[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there AR lowers available online that have mag release, buffer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 265x190
Are there AR lowers available online that have mag release, buffer tube, and take-down pins already installed? I'm not interested in building the entire lower and I don't want all the extra parts from a complete lower.
>>
Yeah, just look for non stripped lowers
>>
>>28019097
>Babby wants to build an ar but doesn't have the skills to put in small parts.

Just buy a complete rifle if you can't be bothered to put on a receiver extension and small parts
>>
>>28019129

This. Building isn't for everyone OP, it's ok.
>>
>>28019129
so hurt that I don't want to spend my time building when I can put a trigger and safety on in 10 minutes and go shoot it

>>28019143
I'm trackin I just enjoy shooting more than building.
>>
>>28019097
Buildings good practice for taking apart. Which you might have to do to repair, unjam, or clean your rifle.

Unless you take your rifle to a gunsmith after every shoot.
>>
>>28019097
Seriously? It's easy as shit.

Just buy a complete and deal with the extras. Can't get everything you want.
>>
>>28019097
Plenty of companies offer a "pick your component" lower, but you will pay a premium for them.

>mag release, buffer tube, and take-down pins
Are quite literally the easiest components to assemble on a lower. Two of them just screw on, the other just requires you to use a razor blade to hold a detent.
>>
File: 1434079892340.gif (3 MB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
1434079892340.gif
3 MB, 250x255
>>28020798
do you seriously completely strip your guns down after you shoot them?
>>
Stupid AR question for a stupid AR thread:

I just bought an 80% lower (Black Friday fuck yeah) is the safety selector necessary? Can I just not drill out the selector hole? I've never owned/fucked around with the AR trigger group so I was wondering if anyone has tried this.
>>
>>28021560
Not that guy, but I do. Mostly for fun. It's like having a cigarette after sex, I sit down in my garage with some jazz on and a glass of whiskey and just admire the engineering, inspect for new wear,
and zone out in the company of my favorite worldly possessions.
>>
File: this-is-my-safety_2_1024x1024.jpg (164 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
this-is-my-safety_2_1024x1024.jpg
164 KB, 1001x1001
>>28021634
I didnt bother installing my safety selector for a while.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.