[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone ID the knife in pic related? Google gave me nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 718x1190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 718x1190
Can anyone ID the knife in pic related? Google gave me nothing
>>
>>28032932
It's a Famas
>>
jej at ruskies only running a one liter canteen
>>
>>28032959
Texan here, to me carrying less than three gallons in the summer is dumb if you're not around fresh water.

Could it be because they're always around snow? Or do they have more hidden in their anus?
>>
>>28032953
But that is very clearly not a gun. You cannot fool me that easily
>>
>>28032977

I know that feeling. When I moved to WA, every one would ask why I carried so much water. Force of habit.
>>
>>28032977
In the norwegian military we were ordered to top off our canteens with snow whenever we stopped atleast. But you wouldnt want to be wearing this getup in winter time, so i dont know
>>
>>28032994
Let them experience 100 degrees with 110% humidity and facing mosquitoes that will literally pick you up and carry you away. They'll learn.
>>
File: Spyderco Warrior.jpg (22 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
Spyderco Warrior.jpg
22 KB, 700x444
It looks a lot like a Spyderco Warrior

https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=444
>>
>>28032932
AKS-74 with an aftermarket muzzle and rails (looks like UTG?).
>>
>>28032977
Socalfag here, that's why I noticed it. I reckon this loadout would make sense for urban ops in nuevorusia or whatever, but I thought they totally aren't involved in that. If this is for Syria they are actually retarded or else they operate completely differently than I would imagine (like sitting around beside a truck full of water maybe).
>>
These loadouts make me want to be a gearfag. The presentation is very nice.
>>
>>28033669
>>28032932
I know, holy sex
Is there any more of these???
>>
>>28032959
>>28032977
>>28033589
You only need one liter for your airsoft match if your mom brings you jukeboxes when she pics you up
>>
>>28033852
*juiceboxes
>>
>>28032977
>Texan here, to me carrying less than three gallons in the summer is dumb if you're not around fresh water.
>carrying
>three fucking gallons
That's enough to keep you alive for almost a week in the desert.
>>
File: IMG_1146.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1146.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
>>28033669
Timberwolf frame Glock?
>>
File: b8.jpg (41 KB, 464x479) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
41 KB, 464x479
>>28034457
>45 GAP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.