[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or has /k/ changed a lot in the past few months?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: f_15_turn_and_burn.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
f_15_turn_and_burn.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Is it just me or has /k/ changed a lot in the past few months?
>>
Also, meta shitposting general
>>
>>27964399
And how exactly?
>>
>>27964408
You haven't noticed the 'hurr, weapons only, x isn't completely about weapons so it's not okay' shit heels? Or the increasing amount of general shitposting? The fact that more and more people are supporting 'common sense' gun laws?
>>
Pro-tip
Use catalog.neet.tv/k/ instead of the regular catalog
Pin threads that you like (hover over thread, click the up arrow to pin)
Hide everything else (click X)
Sort by Last Reply
Go to the settings and check "Always show last replies in tooltips" so that you can hover your mouse over a thread to get the last replies
Use filters for any "general" threads you don't like
Use the Sync feature (in settings) and have the pins/hides synced on all your browsers
>>
>>27964438
fuck, forgot final tip:
Make your browser skinny and the catalog will go into it's mobile view which force-shows all the buttons. Then you can spam click on the hide button after pinning what you want.
>>
I wou̕ld̢n̵'t worry ab̛ou̢t it
>>
File: 1447461805330.jpg (25 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1447461805330.jpg
25 KB, 450x325
>>27964436
all me
>>
>>27964436
>People wanting weapon threads on a weapons board is bad

Something tells me you made a shitposty thread and people got in your ass for it.
>>
>>27964399
my theory is that /k/'s currently under long term invasion by 3rd-columnist shitposters trying to divide and destroy it or render it unrecognizable.
oups on reddit and elsewhere have planned and executed similar operations in the past.
there's also a few unrelated shitposting skype groups with their own agendas adding fuel to the fire.
>>
>>27964436
F35 a shit prove me wrong atheist
>>
>>27964555
Honestly, I would call you paranoid before, but now it's pretty bad
>>27964519
Nope
>>
>>27964436
>weapons only
I've only seen people getting rustled over this in a few garbage /b/ tier threads, plus ofc the obligatory butthurt from SJWs over /pol/ crossposters

>shitposting
No more than usual

>/k/ supporting retarded gun control
I've noticed a few of these, but in every case they were either britkeks or strayafags, who will hopefully realize the error of their ways soon

Honestly the board culture I think has returned to somewhat normal after the chinkmoot transition, mod is somewhat less of a faggot (relative)

Plus there's the saigamarine & co adventure, that shit will go down in /k/ legend
>>
>>27964399
Between the mods and reddit scum, we are experiencing a lull in the usual /k/, but it comes and goes. Yesterday a dick in a chamber pic was posted and it was up all day, so signs are pointing to a turnaround. Just wish the mods would lay off al/ck/ threads in /ck/ now.
>>
>>27964436
>general shitposting
Seems like the same old [spoiler]day[/spoiler]/k/[spoiler]are[/spoiler] to me
>>
if I want to post about penis inspection day I will its a free country and my free speech is constitutionally protected
>>
Every few months the intelligence levels drops and the board gets lazier and lazier

There's also a direct correlation between anime pics and a posters ignorance on any given subject
>>
>>27964806
upset that your thread got pruned?
>>
It almost looks like summer is still here.
>>
You're just a newfag and noticing the shitposting for the first time.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.