[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSA to those selling guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1553.jpg (262 KB, 1000x371) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1553.jpg
262 KB, 1000x371
To the /k/ommando selling his M39 on Armslist.

I emailed you and wanted to buy your rifle. You never replied.

I just picked up a '44 VKT. Pic related.

Email people trying to buy your guns. Kind of the point of listing them online.

Also general mosin thread.
>>
File: PU.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
PU.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>27957936
>>
>>27957936
Cry harder you fat poor faggot
>>
>>27958939
yeah im real upset I ended up getting a rifle. I was reaching out to the kommando who offered me his gun not you. get fucked.
>>
>>27957936
Fuck off with this meaningless thread.

Holy fuck, what is up with /k/ today, there's more trash threads than usual.
>>
>>27959022
nobody asked for you to shitpost here, in fact we'd prefer you didnt.
>>
Dumbest thread of the day

>PSA Check your email hurr durr everyone is a /k/ommando who owns a mosin nagant

Maybe he didnt want to reply to you
>>
>>27959022
While I agree that there're more trash threads than usual today (and even yesterday), this is actually /k/.

OP was pointing out that it's kinda a ratty thing to not email a potential buyer when people are trying to buy your gun which you listed (this actually applies in all fields of life and sale of things).
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 626x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 626x501
>>27959031
>makes pointless thread
>claims that others are shitposting
>>
>>27959036
he offered the gun to me in a mosin thread, included the website and his location.

yep sure sounds like he didnt want to sell it alright...
>>
>>27959057
>keeps posting in thread he says he doesnt care about

seriously fuck off
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.