[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To people who deployed in Iraq, how was it there? What did you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: iraq2.jpg (1 MB, 1336x1330) Image search: [Google]
iraq2.jpg
1 MB, 1336x1330
To people who deployed in Iraq, how was it there? What did you do about sex, did you have any girls there?
>>
>>27964798
It wasn't all bad, I was with some really awesome guys. As far as sex, it was dry and you didn't want to mix with the natives.

Thank god they flew your mom in once a month.
>>
>>27964798
>>27964823
There was this NG chick in the unit that we RIPed and she was an obvious whore. I really regret not going for it.
>>
>>27964798
What does this have to do with weapons?

Why would you not ask the milfag general or the QTDDTOT?
>>
If you were on one of the big bases, and you were an 8/10+ attractive male, there was plenty of pussy to be had. Just keep in mind, the women there had their pick of men, so they could choose who they wanted, and they did. Once I had to stay on Adder in a trailer for two weeks (I was on a JSS my entire deployment). There was a girl next to me that was getting banged by a different guy, every day I was there, and they screwed very loud, shaking the walls loud, and she even said I should "come over" I laughed and said "no thanks". On our JSS they would rotate female medics to get field experience. Every female medic was fucking like rabbits, EM, NCO and Officers, didn't matter. I had the chance to fuck two (clear advances, and outright "im horny, we should fuck") of them but I had (still have) a serious girlfriend and didn't want to cheat and bring home the herp.
However if you're not a total chad, you probably weren't getting laid on the big base, on a small JSS with 100+ people you have better chances if females are around. A good thing too because a medic on Adder told me around 3/4ths of the girls had some type of STD by the end of deployment.

In case you were wondering, most women in the military are complete sluts on top of being worthless soldiers. It gets worse in Iraq because most of these girls are 5/10 or worse. When deployed men get horny too, and will fuck girls they otherwise would not fuck back at home. I think it comes down to these ugly girls thinking "this is my one and only chance to get as much dick as I want," and they take it, for sure.
>>
There is a phrase called "Army Hot"

When it has been a long time since you have seen a woman, especially even a 5/10 at best-- the first one you see has a way of becoming very attractive. If you fuck her and don't see her face too much and never see her again after the deployment, you will live the rest of your life fine without much regret. If you want to become an old man full of regret, waiting to die alone-- be sure and contact her after your deployment and maybe add her as a Facebook friend while you are at it.
>>
>UK on the sideline with the likes of Macedonia and France

Good goys for Israel don't even get the credit for it.
>>
>>27964849
I really hate a lot of the off-topic shit that goes on here, but come on, Anon. You know /k/ is as much about militaria as it is weapons. This isn't even remotely off topic.
>>
>>27965482
I came back from Iraq in 2013 to find my Army wife was being banged by Jodi. Shortly after leaving her ass in January of 2014 she became preggers. Shes a stupid bitch and I hope she gets AIDS.
>>
>>27965689
Didn't the last guys pull out in Dec of 2011?
>>
>>27965707
That's what she claimed, but she kept fucking them.
>>
>>27965689
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>27965707
I worked private contracting at the embassy in Baghdad.
>>
>>27965707

Pull out of where? Iraq or guy's wife?
>>
>>27964798

>Iraqi Freedom

>Freedom
>>
File: 1447706370844.png (333 KB, 579x568) Image search: [Google]
1447706370844.png
333 KB, 579x568
>>27965718
>>27965772
What is this, the 9th grade?

>>27965731
That makes sense.
Sorry about your ex, but yea, Army wives can also be whores. While other unit was deployed our guys were fucking their wives. While we were deployed, our unit's wives were fucking them. So it goes, the circle of life.
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
You could try not bring a thirsty nigga
>>
>>27964798
Was there 06-07, was suppose to do 06-08 (15 month surge tour) but hit an IED.

My platoon mostly was getting bounced COP to COP, only on one was there an NG MP platoon with female soldiers.

I was too damn tired to jerk it most days, let alone look to hook up.

My NCOs, the ones who didn't have to pull guard on COP in addition to patrols and COP maintenance, they were the ones getting some from the MPs.

About 1/3 of the chicks in our support company were sent back during deployment preggers.

Iraq itself was a lot like you would imagine. Hot in spring and summer, cold as fuck in the winter. Most god awful smell in the cities all the time, dirty as fuck.

Deployment wasn't too bad, Hajj during that period was mostly busy killing each other.
>>
File: 1350495359969.jpg (23 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1350495359969.jpg
23 KB, 750x600
>>27965834
Eh. Its kool now man. I'm back home in Orlando trying to be a cop. Just graduated the police academy. Getting my life together.
>>
>>27965873
You'll be a great cop
>>
File: south-park-s02e03c02-cops-16x9.jpg (289 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
south-park-s02e03c02-cops-16x9.jpg
289 KB, 720x405
>>27965904
Thanx buddy.
>>
File: 1447711888672.jpg (63 KB, 600x560) Image search: [Google]
1447711888672.jpg
63 KB, 600x560
>>27965873
God speed to you. You know who the enemy is.
>>
>>27965707
Not if she got knocked up in 2014. Lrn2biology.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.