[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: CUb4Z5rUwAAx0aC.jpg (98 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CUb4Z5rUwAAx0aC.jpg
98 KB, 600x800
find a flaw
>>
>>27957848
The fuck? Is that a radisson hotel in the background? If yes, then I found the flaw.
>>
>>27957848
zero combat experience.
>>
>>27957848
don't get muh dick hard
looks scared
>inb4 that's two flaws so I failed
>>
>>27957848
>Floral camouflage- in an urban environment
Only major problem really.
>>
>>27957848
Belgian.
>>
File: dog blowjob and police search.png (862 KB, 632x637) Image search: [Google]
dog blowjob and police search.png
862 KB, 632x637
>>27957848

If he's just waiting for stuff to happen, they might as well get him a chair or something.

also putting the city on lockdown, to begin with, is a fucking stupid idea.

Unless they actually have a lead on who is going to do the attack, any terrorists that might attack can hang out at home eating skittles and playing 2K until they finally lift the alert, and then go shoot people at their leisure.

If they actually had a lead, though, they'd be kicking down doors instead of hanging out hanging out in front of a shitty hotel with a cute raifu.

So yeah, the whole reaction is a catch-22 of shit stupid ideas that won't do a goddamned thing to keep people from dying.
>>
File: CUb4Z5rUwAAx0aC.png (1 MB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CUb4Z5rUwAAx0aC.png
1 MB, 600x800
>>27957848
>>
>>27959748
It does however spread panic and terrify people. The terrorists have done their job I'm afraid.
>>
File: fukko.jpg (22 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
fukko.jpg
22 KB, 500x492
>>27959782

I was going to add a little "thanks to this, the terrorists have already won" bit to the end but I thought it was too cliched to even mention. It's completely accurate though.
>>
>>27959748
good points

they just do this to make the people think the government is cleaning shit up
>>
>>27959748
Radisson is a perfectly respectable hotel chain.

His raifu, however.
>>
Wrong camouflage for the environment.
No eye protection.
Lack of tactical rails on rifle.
>>
>he looks small, weak, and scared
>his rifle looks outdated
>he doesnt have a bayonet on his rifle
>he doesnt have much amo
>no grenades
>he is a single person
>no knife/sword
>no armored car
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.