[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, SaigaMarine, ArcticFox and BlackPowderRanger. Beca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 135
Fuck you, SaigaMarine, ArcticFox and BlackPowderRanger. Because you /pol/ crossposting fucktards could not go five goddamn minutes without attention whoring, all the diverse things that /k/ loves to do are now under threat. Next time you fucking idiots decide to go full potato, how about wearing a fucking /pol/ patch instead of a fuckhuge /k/ patch and dragging us into your moronic cancer.

/k/ radio? Nope. Now it's going to be a goddamn white supremacy information distribution network according the media.

Meets? Yeah, hahahahahaha, have fun with being under a law enforcement microscope. Not to mention all the undercover press that will show up, take pics in the worst out of context ways and then dox as many as possible.

NF? Goodbye, dream. You were fun.

Signed,
Anon

http://www.startribune.com/social-media-offer-clues-into-shooting-suspects-motives/353411111/
>>
>>27991461
>read article
>arcticfox not mentioned
I am still confuse. Is comrade gun-kit-maker in prison or not?
>>
>>27991461
it was just a prank bro
>>
>>27991504
two of the three currently arrested persons involved in the incident are ArticFox (Gustavsson) and BlackPowderRanger (scarsella). It's been in other threads.
>>
>>27991513
Play stupid fucking games, and we all win stupid fucking prizes.

They're going to be hit with hate crime charges. Then we all get to be fucking Klansmen in the media.
>>
>>27991514
Sorry, I just got here. I've been doing other shit all day.
>>
File: charlie brown snoopy dancing.png (52 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
charlie brown snoopy dancing.png
52 KB, 450x450
>He also appeared to be well-known on /k/, a popular weapons message board on the website 4chan where racist comments are sometimes posted.

Holy shit! We're famous!
>>
>>27991527
Kek. I just wish it wasn't for "sometimes having racist comments"
>>
>>27991521
So what who cares lol. Nobody cares about your stupid /k/ patch. Its not like going to front page of New York Times. Owning guns in liberal times allready makes people scared of you.
>>
File: rawrorwhatever.png (72 KB, 425x485) Image search: [Google]
rawrorwhatever.png
72 KB, 425x485
Hey media!
>>
>>27991461
>startribune
reading digitalliberalshitpaper
>>
File: 1424905317894.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1424905317894.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>27991527
>"Where racist comments are sometimes posted"

Yup, no agenda there.
>>
File: considerthis.png (14 KB, 441x471) Image search: [Google]
considerthis.png
14 KB, 441x471
>>27991521
>Then we all get to be fucking Klansmen in the media.
I got some bad news for you, sonny.
>>
>>27991513
Yeah, and pranks can be prosecuted as hate crimes.
>>
>>27991543
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/25/us/minneapolis-shooting-protest-police-jamar-clark.html?_r=0

yet here it is, on the New York Times. "hate crime", "terrorism" and "white supremacists" feature as buzzwords.
>>
>>27991550
Oh fuck it's best trip
>>
I'm a gay Asian manlet
>>
I will not stand by and allow /k/ to besmirched because of the actions of these horrible, deplorable people.

Making it oficially known, especially to ArcticFox, that you all have acted in a way which was a major disappointment to me, to /k/, and to the firearms community as a whole. you are not responsible firearm owners, and you are not people I would ever desire to speak to or meet.

We, as a board, and as a community cannot allow these bigots to cast a shadow on what has been, in my experience an amazing board, botht o lurk, and to post on.

I have met well over 100 of you at this point, and I have no intention or desire to allow the actions of these lackluster and frankly idiotic people put a dampner on that.

I want you all to know, right now, that this is the boat you need to be in. I don't care what petty differences you've got with me, or with others on this board, if you post here, if you lurk here, you need to stand up and say something.

These people are, in my eyes, persona non grata at this point, if not for their actions, but for the ideology they purported to espouse.

/k/ is our home. Time to kick out the riffraff that decided it'd be fun to try arson.
>>
Incidents like this are exactly why I have and will never attend any sort of /k/ function, to include meetups, events, and shopping at /k/ associated stores. There is a degree of (literal) Autism associated with an overwhelming number of members who frequent this board in the sense of they just don't know when to shut it the fuck off. That shit with Flandre at the meet could have had real consequences for a lot of people, some of which were Government clearance holders but more importantly it served as the example of some people not knowing the difference between 4chan and the rest of life. If that stunt wasn't a wake up call about just whom you are associating with on this board I don't know what is. Everyone around here mocks normies and says stupid shit like LAY BACK 2 REDDIT but at the end of the day, they're not the ones getting arrested for thinking it's anything resembling a good idea to transpose 4chan antics to anywhere else.

The idiots implicated in this shit are getting exactly what they deserve, as one poster already said when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
>>
Did...did they think that it was going to go well?

Like, how did this whole scenario play out in their minds beforehand?
>>
>>27991565
That's not Boof
>>
>>27991580
Boof doesn't post undertale though
>>
>>27991576
what happened there?
>>
>>27991574
This. So much fucking this.
>>
>>27991574
They cant read your comments. They dont have 4chan in jail, which is a travesty imo. They also wont be owning firearms again. Felons, ya know.
>>
I'm holding out for an acquittal. Then the real fun will begin. I don't care how far fetched it is.
>>
File: contemplation.jpg (27 KB, 475x362) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.jpg
27 KB, 475x362
>>27991574
>I have control over the content of an anonymous nigerian stick drawing board
>>
>>27991576
Like I said above, we can't let this act as the projection of all /k/ meetups or anything /k/ related; if we do, then these idiots managed to do what they intended to, which is just burn the house down.

SaigaMarine's meetup was always dangerous, and lacked any kind of management, we cannot allow this to set the tone for all meetups, or for /k/ in general. We need to project a strong front.
>>
>>27991577
Of course not.

And if any kind of scenerio did play out in their heads, it was some action-movie garbage where they thought they would be like Call of Duty protagonists.
>>
>>27991527
Bitch please, we're also known for being like stormfront because we like nuggets and Rhodesia. Nothing came of it and I can't even remember what sparked that particular inane claim.
>>
>>27991598
This. Arcticfox wasn't such an asshole, and desu I never saw him post anything racist; if he was /pol/ then I never knew a damn thing about it.
Honestly I believe this to be a setup from the same damn agency responsible for all those other giant shootings and shit.
>>
>>27991577
>turn on camera
>wave guns around
>say racist things
>go to angry black man gathering
>say racist things
>????
>internet magic!
>>
I'm legitimately surprised ArticFox was in on it. A shame.
>>
Nobody is going to do shit. /b/ does worse and is still here.
>>
>>27991610
How is the Mosin-Nagant racist?
>>
>>27991595
We need to make it clear in our action and doctrine, that this shit is unacceptable. Otherwise media will see it here, or in some other thread, and run with it.

>>27991599
We can control ourselves, and be aware that we're under a miscroscope now, and we need to make it clear that this board is not some secret club. this is a public forum, and it has many many members, who have varying interests. I'd like to imagine/hope that there are a mjority of us that see this for what it is, goddamn stupid and hurtful to firearm owners, and to /k/ as a board.
>>
>>27991613
>>27991598
Just wait until they subpoena the internet histories, email and text comms from these three. They will be donkey fucked until split in half. You might hear a faint "b- b- but mah Poe's law" from their quivering remains.
>>
File: asrielshakinghead.gif (143 KB, 305x350) Image search: [Google]
asrielshakinghead.gif
143 KB, 305x350
>>27991574
>>27991605
Ahahahaha, holy shit.
>>
>>27991613

Or you know, it was just idiots from 4chan getting the reality check of a lifetime.
>>
>>27991574
an hero faggot, if this was my home board i would be celebrating these acts of heroism
>>
>>27991625
/b/ doesnt do meets. /b/ doesn't have a radio. /b/ is an echo chamber of idiocy.

we represent a portion of the firearms community. And we just took a huge steaming fucking dump on the dining room table.
>>
tfw we're all put on the terror watch list and prevented from owning guns

>what is due process
>>
>>27991644
>we represent a portion of the firearms community
Yeah, and /mu/ represents a portion of the music community. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>27991640
STAY. THE. FUCK. IN. POL.

We don't want you, we don't fucking need you and you can go fuck yourself sideways with a cactus.
>>
>>27991461
Don't really see how my post was worthy of being in a news paper.
>>
>>27991632
I know, right? My sides!
>>
>>27991627
Beloved by anarchists or some shit. I don't remember the exact wording.
>>
"Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes" needs to be a patch design.
>>
>>27991652
my home board isn't /pol/ you dumb cunt how about you go back to reddit my man
>>
>>27991650
You can still own guns if your on the terror watch list. Retards are the only ones trying to change that right now.
>>
>>27991574
>bigots
Opinion in the trash
>>
>>27991640

>Heroisim

Three fucking jabronis went out with malice aforethought and foudn trouble, now they're going to deal with the consequences of their actions. They don't even have plausible deniability, I mean zero. They recorded and broadcasted to boot themselves brandishing firearms and clearly demonstrating intent to cause trouble. That's not heroic, it's idiotic. About as idiotic as you can fucking get.

>Select all squares with Turkeys
>>
>>27991564
a real man doesn't give a flying fuck what other people think about him

are you a crazed ebil white supreme-ist?

No? Okay cool you can move on with your life.
>>
File: SaigaMarine Is SHORT01.jpg (109 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
SaigaMarine Is SHORT01.jpg
109 KB, 768x1024
>>27991628
Yeah, that would be a good idea. 4chan already has a bad rep in every other category. :(
>>
Is this pasta ?
>>
>>27991632
>>27991654
>>27991640
All these fucking children with no understanding of real world consequences.
>>
>>27991653
That was you? Anon?
>>
I know none of you are actually going to watch the saved streams or anything but I don't even think these other trips were a part of the shooting - which was a cut-and-dry case of self-defense, anyway. At least they weren't dressed like the accounts of the concealed carriers (black hoodie, blue jeans)
>>
>>27991461

So this is where we ban all the tripfags, right? Please?
>>
File: mcnig deal with it.png (79 KB, 270x254) Image search: [Google]
mcnig deal with it.png
79 KB, 270x254
>>27991628
Oh for Christ's fucking sake. Stop being such a house nigger for people who hate us and shit on us constantly anyway. The media ALREADY has it in for us. We're gun owners. We say 'nigger' and 'faggot' and other such doubleplusungood things. The correct response is to grin at them and continue being ourselves. Or maybe you want McNig to change his trip to avoid, um gee you know, giving a bad impression to an industry and/or broad strata of the population that are A-OK with disenfranchising, killing, or imprisoning you over an inanimate object.

Ave Nex Alea. In yo face, progtards.
>>
>>27991663
Enjoy trying to get a fucking job once the first google result of your name search brings up an association with a "terrorist" "white supremacy" group.
>>
>>27991675
I understand consequences- they will never be the same.
>>
>>27991651
/mu/ doesn't engage in domestic terrorism

it's only a matter of time until some autist blows up people at a /k/ meetup with tannerite or some drunk tranny shoots people
>>
>>27991625

This.

Jesus Christ people have posted the murders, rapes, child sexual abuse, hate crimes and god knows what else & they still exist.

So something stupid was done by a few people from a East Timor etch-sketch board. Big whoop.

How many federal law enforcement officers do you think are /k/omrades? Plenty. That ought to be a fun investigation right?

Let the media play their narrative fuck fuck game.
>>
>>27991657
Jesus Fuck this
>>
>>27991574
Here here.

Made gun onwers in general look like shit for zero reason.

Fuck em, i hope uncle sam fucks their ass so hard the next time they cough cum comes out.
>>
Anyone gonna point out that neither one of the trips was involved in the shooting?
>>
>>27991689
>linking your real name with /k/
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>27991679
>>27991697
this
>>
>this thread
holy shit, are people actually overreacting this hard unironically?
>>
>>27991679
Arcticfox and Blackpowderranger are two of the three people currently under arrest in connection with the shooting. They turned themselves in, for fucks sake.

>which was a cut-and-dry case of self-defense, anyway
In MN you have both a duty to retreat and a DUTY TO BE A RELUCTANT PARTICIPANT.

They pass one, and fail the fuck out of the other. Between the Saigamarine/Blackpowderranger vid before the first night and what their subpoenaed email and texts will reveal, they are fucked.
>>
>>27991675
It's ok time and nature will consume them easily
>>
>>27991688
Keep in mind some of the people on here actually are "faggots." At the very least they could use that to help at least somewhat temper the medias "intolerant ebul white supremacist" narrative.
>>
>>27991595
>They also wont be owning firearms again. Felons, ya know.

Implying they're going to even get charged.
>>
>>27991697
Nah, too much circlejerking.
>>
File: laughinglesbianbitches.png (89 KB, 550x480) Image search: [Google]
laughinglesbianbitches.png
89 KB, 550x480
>>27991675
>real world consequences.
>>
>>27991696
Grow the fuck up, you frightened little child.
>>
>>27991697
>>27991709
Reddit and BLM shills have been making sensationalist threads like this all day.

You can tell it's them because they don't know that Saiga already got released and cleared
>>
File: 1434509337769.jpg (7 KB, 291x303) Image search: [Google]
1434509337769.jpg
7 KB, 291x303
This is the exact reason why I refuse to associate myself with anyone from this website /pol/ especially
>at range
>see guy with a mosin
>seems a bit spergy from how he dresses but chat him up
>he bluntly asks if I go on /k/ randomly
>ask him what is that
>spouts a meme or two and calls his mosin a nugget
>>
>>27991697
>>27991705
see
>>27991712
>>
File: 1447035154747.png (40 KB, 433x379) Image search: [Google]
1447035154747.png
40 KB, 433x379
>>27991574
>doing lulz besmirches 4chan's reputation

No.
>>
>>27991724
See
>>27991712
This is MN.

They are FUCKED
>>
>Another combat veteran goes out and does something so unbelievably moronic that even after I've verified it from three independent sources I can barely believe it

The fucking struggle is real.
>>
>>27991705
>>27991697
see
>>27991514
>>
>>27991644
We didn't. Three assholes did. We're stuck holding the bag because they tried to be "cool kids" and associate themselves with us.

>>27991640
I cannot, due to my ethics wish you harm.

>>27991688
Fair point, actually. I don't want to see /k/ gentrified any more than anyone, but I also, and I'd hope you agree here, don't want the antics of these utter morons to blowback into our collective faces.
>>
>>27991734
Where's the source, nigger? That post means nothing to me.
>>
>>27991739
>They are FUCKED
good, 2 trip fags down

too bad the rest didn't go to BLM
>>
I thought arctic fox was black...
>>
>>27991728
How am i frightened.

Im going to enjoy this shit show.
>>
>>27991741
/pol/. Not even once.
>>
>>27991741
They didn't do anything
>>
>>27991660
I assume they'll succeed because most people are ignorant as to how those lists work. They literally think we're letting terrorists buy guns. You'll see little public blow back from this. People don't understand their rights, or how insidious statists really are.
>>
>>27991745
Its in OP you stupid fuck. Their names. The pics showing up in other news pieces. It's fucking ArcticFox and BlackPowder. I've met both in person. It's fucking them.
>>
>>27991744
We're not stuck holding any fucking bags, you dumbass trip. Maybe you feel you are.
We're Anonymous. We're behind 7 proxies. Who gives a fuck what the public thinks about le big bad /kkk/?
>>
>>27991741

Well
At least they won't be posting again soon

>>27991733

Pretty much this.
>>
>>27991728
Confirmed for internet tough guy
>>
>>27991689
why in the fuck is your real name linked to an anonymous refugee maple syrup enthusiast message board
>>
>being this afraid of the media

>while being anonymous of all things

Jesusity Christmas, you pussies make me ill. Not that I don't think said tripfags are idiots, but you're thisclose to being as bad.
>>
>>27991744
>I cannot, due to my ethics wish you harm.
God you're such a fake faggot. Not him, but kill yourself.
>>
>>27991754
They sure as fuck did.
>>
>>27991756
You shitting me? We have a Republican controlled congress and It's been setting on the backburner since 2007. That shit ain't going anywhere.
>>
>>27991760
Oh yeah, I'll totally take your word for it, bro
>>
>>27991770
They good /k/ommandoes they dindu nuffin
>>
>>27991628
>>27991744
>WE
>WE
>WE

No fuck off nigger who made you a voice of this community

Honestly, this is not the worst thing this site has pulled.
>>
>>27991766
If you've been to a meet and posted uncensored pics of yourself at it, or anyone else has, you're now fair game. Prepare for the Doxenning.
>>
>>27991653
Thank your for your service sanpai.
>>
>>27991724
Oh, they will definitely be charged, and convicted. I live in MN. With those videos, their emails, etc.. they will be going away for a while. The jury wont be viewing them as just some good christian boys who were being picked on. The smarter course of action would be for them to try for the best plea bargain they can get.
>>
File: the rock meets marisa.jpg (95 KB, 690x851) Image search: [Google]
the rock meets marisa.jpg
95 KB, 690x851
>>27991721
/k/ has always had a huge number of queers, cross dressers, and just plain weirdos. There was a time we were proud of that. Now a lot of them seem to be SJW's with guns rather than /k/ommandoes first and foremost.

Shame about that. At least Marisa's still around. I saw him post yestidday.

>>27991744
>don't want the antics of these utter morons to blowback into our collective faces
Show me at what point in living memory any militant faggot, feminist, SJW, or La Raza supporter has held up a warning forefinger and bit their lip and said, hey, we better tone it down, we don't want to freak people out. This is how you fight and win the culture wars and SaigaMarine and Co. understand that. All they're guilty 9as far as we know) of is good-naturedly hassling a bunch of racists spouting racial bullshit.

>>27991750
>Im going to enjoy this shit show.
Oh. Well, carry on then.
>>
>all of this kneejerk panic and fearmongering
be honest, how many of you are from tumblr/reddit?
>>
>>27991782
Not everyone is a failure at PERSEC like you.
>>
Google 4chan /k/ and see what they have wrought upon us.
>>
>>27991775

This.

Regardless of what they are accused of they were good boys and dindu nuffin.

They was out spreading the word of Jesus. THEY WAS GOOD BOYS!!!!
>>
>>27991767
Look faggot, i could care less about /k/.

I DO care about the view of gun onwers in general. Do i think it will be sullied because of this one incident? No.

However, they need the book thrown at them so other LE EBIN MEMESTERS are dissuaded from following in their footsteps.
>>
>>27991741
Holy shit, you're still alive? I thought you died
>>
>>27991783
thanks f a m
>>
File: 1444800022382.webm (1 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444800022382.webm
1 MB, 608x1080
>>27991574
The media and public at large that are aware of us already hate us, already call 4chan bigot breading ground. Everyone here is an individual and we most certainly will not jump on "your" boat, or the boats of any trip fags that may, or may not have done anything Moronic. I would like to point out that there have been no convictions yet, and because I know not what land you hail from, I can only remind you that the people in the United States of America are constitutionally innocent until proven guilty. So you can walk your sorry freedom hating ass out of here, or stay and scream RACE RACE RACE. Either way fuck you, fuck the media and most of all, fuck freedom haters.

Andrew Jackson is rolling in his motherfucking grave because cocks like you.
>>
>>27991574
The Caesar speaks
This so much
>>
>>27991798
Way to throw members of your own tribe under the bus. Faggort.

>>27991809
I was beginning to think I was alone in here. What a bunch of fucking Good Germans ITT.
>>
>>27991809
Look, people are innocent before proven guilty but im not a judge or jury, and friend, they are guilty as hell.
>>
File: 1407270917932.png (215 KB, 857x610) Image search: [Google]
1407270917932.png
215 KB, 857x610
>>27991574

Well said
>>
>>27991574
This.

Fuck off attention whoring children.
>>
>>27991827
Nigger ill toss those retarded dumbasses under the buss and then back over them if it means their asinine antics dont cost me my suppressor bill.

To be frank, it was not even worth it having them on the buss in the first place
>>
>>27991788
All of those groups you list support the leftist narrative. You can't be this stupid.

>you are, aren't you
>>
>>27991799
He should have.
>>
>>27991574
linked your entire subreddit here, ey?
>>
>>27991827
Confirmed once again for the shittiest, know-nothing trip on the whole board.
>>
>>27991574
Who the fuck even are you?

>Time to kick out the riffraff that decided it'd be fun to try arson.

When were they going around setting shit on fire?
>>
>>27991782
lol sorry to hear that bro

never been to a meet up nor did I ever plan on it. I enjoy chatting about funs and learning but that's about it as far as this board is concerned.

I was watching the streams as they happened. They acted in self-defense and because there is ample video evidence, the courts will not be able to convict them.

Makes sense that the black folks would be outraged, they all lie to each other and themselves, feigning some sort of institutional aggression towards the entire black community. They are currently protesting because a man beat his girlfriend to the point where an ambulance was needed, he then proceeded to beat the EMT trying to help her and then he attacked a police officer.

They do not consider themselves to be accountable for their own actions.
>>
>>27991744

> I don't want to see /k/ gentrified any more than anyone, but I also, and I'd hope you agree here, don't want the antics of these utter morons to blowback into our collective faces.

And herein lies the fundamental problem with a significant number of individuals frequenting this board, you hold two fundamental and contradictory values. You espouse that you're not interested in "gentrification" of this board, however you wish to distances yourself from the consequences and inevitable broad strokes of the exact kind of people that you want on here. individuals with a propensity for general weirdness, like the ones that you claim you want here, also come with a propensity for poor decisions in social settings, exhibit A being this whole fucking debacle. As someone in this thread already pointed out you decry "normies" and other mainstream types ruining your board but at the same time you're unable or unwilling to shoulder the consequences of digitally associating with individuals that just don't fucking get it.

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>27991744

>named after some good ol' orks
>act like a straight up bitch ass pussy

Please at least change your name and trip to some Tau garbage, because you embarrass all greenskins.
>>
>>27991845
>generalizing
>>
>>27991685
You know what's worse than tripfags? People who whine endlessly about them. Now shut the fuck up, suck the Cheeto dust off of your fingers and lay off the autism.
>>
File: duga.png (2 MB, 1278x500) Image search: [Google]
duga.png
2 MB, 1278x500
Wrote this up real quick as a short statement to set things straight so we don't seem like the next KKK. Is there anything that you would change? Should I send it to the Star Tribune?

>As a whole, /k/ hereby condemns any and all actions taken by individuals known to us as “Saigamarine,” “BlackPowderRanger,” and “Arcticfox” for the actions taken at a Black Lives Matter protest. We, the writers of this statement, believe we speak for the entire community when we say that the board does not, in any way, shape, or form, approve of or encourage their actions, nor do we support any views they have. The /k/ - Weapons imageboard, as a whole, is solely bound by the belief in every man and woman’s right to own and operate firearms as pertaining to the Second Amendment, and that all people should be treated equally, with no regard to race, sex, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, religious beliefs, or creed. As /k/ users, we take no official position on any protest occurring in and around the world, and we offer our sincerest condolences to the people at the protest for the fear that has been struck in their hearts and the injuries that they have sustained.
>>
>>27991827
>your own tribe
Those are the first people you should be killing.

Someone on the outside will never be able to do as much damage as someone on the inside.

Also, tripfags deserve anything bad that happens to them.

If they were captured by ISIS, I'd have liveleak open in one tab and a bottle of lotion on my desk, just waiting for the video to drop.
>>
>>27991461

HOLY SHIT
>>27991846
>>
>>27991798
>I DO care about the view of gun onwers in general.

They already firmly believe every gunowner is a backwards racist hick subhuman and have for decades. Whoop-de-fuckin'-doo.
>>
>>27991847
I kinda missed TG's shitposts, he was fun
>>
I am disgusted by the hypocrisy on here I shouldn't even be surprised at seeing anymore

>lol shall not be infringed
>remove kebab
>remove watermelon
>Founding Fathers would be ashamed at you people

*Someone executes a rioting chimp in self-defense*

>OMG RACIST FUCK
>TAKE HIS GUNS AWAY NOW!
>GTFO TO /POL/
>WHERE"S MY DRAGON DILDO MY ASSHOLE IS NEEDY!
>THE FOUNDING FATHERS TOTALLY WOULDN"T BE DISGYSTED BY HOW IM ACTING GUISE

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>27991574
>Time to kick out the riffraff
Fuck outta here. We /are/ the riffraff.
>>
>>27991857
>They acted in self-defense and because there is ample video evidence, the courts will not be able to convict them.

You have no understanding of MN law. They were active participants, as proven by their own vid before the first protest troll. They are fucked.
>>
>>27991870
Use their real names, idiot.
>>
>>27991661
Hello, /pol/
>>
right, first off, I want to apologize for the incessantly whiny tone of my last posts. I'm not normally this shitty, but this whole situation made me really salty.

>>27991762
Because, significant blowback can result in stuff like Meetups and the various ventures produced by /k/ (which, I'd argue are one of the greatest parts of /k/) much more difficult, and may preclude others from trying that stuff in the future.

>>27991769
I'm officially an edgelord faggot for posting that, sorry. Again, I'm just a bit shocked because I never thought someone on /k/ would do something this stupid.

>>27991776
"When speaking of your sports team, company or nation, always say "we"" Sorry, force of habit. For real, you guys are like family to me, even the trolls (maybe especially) and I just don't want this awesome (sometimes awesomely shitty, admittedly) community get crapped on because of garbage like this.

>>27991788
Do we want to dip so low? I thought part of the point about our side of the argument is that we have the moral/ethical high ground. If we have to resort to militant/SJW/BLM tactics; at what point does the ethical cost of doing so outweigh the gains we make? Especially in this case, where no gains (and possible the opposite of gains) have been made?

>>27991850
It's a figure of speech, sorry. My mindset was in a "house on fire" mode because I reread something I posted that ArcticFox took to heart. One of the reasons I'm really incensed by this is because, if he is associated with this all, then he either misinterpreted what I said back then, or ignored it wholly. I hope the latter.
>>
>>27991564
I'm Muslim, I cannot be "racist"
>>
>>27991823
>>27991832
>>27991840

Who the actual fuck are you people?

Are you all utterly oblivious to the fact that you are on 4chan? A site that has never once cared for its reputation? Get an actual grip and stop caring what the media thinks, you all should have learnt that by now.
>>
>>27991527
> /k/ known for racists comments, gun toting traps and the occasional furry thread
sure sounds like stormfront to me
>>
File: nohope.png (98 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
nohope.png
98 KB, 666x666
I'm hoping this entire thread is just one big shitposting circle and people aren't actually serious.
>>
>>27991870

Fuck you, I wholly support their actions and am just pissed you retarded pieces of shit are trying to suck up to the liberal media instead of executing chimps yourselves.
>>
>>27991461
>THE SKY IS FALLING
Yeah, nah.
>>
File: 1253219959012.jpg (226 KB, 690x851) Image search: [Google]
1253219959012.jpg
226 KB, 690x851
>>27991788
I'm here right now. Posting the real version.

Also, you guys, what did you expect? Half the people on this board are literally white supremacists who conceal carry every day. People on here make /k/ patches... And guess what. Someone wore one! How surprising!
>>
File: abbie-hoffman.png (52 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
abbie-hoffman.png
52 KB, 310x400
>>27991870
>As a whole, /k/ hereby condemns any and all actions taken by NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

Fixed that for you.

>>27991891
Abbie Hoffman disapproves of this post. Shame on you.
>>
>>27991870
SaigaMarine was questioned and released. He was not a shooter. Also, use AF and BPR's real names.

Send it.
>>
>>27991870

No.

Nobody speaks for us.
>>
>>27991659
>immediately tells someone to go back to Reddit when called on Bullshit.

Yeah, no. Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>27991870
>sounds of paper crumpling and faint laughter as some editor at a paper somewhere tosses it into the trash

the fuck you think you are?
>>
File: 1408645916043.png (645 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
1408645916043.png
645 KB, 722x525
>>27991870
>As a whole
Kill yourself immediately. We don't need to save face in front of people who already demonize us.
I'm sitting here having a good kek at all this and hoping (but not praying) those /pol/ boys get out safely.
>>
>>27991882
It wasn't the same people you ignoramus - holy shit people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>27991574
Shut up nigger, no one sane cares.
>>
File: marisa with boolitz.jpg (961 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
marisa with boolitz.jpg
961 KB, 1600x1200
>>27991911
>People on here make /k/ patches... And guess what. Someone wore one! How surprising!
Oh good. There you are. Yeah, I'd wear mine if they made it small enough it would fit on the front of my baseball cap. Or maybe I just bought mine when the only size was XBAWKS HUEG.

And you shooped that. Mine is the original. I can tell because of the pixels. So there.
>>
>>27991580
this
>>
>>27991936
BlackPowderRanger was both in the first vid and one of the arrested shooters. Shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1337818586094.jpg (40 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
1337818586094.jpg
40 KB, 400x581
>tripfags in jail
>/k/ not celebrating

Get your priorities straight.
>>
>>27991891

And we won't get grabbed brah.

The bloody site owner lives in a different country! US of A can't do fuck all!

Stop panicking and start to remember the lulz this site has always loved.
>>
File: foodindustry.png (6 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
foodindustry.png
6 KB, 216x216
>>27991870
> set things straight so we don't seem like the next KKK
You're on 4chan you dumb fucks, Jesus.
>The /k/ - Weapons imageboard, as a whole, is solely bound by
You
Are
On
Chan
>>
>>27991870
Fuck off. You can't speak as a whole for a group of anonymous posters.

Fuck off.
>>
>>27991870

That's the gayest shit possible.
What the fuck is this.
Are you /k/'s PR? Actually, since when do we need PR? Do you work for Hiroshim00t? Is 4chan on the stock market?
The people that need to read this simply won't.
You go on paper trying to save the face of a whole website you don't even work for, that's even lower than a janitor.
What the fuck is going on today.
>>
>>27991911
If you define supremacist as being proud of your heritage and culture the most black people are literally black supremacists...

These so-called white supreme-ists are people that are fed up with being demonized for being white.

Get fucked you stupid bitch tripfaggot
>>
>>27991564
Just tell them about the half of this boards population that is gay or transexual. Those libtards like gays right?
>>
>>27991870
They didn't do anything wrong you stupid fucking faggot. It was probably a self defense shooting.

Shame on all you assholes by the way. Please though, keep doxxing fellow /k/ommandos in the wake of KNOWING BLM browses this board, so that they can be murdered in their sleep while you fuckers continue to meme about super edgy rayciss memes.

4chan hasn't been a super secret club since fucking 2007. Not only are you all revealing your blatant newfaggotry with this shit, but you are making all of us, including them, look more guilty. What, are you a racist now for posting on Facebook because there are racist groups there? Guilt by association doesn't exist you stupid shits.

Stand BEHIND these guys. There is YOUTUBE video from their stream of them getting the shit kicked out of them before the shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc3c6cK9p_w

Video of protesters admitting they chased them down and attacked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVgpfvwNEwg
>>
>>27991877
>>27991847
>>27991799

Might as well be. Got married kind of on the fly, am buried in school like I never expected and the emissions antics of VW has put my TDI side business through the fucking roof. Probably only ever look at this board once a week these days and post even less.
>>
>>27991885
go back to reddit you doxing sjw faggot.
>>
http://www.startribune.com/police-searching-for-suspects-who-fired-into-crowd-at-blm-protest-outside-4th-precinct/353154811/

>Earlier Tuesday, police arrested a 32-year-old Hispanic man in south Minneapolis, but he was later released because, police said, he was not at the scene of the shooting.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>27991691
>/mu/ doesn't engage in domestic terrorism
have you even listened to itaots?
>>
>>27991733
>go to outdoor range to shoot my hi power
>fatass in lane to the right with pokemon shirt and sweat pants is shooting a nugget with his friend in a hot-wheels shirt on the pistol side
>keeps trying to ask about my guns and wanting to touch them
>another nugget shows up in lane to the left during ceasefire
>tactically nope my way out of there
>>
>>27991461
Fuck you SaigaMarine
Fuck you ArcticFox
Fuck you BlackPowderRanger
>>
>>27991972
>Got married kind of on the fly
The horror
>>
>>27991879
The difference you aren't grasping is expressing an opinion or making a joke between going out in public to fuck with people.

The founders would agree with me.
>>
>>27991885
>>27991913
these men are your enemy.
>>
>>27991972
But we need you.
>>
We really need thread ID
>>
>>27991574
Shut up fag
>>
File: 1397569063118.jpg (987 KB, 992x1402) Image search: [Google]
1397569063118.jpg
987 KB, 992x1402
>>27991986
Fuck you too, you limp-dicked woman.
>>
>>27991890
I don't visit /pol/, but I find the word bigot to be overused and misused so many times. It has turned into the equivalent of check your privilege in terms of shutting down conversation. Fuck that word and all the self righteous douche nozzles that use it.
>>
>>27991995
Trolling people is harassment?
>>
>>27991969
see
>>27991629
>>27991662
>>27991712
>>27991787
>>
>>27991574
All the samefags saying
>this
Nigga what they did was funny as fuck, who gives a fuck how the media portrays us? It's not like we're on some respectable website or some shit. Stop Playing holier than thou shit and just accept it.
>>
>>27991972

>Got married
Normally this is where people would shit on you but so many worse decisions have been made lately. Congratulations to you!
>>27991846
>>
>>27991965
He does it for free.
>>
>>27991972
I missed you, I thought you pulled a Squid and stopped tripping
>>
>>27991973
Kill yourself, nigger
I'm not convinced the people named are our trips, so why associate with them?
>>
>>27992001
Get the fuck out of /k/. Head back to >>>/pol/ and never come back.
>>
>>27992001

No, we don't.

Fuck off with this reddit shit. This site has always valued anonymity. Nobody is guilty of samfagging until proven guilty.
>>
>>27991956
I know!
>4chan, the asshole of the internet
>4chan /k/, by extension the asshole of all gun boards
>raising its collective skirts and squealing about its "reputation"
>writing letters to liberal media doucheguzzlers who wish we could be rounded up and shot, pleading for mercy and understanding

You
Have
Got
To
Be
Fucking
Kidding
Me
>>
What the fuck happened? I'm trying to follow this suit but still have no idea what's going on
>>
>>27991974
How did you miss the fact that BlackPowderRanger and ArcticFox are currently formally under arrest?
>>
>>27992016
Faulkner I've been looking for you. What is happening.
>>
>>27992001
I samefag with multiple thread IDs on 8ch just to piss them off all the time.

It's really easy. Anyone who samefags worth their salt knows how to do it.
>>
>>27991895
Generally I could give less of a fuck to the retards and tripfags that actually go to the /k/ meetups, I've never gone to one but they seem so sketch, next to that with what just happened I have more of a reason to believe I should stay the fuk away, journalists are quick on the trigger with media these days
>>
File: 1431977658255.jpg (58 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1431977658255.jpg
58 KB, 582x582
This shit is stupid but funny as all fuck
>>
It's probably worth pointing out that the New York Magazine article calls /k/ "civil and polite," while the Minnesota Star article cites people on here condemning the trip fags involved.
>>
>>27992030
Some tripfags decided to be le ebin trole and memed some BLM protest.

The niggers chimped out, got shot and now said tripfags are in prison. /pol/ is all over their dicks, faggots are freaking out thinking this is the first time 4chan posters did something to get on national news.

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>27992030
Some tripfags went to a Black Lives Matter protest and spouted memes at them, while streaming the event live. Some of the ooga boogas chimped out and actually attacked them and called them white supremacists (simply by virtue of them wearing face masks and open carrying).

After being chased and attacked in an alley, two of them opened fire and shot some gorillas.
>>
>>27991891
Man who the fuck even are you? You just popped up after a nuggetfest and shitpost with your trip all day.
>>
>>27991574
Im pretty sure 4chan already had the nickname "internet hate machine" this changes nothing. Except the fire maybe, its rising and what not.
>>
>>27991969

It was stupid for them to show up in the first place
>>
>>27991461
>how about wearing a fucking /pol/ patch instead

Never going to happen.

/pol/ knows better that to use /pol/ when they go on shootings. They know their "free speech" isn't actually protected if they go out shooting people, so they will false flag.

It's like that time they tried to frame a mass shooting on /r9k/ beta uprising.
>>
File: 1447897372154.gif (2 MB, 350x310) Image search: [Google]
1447897372154.gif
2 MB, 350x310
>>27991827
You'll never be alone in the fight for freedom man. Not In the US, not on this bored.
>>27991828
>Look, people are innocent before proven guilty but im not a judge or jury, and friend, they are guilty as hell.
Don't call me friend. Your fear mongering does not work here, look at all the threads continuing to go on regardless of your pathetic brand of intimidation. I hope you are a shill, because you would at least be getting compensated for your complete waste of time.

>Your life is literally ticking away, one worthless second at a time.
>catgif so you know its same anon.
>>
>>27992030
retarded memer tripfags thought they could go rile up people at a black lives matter protest and then scream self defense after getting punched then shooting people

but they weren't smart enough to read minnesota law and realize they wouldn't be protected
>>
File: Rooster_portrait2.jpg (706 KB, 1334x2000) Image search: [Google]
Rooster_portrait2.jpg
706 KB, 1334x2000
>>27992031
Prove it.
>>
>>27991986
SaigaMarine wasn't there, dumb-fuck.

See: >>27991974
>>
>>27992040

And that's fine but we don't need to bend over backwards and make an apology.
>>
>>27992053
This.
>>
File: 1421186061721.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1421186061721.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>>27992050
>open carrying
>>
File: blacktical.webm (388 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
blacktical.webm
388 KB, 854x480
>>27992049
>>27992050

WITCHCRAFT
>>
File: P6172828.jpg (700 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
P6172828.jpg
700 KB, 1600x1200
>>27991967
I define white supremacist as someone who frequently says "KILL NIGGERS" and posts threads titled "If a nigger came up to you and did ____"

Being a white supremacist isn't necessarily a bad thing.

>>27991944
>Mine is the original.
Oh please, the fonts don't even match on yours.
>Not posting wound vector edition.
>>
>>27992064
Frankly, your presence has been long overdue.
>>
>>27991895
I don't give a fuck what the media thinks I just want /pol/ to stay in their goddamn yard. This doesn't change how I've felt
>>
>>27991949
this

>>27991969
>keep doxxing fellow /k/ommandos in the wake of KNOWING BLM browses this board, so that they can be murdered in their sleep

nothing wrong with doxxing trip fags, they brought it on themselves
>>
>>27992053
Since when did BLM get to dictate where free men can or can't go?
>>
>>27992050
I dont think they were open carrying, atleast in the pictures of them I saw. Can you confirm they were? That would be the fucking dumbest thing they could ever do if they were
>>
>>27992067
SaigaMarine was in the very first troll, and posted the first supremely dumb fuck vid before the first troll.

FUCK SAIGAMARINE.
>>
File: k versus cawadooty wiki.png (227 KB, 715x606) Image search: [Google]
k versus cawadooty wiki.png
227 KB, 715x606
>>27992044
>the New York Magazine article calls /k/ "civil and polite,"
Wow. We must have really scared the shit out of them.
>>
>>27991969
>Please though, keep doxxing fellow /k/ommandos in the wake of KNOWING BLM browses this board, so that they can be murdered in their sleep while you fuckers continue to meme about super edgy rayciss memes.
I am okay with this. Isn't this what the 2nd amendment is for?
>>
>>27992081

Yeah and you know what?

/pol/ has every right to walk into whatever yard they goddang want to which is the exact same right you have!

Shhhittt and you call yourself a freedom lover.
>>
>>27991870
>I completely endorse the actions of these 3 tripfags, and condemn the fucking niggers who decided to chimp out

Ftfy
>>
>>27992089
Frandle is cute! Cute!
>>
I wonder what the papers think about this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEI9sYxi6p0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVgpfvwNEwg
>>
>>27991969
If /k/ doxed a tripfag and they were subsequently murdered because if it, I would probably die of congestive heart failure from laughing so hard.
>>
>>27992088
SaigaMarine did nothing wrong. Eat shit and die.
>>
File: longdistanceparenting.png (28 KB, 540x314) Image search: [Google]
longdistanceparenting.png
28 KB, 540x314
I want Toriel to shoot me with a Mauser rifle.
>>
>>27991907
We're trying to maintain the moral and ethical high ground which preserves our right to bear arms. Fuck off back to pol you cancer piece of shit
>>
>>27992095

Just using my freedom of expression to express how I fee about /pol/.
>>
>>27991605
> we need to present a storm front
Ftfy
>>
File: just.png (1 MB, 795x838) Image search: [Google]
just.png
1 MB, 795x838
>>27992034

I only know what the public knows which is basically summed up by some anon in the time magazine thread. The only people who could say more than that (arcticfox, blackpowderranger) are under arrest.

tl;dr - don't expect an MN Meet anytime soon
>>
If this was 2009 you guys would be cheering them on and providing support for their legal defense

But it's 2015

And /k/ is full of weaboo noguns statist ledditors

Seriously - do you guys doubt that it was in self defense? Why should their meming beforehand have to do with anything?
>>
File: 1447864101323.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1447864101323.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
>>27992116
>We're trying to maintain the moral and ethical high ground which preserves our right to bear arms. Fuck off back to pol you cancer piece of shit

So what you are saying is that you support the right to bear arms for people you approve of?

Get raped by a pack of niggers.
>>
File: 37178091_p0.jpg (311 KB, 497x700) Image search: [Google]
37178091_p0.jpg
311 KB, 497x700
I don't care about this whole debacle, but I'm popping some popcorn for the laughs
>>
File: 1370136834930.jpg (57 KB, 346x347) Image search: [Google]
1370136834930.jpg
57 KB, 346x347
>>27992116
>4chan
>/k/
>moral and ethical high ground
>>
>>27992095
Not onto my yard you can't. King's castle.
>>
File: 1266475357446.jpg (789 KB, 3000x1632) Image search: [Google]
1266475357446.jpg
789 KB, 3000x1632
I can't believe you guys are actually shitting on people for exercising their constitutional rights. All they did was attend a protest. Then they got attacked. And they defended themselves. Sure, what they did was dumb, but not illegal in any way.

You guys are literally as bad as the gun grabbers.
>>
>>27992122

And I ain't stopping you brother.
>>
CAN'T QUARRANTINE THE SAIGAMARINE!
>>
Dude what the fuck they were chased and assaulted multiple times. And you fags have your tails tucked already. Rolling down hill like a snowball headed for hell.
>>
>>27992129
what are you gonna do when your bros rat you out?
>>
>>27992115
Toriel is for cuddles and love
>>
>>27992138
/k/ isn't your yard.
>>
>>27992130
The Great Gun Confiscation cannot come soon enough. People can finally put up or shut up.
>>
File: Whacked_out_poo_brain.gif (332 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
Whacked_out_poo_brain.gif
332 KB, 500x273
>>27991461
>>27991574
You guys are fucking pussies that would sell out your own kind for a nickle

Did they make a bad decision, yes, did they break the law, no.
>>
>>27991895
shills, reditors etc

>>27991891
fuck your apology gtfo here
>>
>>27992129
>pic
Isn't that Brendan Fraser?
>>
File: youdumbgoat.png (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
youdumbgoat.png
125 KB, 600x600
>>27992152
You misspelled Asriel.
>>
File: docking.jpg (159 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
docking.jpg
159 KB, 1000x1000
>pedophile white supremacists kill innocent civilians
>>
>>27992146
Right on. Never said they shouldnt have the ability to come here I'd just rather they didnt.
>>
>>27992064
>>27992089
>>27992098
>>27992118
>>27992136

Thanks for keeping it SFW, I just got promoted because some loser was watching porn on his PC.

>>27992116
>trying to maintain the moral and ethical high ground

HA
HA
HA
>>
>>27992138

/k/ is public-private propriety.

It ain't your yard.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 135

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.