[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of hikock45? I'm new here, so excuse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What does /k/ think of hikock45?

I'm new here, so excuse me for not knowing.
>>
wouldbegrandson/10
>>
He seems like a fun guy to hang around with. Wish I could shoot as much as him.
>>
/k/s grandpa.

In before
>hurr imma call him a shill because I don't understand what "shill" means retards
>>
>>27954848
fed
>>
Why don't you lurk more newfag
>>
>>27954872
Cuz I lurked and I had no idea what you guys were talking about mostly. I don't even like guns that much, but I like watching this guy's youtube and it's made me thought about learning to shoot or even carry.
>>
>>27954877
For future reference, for every thing someone on /k/ "likes" there will be an equal number of people who don't like it, will troll you with retard answers/tell you to kill yourself, and off topic Reddit disinfo posters, Jew bots and /pol/ bots

TLDR don't listen to this website without your own research ever
>>
>>27954860
He seems like kind of a dick to me. Have you read any of his responses to negative comments?
>>
>>27954897
So every opinion on /k/ is 50/50? There's not a single opinion that is split 60/40?

You're a fucking retard and it saddens me to know that you're capable of deploying lethal force.
>>
>>27954897
>TLDR don't listen to this website without your own research ever
Best advice really.
I use 4chan as a resource to find stuff to google for my own research purposes.
>>
>>27954897
>>27954907
Holy shit, /k/ just gave me the best gun control argument ever: Gun control doesn't work because the average person is 100 IQ.

Holy FUCK. Retards shouldn't have guns.
>>
>buds gun shop 45 here hyuck hyuck hyuck
>>
>>27954906
Negative comments deserve a dickish reaonse you kek faggot.
>>
>>27954907
>>27954912
Wow looks like I triggered the 4chan volunteer employees
>>
File: 163373.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
163373.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>27954907
Yeah? We'll you're a retarded niggerfaggot.
>>
File: g4oxmcsd.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
g4oxmcsd.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
>>27954913

try harder

that drive-by shooting video that just came out is absolutely hilarious btw
>>
>>27954923
>>27954924
Either
> You think /k/ is split exactly 50/50 on either argument
or
> You think someone capable of asserting the above isn't a retard

which is it?
>>
>>27954848
Don't trust someone you've never heard a bad review from.
>>
>>27954937
that the nature of an anonymous image board means just 1 dedicated opponent can make any idea seem unpopular

you retard
>>
>>27954945
but the IP count lets you see if one person is unnaturally shilling
>>
>>27954955
>people can't change an IP address
>people can't post from a mobile device

Wew lad it is your first day here isn't it
>>
>>27954937
Look OP, people can't even agree on why you shouldn't listen to /k/, let alone why you should
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.