTEXENTOFTHELAW.png (666 KB, 967x549) Image search: [Google]
FULLESTEXENTOFTHELAW.png
666 KB, 967x549
2nd degree felony.

5 counts against him.

count of riot in second degree for each

CONFIRMED FOR SICK PEOPLE

DISCUSSING /k/ RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>28040681
S I C K P E O P L E
I
C
K

P
E
O
P
L
E
>>
>>28041389
...well that was supposed to say "blows up the sun"... but whatever.
>>
>>28041385
hennepin county officially keksville
>>
>>28040965
They need to get good lawyers and sue the police and the city for millions.
>>
>>28041390
Sure if you go through it, but as other anon's have mentioned that MN law is different. You have to think now about how the DA is going to present a case based on the evidence to convict him.
>>
>>28041393
>THIS IS WHY YOU FAGS NEED TO TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN TRAIN YOURSELVES TO NOT PANIC AND CALL AFUCKING LAWYER FIRST
Their problem was the first thing the shooter did was call a cop buddy from high school who immediately sold him out.
>>
File: dethkek.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
dethkek.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
>>28041385
>the defendant's own video shows that these are sick people
sides in orbit
>>
>>28041386
In MN it's 3 (maybe 4) or more people.
>>
File: feelsgoodmang.jpg (107 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodmang.jpg
107 KB, 800x533
>>28041006
>tfw asian
>tfw will be seen as a misguided autistic retard instead of a white supremacist
>>
>>28041250
Can you cite the relevant laws in Minnesota regarding incitement?
>>
Soooo.. there's allegedly more than one confession according to the news conference?

hard to tell because it the feed keeps crashing.
>>
C A S U A L R A C I S T
A
S
U
A
L

R
A
C
I
S
T
>>
>>28041364
>leave the protest
>followed and confronted at a back alley
>run white boi run.jpg
>Get cornered and blocked in
>physically attacked the second time
The first "incident" of saigafaggot with his 1911 is unrelated and a seperate instance. Being at the protest and leaving is another instance. Being chased and cornered is another instance. The last one is all that matters in the eye of the law.

>inb4 no bu...
So you think Minnesota allows revenge attacks? Because that is what you're saying these fine pillars of the community turning their lives around were able to do because a different white person trolled them on a different day and because they weren't satisfied with assaulting these autists earlier that evening.

It doesn't go both ways. You don't lose your right to self defense because you were in an arguement with your attacker last week.
>>
fuck...

this is the death of 4chan.
>>
>>28040681

no hate crime... but 2nd felony assault?
>>
>>28041439
That was BlackPowderRanger and his 1911. Saiga was sitting to the left. Likely the same weapon used in the shooting. Does not look good.
>>
>>28041439
dont argue with a closet SJW
>>
>http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/show/live-wcco-video/
>http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/show/live-wcco-video/
>>
>>28041447
If the college shooting linked to /r9k/ wasn't the death of 4chan, what makes you think an arguably justifiable defensive shooting with no deaths will be?
>>
If they had immediately called the police after the altercation with the protesters, they wouldn't be in this mess.

Hopefully they can post bail soon and win the trial.
>>
>>28041039
What don't you understand about white=racist criminal in obamas America?

This is not an exaggeration, you are guilty no matter what, even if a judge laughs it out of court you are forever guilty.
>>
>>28041448
He just addressed that on the livestream about it
Something about it not adding anything to the eventual punishment.
>>
>>28041439
>You don't lose your right to self defense because you were in an arguement with your attacker last week.
You do in MN if you show up every day of that week to harass him. Which publicly making racist comments, distributing them widely and then showing up to stare at him from across the street would easily be construed as.
>>
>>28041383
>Riot second degree.When three or more persons assembled disturb the public peace by an intentional act or threat of unlawful force or violence to person or property, each participant who is armed with a dangerous weapon or knows that any other participant is armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of riot second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.
Sooooo.... the next time we make fun of niggers in RL and not on the Internet, we should go in pairs. Okay. Important safety tip.

/scribbles note
>>
>>28041455
Agreed. I don't understand why the fuck they wouldn't call the police. If I was in their situation, I'd call the police immediately after I left the area, tell them what happened, and ask to come to the police station for both your protection and to make official statements.
>>
>attempted murder
who is this nigger
>>
HOBBITS AND WIZARDS AND SHIT
>>
File: Where is your godnow2.jpg (318 KB, 1241x1030) Image search: [Google]
Where is your godnow2.jpg
318 KB, 1241x1030
>>28040875
>>
>>28041455
they did exactly that.
BPR did anyway, the other 3 turned themselves in to a police station as well.
>>
>>28041458
>lawyer admitting he has no case
>>28041463
>harrassing
>>
>>28041454
becuase the prosecutor said they are looking at charging others, directly referencing the 4chan threads.
>>
>>28040681

cowboy blackguy is total gold
>>
>>28041424
Is there a better time to be an intogunz minority? i feel like i have a super power.
>>
File: ATTEMPTED MURDER HURHURHUR.png (1 MB, 968x548) Image search: [Google]
ATTEMPTED MURDER HURHURHUR.png
1 MB, 968x548
>>
>>28040882
this. are these the same guys? i have no idea what is going on lol
>>
Ummm... what's up with cowboy?
>>
>>28041488
He's read a couple of lawbooks in his time.
The only downside is that no /k/unts showed up for some more IRL baneposting
>>
>>28041488
>attempted murder
>take my word though, I'm an ex con
>>
>>28041491
>"i'm a con myself"
>uhhhhhhhh
>>
>>28041490
My only regret is that I'm not black so I could fuck with people even more.
>>
Thank god they fixed the stereo at the end of the conference.
>>
>>28041493
see
>>28040966
>>
>>28041482
Big deal. It's not the first time 4chan has been in the public spotlight in a negative way.

4chan is safe. /k/ is safe. I'd even bet that /pol/ is safe. Who are they going to charge that will directly impact 4chan, Hiroshimoot?
>>
File: media bias zimmerman.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
media bias zimmerman.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
>>28041482
Oh this is going to be wonderful. We'll be watching livestreams of the trial -- on /pol/, unfortunately -- and waiting with our ears pricked for any mention of our now-infamous Indonesian Etch-A-Sketch forum.

This is possibly the best chance we will ever have to troll the rest of the world. This will be better than Zimmerman.
>>
>>28041476
When did they call the police? From my understanding, the guy who actually shot was arrested by swat in his home a few days later.
If he called the police the night of the self-defense shooting and they cleared him of any wrong doing, they wouldn't arrest him with swat.
>>
This fucking black cowboy isnt even the one talking about the charges brought.. who the fuck is this niggerboy
>>
>>28041496
>do you think it was their plan to get caught?
>*get tazed
>>
are they really going to interview the cowboy?
>>
did that last question ask about the BLM protesters breaking shit getting charged with anything? couldn't hear the questions for shit.
>>
>>28041503
>>28041502
To be fair, a lot of cons who aren't completely retarded know a thing or two about how law works.
>>28041521
Probably an activist, place is is a dead zone now with the recent PP shooting.
>>
>>28041520
He didn't call the police. He called a friend who was a cop who then called the police. Swat did arrest him in his home.
>>
>>28041546
This cop... is he a tripfag on this board?
>>
>>28041526
>"And, uh, the defendants are big guys-"
>"FOR U."
I swear, the trial will be like primetime
>>
>>28041546
Who was arrested by swat then?
>>
All of you 4chan people are sick bigots. This guy will get whats coming to him in court.

You all need help
>>
>>28041555
Not that I know of.
>>
>>28041555
Not that we know of.

>>28041561
*NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER*
>>
File: le jail face.gif (101 KB, 435x206) Image search: [Google]
le jail face.gif
101 KB, 435x206
>>28040681
THIS IS THE GREATEST!
And there were faggots saying the charges would be dropped and they'd be released!
>>
>>28041560
The guy who did the shooting.

The guy's friend (the cop) is the one who informed the police who the shooter was, where he lived, etc.
>>
>>28041570
Okay, which goddam trip are we talking about? I'm getting confused. We need our own rap sheet, timeline, etc. Or at least I do.
>>
>>28041561
Least we aren't fat, nigger dick sucking, tumblerinas.
>>
>>28041561
All of you BLM people are dindu muffins. Those thugs who assaulted those kommando got what was coming to them.

You all need some jobs.
>>
>>28040990
Where in MN law is that the case? I can only find the following statutes on self-defense:

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=609&view=chapter#stat.609.065

>Except as otherwise provided in subdivision 2, reasonable force may be used upon or toward the person of another without the other's consent when the following circumstances exist or the actor reasonably believes them to exist:

>(3) when used by any person in resisting or aiding another to resist an offense against the person; or

I can't find anything about active participation.
>>
>>28041581
>>28041585
ok guys let's leave that shit to /pol/

allow us to discuss the current event without spewing shit.
>>
>>28041570
Well, he should have called 911 immediately following the attack and not his friend who is a cop.
The fact that he called his friend makes him look guilty and trying to use connections to get away with a crime.

Not saying he is guilty but he fucked up.
>>
>>28041595
>not including the original "bigots" post
Fuck off.
>>
>>28041595
um no.
non whites voting is the reason we will lose the second amendment in the next 50 years

hang from a tree please
>>
>>28041575
The guy who was with Saiga the first night. I forget his name.
>>
>>28041595
Why would you expect any less from a hategroup collaboration website?
>>
>>28041614
That was BPR
>>
We need a gofundme
>>
>>28041482

'One charge of inciting genocide by means of electronic medium and another of conspiracy to invade sovereign territory contrary to sec.71 of the UN charter of Human Rights and Global Stability"
>>
If a bunch of nigs zerg rushed you what would you have done?
>>
>>28041595
I wasn't even being pol, I was just make making light of the way that anon b8ed.

You better not call me that again or I'll show up to where you work and dance and take video of you, only to shoot you after you assault me.
>>
>>28041605
>Not saying he is guilty but he fucked up.
Yeah, no disagreement here. I think that's the general consensus on /k/.

I'm glad the niggers in Cleveland are incredibly lazy so I don't have to deal with BLM protest. A 12 year old kid got shot dead last year and nothing happened at all short of a few (small) protests.
>>
>>28040725

To fuck with his life.

My dad had a business and the police seized his computers for literally no reason.

The police know damn well where you live but if you have a job they will wait until you clock in at work, so that you get fired.

They will wait until you get in your car so they can tow your car and get you with other charges.

Then they wonder why people hate them...

There are two kinds of police forces. The police force they hire to be the face of the organization, for the community to see.. and the real police force that is no better than the mafia and always more criminal than the people they arrest.

Read the gospel... why do you think Jesus stood up for a prostitute? The Pharisees were probably hiring prostitutes in private then stoning them in public.

It's corrupt and fake as fuck.

The police operate on theft and intimidation. I feel bad for the good cops that are being used and still getting hate.
>>
>>28041581
...you know that fat part is a projection
>>
File: 1533407986025910162.png (424 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1533407986025910162.png
424 KB, 800x450
OFFICIAL COMPREHENSIVE PLAY BY PLAY

>saigamarine and blackpowderranger go to protest to livestream for /pol/
>get media attention
>blackpowderranger, arcticfox, and two other /k/ anons go to protest
>are confronted by protesters
>blackpowderranger shoots 5 protesters and /k/ flees the scene
>blackpowderranger then calls an old high school classmate who is also a cop to confess that he shot 5 people
>cop classmate calls Minneapolis PD, who have Bloomington PD raid blackpowderranger
>saigamarine arrested and released
>arcticfox and 2 other /k/ anons turn themselves in
>blackpowderranger charged with 2nd degree riot and 5 counts of 2nd degree assault with bail set at half a million dollarydoos
>arcticfox and two other anons charged with 2nd degree assault with bail set at a quarter of a million dollarydoos

saigamarine officially luckiest tripfag on earth
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 444x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 444x467
>>28040890
They're gonna get assraped by the prosecutor
>>
File: sharkfuckerbig.jpg (1 MB, 4082x1814) Image search: [Google]
sharkfuckerbig.jpg
1 MB, 4082x1814
>>28041614
Okay, thanks.

>>28041615
This. There are going to be curious Internet wanderers and hyped-up BLM members and Millenial SJW's wandering through here for the next week or so, and again after the trial starts. We ought to do everything in our power to permanently warp their fragile little minds.

>>28041644
Thank you.
>>
>>28041644
>>arcticfox and two other anons charged with 2nd degree riot with bail set at a quarter of a million dollarydoos
fixed
>>
>>28041644
When I first saw that picture I thought it was from some ISIS clip.
>>
>>28041657
Anybody know if that sort of mindbendingly hueg sum is customary when setting bail for someone inciting to riot? It would surprise me if it were. It would also surprise me if it weren't a sop to the nignog/SJW constituency. But I remain willing to be surprised.
>>
>>28040903
4th Reich
>>
>>28041644
I get the high bail for BPR, but the other 3 did nothing but troll a protest as far as I can tell. Even your average /k/ poster isn't stupid enough to pose a flight risk.
>>
>>28041594
Here's the best layman's explanation I could find. It's case law in MN, based on the Boyce case in MN that went to their supreme court.

https://books.google.com/books?id=2UNCAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64&dq=minnesota+reluctant+participant&source=bl&ots=Rg1diceZP9&sig=GiVvD49Sdhk7came9KBZkVF6aGQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnmung8bjJAhWEyj4KHaOECMEQ6AEIKjAC#v=onepage&q=minnesota%20reluctant%20participant&f=false
>>
>>28040875

God damn, saiga just rolled over and snitched on all of them!
>>
File: trump.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>28040681
>MUH 45 STRONK MMAYMAY
maybe this meme can die now since no one died...
>>
>>28041671
>tripfag so sheltered he doesn't know how bail works
It's supposed to be large and intimidating so you don't fucking run, you retard.
>>
>>28041200
>So Saiga sold them out?
How the fuck is he not in jail and being charged? Something very wrong about that. Anyone else thinks is funny that one of the boards biggest attention whores and the guy who started all this leeeguun bullshit with a fucking live stream on /pol/ of all places has gone silent? I wonder just how descriptive he was telling the police about how he tried to talk everyone out of going back that night.
>>28041218
>They still went to a peaceful protest armed with a previous video showing intent to start shit up and a huge history log with emails calling blacks derogatory things. That's like covering yourself in raw steak, walking into the woods, and then getting upset you have defend yourself from wolves and bears.
This is why they are all going to jail and everyone in their immediate circle of friends is now on the watchlists that matter. They will have all of their words and actions closely watched. Prepare your collective ani MNfags.
The "peaceful protesters" used firebombs and the media doesn't call them rioters. The game is stacked against Americans who want these marxist socialists stopped. These America hating "protesters" who commit so many acts of violence and intimidation and are openly funded by George Soros, the guy who spent 33 million dollars keeping the Ferguson fires stoked and many more millions of $$$ to feed the largest camps of occutards three times a day should be treated like the treasonous criminals they are, but our leftist media will never report the violence behind it all.

These idiots brought this on themselves but they are bringing it on us as well. It's only a matter of time now. They fashioned the noose that will silence us all.

Men it's been good to know you.
>>
>>28041039
>trolling isnt illegal

yeah, you're 100% right.

but it sure makes you LOOK like the badguy in court.

just remember that, assholes
>>
God damn it guys.

I always knew people here were autistic, but to get this much negative attention on a national level? What the actual fuck?

4chan won't go down from this, but its certainly another nail in its coffin.
>>
>>28041009
This

I've been busy lately and didn't know this had turned into such a big deal.
>>
>tfw my propaganda campaign worked

feels great man.
>>
>>28041699

>yfw saiga is actually cia
>>
>>28041699
are you an actual nogunz?
>>
File: 1437430973553.png (2 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1437430973553.png
2 KB, 444x444
>>28041713
>yfw saiga is jew
>>
>>28041701
>reasons I barely lurk regular chan anymore
>>
>>28041418
>"Yea I can trust this cop"
Stupid enough to fucking deserve this shit
>>
>>28041699
>How the fuck is he not in jail and being charged?
Because he wasn't there.
>>
>>28041724
All the moronic /pol/ crossposters? Yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 350x250
So what agencies are going to send undercover officers to Nuggetfest now?
>>
>>28041722

from what ive heard hes not circumsiced
>>
>>28040681
Good. Those tripfags deserve every one of those charges.
>>
>>28041463
If that were the case there would be a whole lot of people shooting their managers in MN
>>
>>28041741
>from what I've heard
anon...
>>
>>28041700
To hell with this he said/she said/they said bullshit. Any kind of public gathering I ever attend for the rest of my life where there might be any kind of violency shit, I'm wearing a headcam and filming the entire time.

And so help me Hannah, I will put it up on Liveleak BEFORE calling the cops.
>>
>>28041594
It's the duty to be the non-aggressor, both in the immediate tactical situation and the overall confrontation. It's taught in every MN concealed carry class, and features in just about every MN carry book.
>>
>>28041713
He's a liberal planted here to obstruct and destabilize gun rights and gun advocates. They let him go because his work isn't done.
>>
File: 1448495883397.png (40 KB, 911x257) Image search: [Google]
1448495883397.png
40 KB, 911x257
OFFICIAL DRAMATIS PERSONAE

J.S. - saigamarine
Scarsella - blackpowderranger
Nathan - arcticfox
other two - anons
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.