[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me what weapon they are wielding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Can someone tell me what weapon they are wielding?
>>
VHS 2
>>
>>27964249

Ak-69 slvMOD
>>
>>27964249

It's the new FMG9.
>>
>>27964249
It's a FAMAS fuck your gay mays
>>
File: BAISE OUAIS.jpg (78 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
BAISE OUAIS.jpg
78 KB, 640x427
>>27964249

didn't knew some African countries also used the FAMAS.

> Inb4 they're French

No they're not, no patch, retarded lifejacket (?!), and no such caps and hats in French army.

Someone knows where they're from?
>>
>>27964415
They look very French to me.
And they carry a FAMAS as well.
>>
>>27964445

By looking at the flora, the genral shitiness of the surroundings, and the quite poor equipement of the soldiers I would disagree.

Btw not one white dude in sight

> Inb4 /pol/ tier answer about how all Frenchies are black or sth

Damned dank maymays, I'm had.
>>
>>27964249
>Can someone tell me what weapon they are wielding?
nigeria mk2
>>
File: French_Army.jpg (117 KB, 598x718) Image search: [Google]
French_Army.jpg
117 KB, 598x718
>>27964460
Calm down frenchmen. If you cant take some jokes like that you are clearly on the wrong website
>>
>>27964415
Protip: they're not african
>>
>>27964548

To be honest I'm more sad about the fact that we only have one dedicated maymay and therefor are able to predict the average answer.

In maymay terms, we're poland tier.

Even britbongs have that angled deck shame, their dental abominations, and sth about them having not any form of gun available to purchase.

So please, answer me with some mindblowing comeback, and while you're at it, try to answer my question, I do want to know where they're from.
>>
>>27964566
Im thinking they're from the ''service militaire adapté'', which is essentially an apprenticeship with some military stuff thrown in the mix for oversea territories, or an exchange program of some kind.
>>
>>27964605

Ok, it makes some sense, thanks for actually giving me a good answer.
>>
>>27964561
I'm inclined to say Brazil.
>>
File: french soldier afg.jpg (56 KB, 780x505) Image search: [Google]
french soldier afg.jpg
56 KB, 780x505
>>27964566
ok my french friend.

i have googled a little and those guys could be malian soldiers were france helps to build some units. That could explain the french uniforms and famas

"The 512 Regiment was reported within the 5th Military Region in 2004.[2] In 2010 Agence France Press reported that French training would be given to the 62nd Motorized Infantry Regiment of the 6th Military Region, based at Sévaré.[20] The same story said that the regiment consisted of three Rapid Intervention Companies (CIR) and AFP said it was considered the elite...of the Malian army."

pic for comparision french soldier in afghanistan
>>
File: TotheAtotheKtothe4tothe7.jpg (33 KB, 336x456) Image search: [Google]
TotheAtotheKtothe4tothe7.jpg
33 KB, 336x456
>>27964623

Thx Comrade
>>
>>27964566
I can already think of three concerning baguettes, flags and homosexuality.
Now we have added niggers and bombs to the mix.
And yes I commented on that picture looking like it was made in a Banlieue. Except it´s FAMAS and not AK and Camo instead of Adidas.
>>
>>27964620
No. Papuan
>>
>>27965093
Or Fijian. Fuck they are look the same
>>
File: Mali FA-MAS.png (842 KB, 677x638) Image search: [Google]
Mali FA-MAS.png
842 KB, 677x638
>>27964249
>>
Haha it's a SENPAI- shit wait...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.