[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a revolver that can use .410 bore shot shells and the .45
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: RagingJudgeMagnum.jpg (574 KB, 1024x500) Image search: [Google]
RagingJudgeMagnum.jpg
574 KB, 1024x500
Is a revolver that can use .410 bore shot shells and the .45 Colt cartridges awesome or fucking retarded?

I've never shot .410 before, but it seems hilarious. Like a baby shotgun.
>>
>>27968708
It's kind of a novelty, but with the right ammo, it works okay. What you've posted is the Raging Judge, which is a .454 Casull that can also fire magnum .410 shells. It's sort of silly, but awesome.
>>
>>27968708
it's the snake gun to end all snake guns.
other then that you can shoot some wacky .45 colt loads from it and a few surprisingly decent .410 defensive loads
>>
>>27969007
What exactly is a "snake gun"? Too cold up where I am for snakes. I know "bear gun".

Are snakes that dangerous that they need a special gun?
>>
>>27968708

>Using .45 LC or .410 shot that will penetrate at least 12" of ballistics gel

Breddy gud. Use 000, test at various ranges to see where the "stop shooting dipshit, youre missing" range is. Do not exceed that range (or use .45 LC instead). Enjoy putting 5 decent holes in something every time you pull the trigger.

Don't use birdshot you moron, it's worthless. Like, entirely.
>>
>>27969441
People are either too stupid or too much of a pussy to just hit a snake with a stick.
>>
>>27969490
>tfw not allowed to open carry sticks
>>
The magnum version you posted shootes .454 too. Not a bad choice if you want a massive hand cannon for fun. Wish they made it hold 6 rounds, though.
>>
>>27968708
>Is a revolver that can use .410 bore shot shells and the .45 Colt cartridges awesome or fucking retarded?

Yes.
>>
>>27969883
The Raging judge is a six shooter.
>>
>>27969924
Ah, it's only the regular judge that's a five shot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.