[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every time i visit this board i am reminded i live in a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Australian_7e5763_895980.jpg (37 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Australian_7e5763_895980.jpg
37 KB, 750x600
Every time i visit this board i am reminded i live in a country where you cannot own AR-15s or SKS and have fun like the /k/ommandos thanks to liberals playing on the emotions of the public following a tragic massacre over 20 years ago.
>>
Plenty of them still around mate, just got to know the right people
>>
File: 20151118_123548-1.jpg (650 KB, 1322x3783) Image search: [Google]
20151118_123548-1.jpg
650 KB, 1322x3783
>>28028819
Every city in Australia has one shit spot where you can buy one of the million semi autos not confiscated in 1996

Besides, we are growing, took my adler out skeet shooting the other day and converted like half of the range on why we need pumps and semis back

In 2000 there were 300k license holders, there are now 800k and with video games and the internet that number is skyrocketing as people watch the Americans have fun and say "i want that too"
>>
File: 20151128_144717-1.jpg (1 MB, 2848x1755) Image search: [Google]
20151128_144717-1.jpg
1 MB, 2848x1755
>>28028926
Went through a whole case, it was an awesome day, we can definitely still have fun, you just need to find what you love
>>
>>28028936
How much is the Adler?
>>
Every time I visit this board I am reminded i live in a country where you're not surrounded by niggers, spics and aren't shot at by cops like the /k/ommandos thanks to liberals playing on the emotions of the public following a tragic massacre over 20 years ago.

If you don't love it, leave you unaustralian fuck.
>>
>>28028961
>unaustralian

kek
>>
>>28028961
>If you don't love it, leave
buy me a plane ticket and get me American citizenship senpai
>>
File: The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg (42 KB, 400x624) Image search: [Google]
The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg
42 KB, 400x624
>>28028961
Lol fuck off with your abbos (niggers) mauris? (spics) and bikies. The reason that shit makes the news here in the USA is the fact that it's novel. It's newsworthy, not daily life.

Simple fact is, we can make decisions for ourselves that your government decided you weren't stable enough to make for yourself.

Fuck off you keked con and come back when you learn how to account for your own actions.
>>
>>28028956
Was $735, now it's like $800, maybe more but with a minimum 6 month to 2 year wait. But people are selling (and buying) them at $1500 to avoid the waiting time.
>>
>>28028819
You guys are the most passive agressive people in the world, you know that? Every second day it's a "feel sorry for me, muh semis" thread.

Stop posting on a senegalese hair braiding forum and write to your politicians/get hyper active in your gun lobby community.

That way the laws WILL change in your favour and you can have your good old gats back.
>>
>>28029123
>You guys are the most passive agressive people in the world, you know that?
It's a symptom of the leftist cancer. So is incessantly whining about oppression of the week (or in this case, of the last two decades).

Think about how far we've fallen, burgerbros. Then shoot anyone who suggests doing the same thing to your own country.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.