[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this, /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: P1000351.jpg (256 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
P1000351.jpg
256 KB, 1152x864
This came with a Mosin Nagant parts set with a cleaning kit, oil bottle, and ammo pouches that I bought online. I have no idea what it is, I know it isn't a Mosin Nagant part. What is it, /k/?
>>
File: P1000352.jpg (238 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
P1000352.jpg
238 KB, 1152x864
>>
>>28021596
Middle part looks like a 12ga/20ga choke tool
>>
It's an auto sear for a Mosin Nagant
>>
>>28021730
>>
File: P1000348.jpg (278 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
P1000348.jpg
278 KB, 1152x864
>>28021596
Shameless self-bumping with Nugget and shit.
>>
File: auto nugget.jpg (424 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
auto nugget.jpg
424 KB, 1280x960
>>28021730
>>
The greatest minds on /k/ can't tell me anything about this?

It is a sad day.
>>
>>28022563
If it Is part of your mosin, I really wouldn't worry about It, that ol nugget will fire as long as you still got a firing pin.
>>
>>28021596
It's a multi tool of sorts. I don't remember precisely what everything does, but the large flat piece that protrudes out of the bottom is for aligning the part of the bolt that screws in and out. (There's a grove machined into the rear of the bolt, that when aligned properly makes a solid line. I believe this has something to do with head space, but I'm probably wrong.) I'm doing a really shitty job of explaining it because u don't really know the terminology, but basically is a Mosin multi tool. Google should be able to help you from there.
>>
>>28022563
Someone already told you it's a choke tube wrench. What more were you expecting?
>>
I'm going to guess it is new and has nothing to do with nuggets other than your bitch ass saying it came with one.
>>
>>28021707
This.

It's a choke tube wrench/pin punch/flat head screwdriver. The same type of tool came with my cheapo shotgun.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.