[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/'s opinion on this? Was the cop in the right? https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16
File: 1448159370075.jpg (96 KB, 839x436) Image search: [Google]
1448159370075.jpg
96 KB, 839x436
/k/'s opinion on this? Was the cop in the right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVj7Jjq1D_M
>>
>>27951659
>calling the cops on a suicidal person
literally makes suicide even easier if the person just has to walk forward at a cop than actually cutting themselves.
>>
>>27951659
Yes he was in the right, he gave the guy ample opportunity to stop. If the lady didn't want him in the home to interact with him she shouldn't have let him.
>>
>>27951659

Yes.
>>
>>27951659
>Was the cop in the right?

morally or legally
>>
>>27951659
absolutely, yeah. What the fuck was retard that called the police expecting?
>>
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

It's easy to play monday morning quarterback, but the cop "could" have tried his tazer (assuming he had one)

All in all I believe it's a justifiable shoot.
>>
Morally and legally yes

However, I don't think he had to magdump the guy. Sure he was coming at him, but it wasn't a lunge, it was a walk. It should've been a shot far right, and if he was still walking then magdump his ass
>>
>>27951659
>>27951659
5 rounds to the chest
>>
>>27951773
>it wasn't a lunge, it was a walk.
it doesn't take much to lunge. Especially from that distance.
>>
>>27951773
This

That cop is now going to go crazy running that scenario over and over in his mind of how he could have totally just not killed that guy and gone for a wounding shot instead.
>>
>>27951796

>intentionally shooting to wound
>ever
>like seriously, EVER

Git out. We've been over this.
>>
>>27951796
>That cop is now going to go crazy running that scenario over and over in his mind of how he could have totally just not killed that guy and gone for a wounding shot instead.
basically, yeah. Suicidal shitfuck just possibly ruined the cop's life.
>>
>>27951773
Lol a shot far right? You know warning shots are illegal in most states? Additionally he has no idea what is behind backdrop. You are an idiot.
>>
>>27951796
>>27951773
>shooting just to wound
don't be a fucking retard
>>
>>27951659
It's his job. Woman tells him suicidal person is cutting themselves, so he goes in and tries to get him to talk. He tries to wait at the exit for backup like he should have, he knows it's a sensitive situation and can't do it alone. Guy doesn't respond, so the cop even checks to make sure he's okay.

Cop slices the pie and sees a person with knives well within the 21-foot zone. He could've stabbed the cop pretty badly from then on if he really wanted to. Cop would've been clear to shoot him not long after the first order. Guy gets closer and closer while also backing towards the door until guy's within probably three feet. That means the cop knew it was a suicide by cop. The cop knew Eric didn't want to cut him, he knew that he was waiting for him to execute him.

The cop moved with the corner while backing up so Eric could never lunge straight at him. Kept going so the couch was between them, then shot when Eric got way too close and there was no more barriers to stop a lunge.

This should be a textbook case on how to handle this sort of thing, IMO. Cop did it better than I'd expect any cop to, and Eric would probably be alive if backup arrived sooner.
>>
>>27951811
It was the cop's fault for shooting 5 fucking times. Just shoot him once in the leg for gods sake and get him into a psychiatric ward
>>
File: 1310433828090.jpg (12 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
1310433828090.jpg
12 KB, 201x201
>>27951808
>>27951832
>>
>>27951858
>Shoot him in the leg
>He stabs you in the neck because you shot him in the leg and he's 2 feet from you
>>
>>27951832
>>27951808
Nice samefag
>>
>>27951858
stop watching so many cop shows.
>>
>>27951858
Don't be a fucking idiot.
>>
>>27951808
It's not something I'd typically a do cate but in that scenario it was a possibility. He had plenty of time.
>>
>Good likelihood of becoming a LEO
>occasionally think about it
>see shit like this

not sure it's worth it tbqhfamily,

this cop sounded like a totally reasonable guy, he's probably a bro, and now he has to deal with this shit for the rest of his life (it would affect anyone who isn't a sociopath)
>>
File: femoral artery.jpg (8 KB, 240x380) Image search: [Google]
femoral artery.jpg
8 KB, 240x380
>>27951872
No, it's just actually common knowledge that shooting to wound is a bad idea.

First, shooting him in the leg means lowering your gun away from the vitals of a guy who's wielding knives within arms reach. Second, a leg shot wouldn't do anything but put a hole in Eric's leg. So now Eric is either coaxed into stabbing you because a leg shot isn't immediately debilitating, or he's bleeding out on the floor and you can't provide first aid or do anything but wait, because the knives are still in his hands. Third, every round you fire is a potential ricochet or overpenetrating bullet, so lethal force is only used when necessary. Fourth, this is the femoral artery. If you hit it, Eric dies anyway.

It would reeeally not be a good idea to try and aim for a man's shins while he's approaching you with knives and your hands are shaking from adrenaline.
>>
>>27951944
I saw an episode of csi where they shot someone in the leg and he stopped immediately.
>>
In all seriousness, if you can't handle life and feel "depressed" or autistic or whatever, you should get a 9mm ticket out of this world. Same thing with gun ownership: if you can't handle life and feel sad, you should lose your RKBA - PERIOD.
>>
>>27951659
Honestly, the cop needs to take responsibility for his action.

As the individual was mostly stationary and was in relatively close proximity, it should have been easy for the officer to shoot the knife from the individual's hand. That type of response would have not harmed the individual and also defused the individual from his cooking appliance. From glimpsing at the video, it looks like the knife was just a cooking utility; how do we know that it was not a butter knife?

Lastly, police officers should be entitled to a type of castle doctrine mentality. If they are free to remove themselves from engaging in a dangerous activity, they should seek to do so. The officer in the video should have ran away.
>>
>>27951972
Plenty of people who have done far greater things than you have either lived with depression or gotten through it
>>
>>27951910
>not sure it's worth it
Then its not the job for you.
>>
>>27951773
REAL LIFE IS NOT A VIDEO GAME.
>>
>>27951987
I see what you did there!!!!!
>>
>>27951659
>entered the house with permission
>tried to be as calm and cordial as possible
>spent a few minutes trying to talk him down
>gave multiple, clear warnings he would do what he did if they guy didn't stop
they call it suicide by cop for a reason. At best you could argue he was walking slow and maybe not as threatening, but I can clear a 4 foot space pretty quickly
>>
>>27951987
>that trip
>with that opinion
Worst of all
>just shoot the knife from his hand

My God.
>>
>>27952009
come on, anon. you're not really this stupid.
>>
>>27951858
>Shoot suspect in the leg
>He recovers
>He sues you and you're left in a cardboard box because you used lethal force for a situation that you determined didn't deserve lethal force.
>>
>>27951987
>>27952007
>>27952009
One more comment, is there a reason why this individual never used a taser or some type of tranquillizer gun to force the individual to sleep?
>>
>>27952029
really, but what did the cop not try to taser the individual?
>>
>>27952008
>Violating the 21 foot rule
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
>>
>>27951659
don't blaim the cop

cops are stupid fucks who have zero training for this

cops are not social workers i guess

was the cop right yes on the training he's given

is the cop a shitty human being yes
>>
>>27952029
The tranquilizer guns are only used in emergencies
>>
>>27951872
don't worry, you can instantly save face and continue to be retarded by saying
>lol what is mspaint
>>
>>27952009
>>27952029
You got me the first time I will admit, but now I see through your ruse.
>>
>>27951773
>he could have still killed him with one shot, he aimed center mass
>he wounds the guy and then gets sued to hell and back
>when you make the choice to shoot, you shoot to stop the threat and then usually means a few shots out of habit
>he didn't "magdump" into him, he fired like 3-4 times, mag dumping mean emptying your magazine and that would have been excessive
>>
>>27952029
>Taze suspect wielding 2 knives.
>He falls from being tazed directly on the knives he's holding. Stabs himself to death.
>You get sued. Enjoy your extra-wide butthole.
>>
>>27951905
and the guy had plenty of time to drop the knife but he didn't. All you can do is react to what your given and shot can go down in a mater of seconds
>>
File: 1420835307187.jpg (293 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1420835307187.jpg
293 KB, 960x1280
>BANG BANG BANG
>"tell me you didn't shoot him"
>>
>dude with multiple weapons advancing towards police officers
>"he's suicidal and trying to attack us"
>police are forced to deal with him lethally
>"you didn't shoot him did you"
i swear to fucking god, people like this should have just not called the cops and been beaten for the next year before the faggot seppuko'd himself anyway.

I'm kidding though of course. Kind of. But this appears to be a totally in the right case of police lethal shooting. They don't call it suicide by cop for nothing.
>>
>>27952049
The cop had to enter with his gun drawn because he was told the suspect was armed.

Deploying a taser would mean he'd have to holster the gun and draw the taser. He had nothing to tase until he saw Eric, and by then it was already too late. He was trying to wait until backup arrived, but Eric wasn't responding so the officer had to see if Eric was still there, or bleeding to death, etc.

The worst part is he seriously tried so fucking hard to not have to shoot. Do you know how unlikely it is that a cop lets you get within hugging distance with knives? That might be the only cop who ever let someone get that close without getting stabbed or shooting them. I doubt he feels bad about shooting Eric, Eric didn't give him a choice. You get over those thngs.

I guarantee he stays awake sometimes thinking about how that woman, though. She called him to save Eric, and he had to shoot him. It was like she didn't even think it could happen, she was probably so devastated.
>>
>>27952127
>"tell me you didnt shoot him, did you"
Life is just one big problem after the next. If it's not bills it's the constant reminder that death is a short term answer.
>>
>>27951808
>guys has a knife, not a gun
>shot him in the gut once, if he stumbles and doesn't get back up, cuff and call EMS
>if he stands up right still holding knife after 3 seconds, shoot once in the chest.
>if he still doesn't comply, shoot 2 more times in chest.

This is the correct answer for a Police Officer that is there to serve and protect the peace. Not a grunt.

The guy clearly didn't lunge, didn't run, and wasn't talking aggressively. The cop was in the right, but the aforementioned steps couldve saved his conscience.
>>
>>27952167
jesus christ i know this is a troll post but this is what retards actually believe.
>>
>>27952167
>This is the correct answer for a Police Officer that is there to serve and protect the peace. Not a grunt.
lolwut
the aforementioned steps could have easily gotten him stabbed.
>>
>>27952192
Nigger, go through the Academy, then come back with the correct answer. He had his gun trained, and was mentally ready to shoot. There is no 20ft rule at that point, weather or not he is being more and more aggressive is.

Also, I forgot to mention the cop should've had his tazer in his off hand. If that didn't work, then he should've fired. This could also be an alternative
>>
>>27952167
Let me just mention that if that guy had come out with a firearm he would have shot him 25 times instead of 5.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
>>
>>27952216
>should've had his tazer in his off hand
just stop
>>
>>27952216
oh is that what they teach you? dual weilding? lol are you fucking kidding me. So shoot someone only after you've tazed them for 5-10 seconds while they continue to fight against you with knives?
The academy of what you mong haha who are you kidding. Holy shit this troll bait thread.
>>
>>27951808

>we've been over this
>a bunch of people who have never been in actual gun-related defense situations
>'going over it'
>>
>>27952250
we get it anon, your whole thread is a failure. What is it that you're here for. Proof to others? To prove to yourself?
>>
File: 1414126470255.gif (2 MB, 400x220) Image search: [Google]
1414126470255.gif
2 MB, 400x220
>>27951796
>gone for a wounding shot instead.

HEEEERE WE GO AGAIN!
>>
File: ole, ole.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ole, ole.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>27952167
>Guy has a knife
Guy has a knife within 5 feet. Someone trying to stab you can cover 21 feet in 1.2 seconds. Someone trying to stab you from 5 feet will cut you even if you shoot him if he begins to lunge.

What if you shoot him in the gut, and because you shot him in the gut and not repeatedly in the heart and lungs, he decides to lunge? That motherfucker took 5 shots in the chest before he dropped. You gonna get stabbed. Cops don't get paid well enough to just let someone try and knife murder them.
>>
>>27952303
he's not going to get it.
This is like answering a question some asshole thinks he already knows the answer to.

Everyone should be saging.
>>
>>27951767
policeone please go
>>
>>27952167
>shoot him in the gut
>he bleeds to death in minutes while in excruciating pain
>still dies
bravo
>>
File: ohyoureserious.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
ohyoureserious.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>27952368
>minutes
>not minutes to days
laughinggirls.jpg
>>
>>27951659
>You did not shoot him
Bitch, do you not understand that you should never call the cops on a suicidal person.
>>
>>27952396
who DO you call?
>>
>>27952382
minutes is being generous, nearly half of all abdominal gunshot wounds bleed to death rapidly, and even then those that survive have a really high chance of lethal infection even today.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1462634
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2706344/
>>
>>27952425
lol... if you have to call someone it's already too late.
Learn to recognize mental problems or reap the consequences. Sage.
>>
>>27951659
>dat adrenal dump
>>
>>27952425
I dunno m8, suicide prevention hotline most likely won't do anything, but it will do more than the police.
>>
>>27952444
... Yeah that's exactly what I meant. Minutes to days. Either you bleed out; or go to intensive care if you're lucky. If not it's anywhere inbetween.
Good thing you have reading comprehension.
Stop bumping this thread. Sage.
>>
>>27952382
gutshots are extremely lethal m8, days is cutting it if maybe they got instant care.
>>
>>27951872
>>27951796
>>27951773

...aaaaaaa
aand get the fuck off /k/. Fucking know what you're talking about before you post. Lurk moar.
>>
>>27952468
.... yeah but if they do provide good care, it could be DAYS. Holy shit you don't have to argue about it; just acknowledge that it usually is within minutes or days. I can't believe this is being said for the 4th time.
>>
>>27952486
>I'm the argumentative one here
>not the guy who rather than say "yeah gutshots are pretty bad," argues "WELL IT COULD TAKE DAYS TO DIE NOT JUST MINUTES EVEN THOUGH MANY VICTIMS DIE BEFORE SEEING A HOSPITAL"
I'm not arguing, and stop using ellipses christ.
>4th time
retard
>>
>>27952049
Technically he could have dual wielded them but i'm sure that violates protocol. Otherwise what if one of the 2 prongs misses & the taser is rendered useless. Now the target has an upper hand. This is a really shitty situation. Technically speaking the "safest action" would be pumping the house full of some gas to cause the suspect to pass out but we don't live in a perfect world.
>>
>>27952519
are we seriously talking about how people can survive gunshots for days before succumbing to their wounds? Because we're talking about how people can survive gunshots for days before succumbing to their wounds. Or it could be minutes.
I'm not sure what you're being a fag about.
Again, sage.
>>
>>27952167
>...that is there to serve and protect the peace.
the police are not obligated to do either of those

>Warren v. District of Columbia
>>
>>27952050
>they shot 4 japs to make this instructive film
the 80s truly were a wonderful time
>>
>>27951702

He had Exigent circumstances
>>
>>27952216
>should of had his tazer in his off hamn
>should of used his tazer

>taze a guy holding a knife.
>guy spazzes out and stabs his own eye out.
>guy is now blind in one eye and is bleeding badly.
>captain hind sight sees body cam footage and chimes in
>"DEPLOYING HIS TAZER WAS A BAD MOVE. THE GUY HAD A KNIFE AND TAZERS MAKE MUSCLES CONTRACT DUE TO ELECTRICITY. HE SHOULD OF JUST THREW A PILLOW AT HIM TO KNOCK THE KNIFE OUT OF HIS HAND"

im glad im not a cop
>>
>>27951659
He could have tried to taze him first if he was equipped with one of the shooty ones but I don't really blame him either way. It's an obvious suicide by cop and if the guy attacked there wasn't any margin for error. That said, there wasn't any real urgency to the call and he should have waited for backup capable of dealing with the situation.
The guy cops shot in a kitchen during a Halloween party because he had a butter knife in his hands when they walked in and he didn't respond quickly enough to sudden yelling and screaming? Fuck no, they should have been tried.
>>
>>27952696
How would waiting for backup have changed the outcome of this situation? There would still be a suicidal guy with knife and he still would have approached the police, who would have still shot him.
>>
>>27952696
>there wasn't any real urgency to the call
a guy is a few feet away from you holding 2 knives and refuses to put them down after being told to multiple times to do so, and being told that he'll get shot if he doesn't.
Guy was slowly walking toward the cop. It would have taken basically nothing for him to lunge.
The court already made a ruling on the case, and the cop is completely in the clear. If you think he made the wrong choice, you're a stupid faggot.
>>
>>27952425
ghostbusters?
>>
>>27952028
>kill the suspect
>family sues you because they don't think your use of force was justified
>you were wearing a body cam and a jury agrees
>you fucked
>>
File: soldaten.png (101 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
soldaten.png
101 KB, 300x300
>>27951858
>Just shoot him once in the leg for gods

Watch this video.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b45_1442630788

The armed suspect is shot ONCE in the leg by a security officer after failing to comply with the orders commanded to him. Guess what happened to him? It severed his fucking femoral artery and he fucking BLED TO DEATH. You're a blue pilled moron that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. Your "feelings" are worthless, degenerate.
>>
>>27951659

no, he should have just shot the knife out of his hand.
>>
https://youtu.be/75RTkGbiJpk?t=5m30s

This is what happens, retards, if you try to reason with a guy with a knife.
>>
File: 1442357640710.jpg (49 KB, 231x360) Image search: [Google]
1442357640710.jpg
49 KB, 231x360
>>27953616
Fucking savages.
>>
>>27952167

>SAGE
>>
>>27951744
Legally yes.

Morally, maybe.

A police officer and force should not have to back down when they're just maintaining proper and decent civil obedience of the community.

On the other hand, a life could've likely been saved or at least prolonged if he did.

I say the cop was in the right.

Without a doubt though the guy with the knife was a total asshole and retard. The amount of problems he brought so many other people just to leave the world in his preferred method is disgusting.
>>
File: 1442702902876.jpg (91 KB, 1000x541) Image search: [Google]
1442702902876.jpg
91 KB, 1000x541
>>27953616
Good on them for letting that criminal suffer as he's writhing on the ground from multiple gunshot wounds. He doesn't deserve any empathy from the officers he himself attacked without empathy nor remorse. He doesn't deserve a bullet through the skull into his brain filled to the brim with evil. No, he deserves the slow, agonizing death that is coming for him; as if he heard a bomb coming at him, he could hear it whistle, and he knows that it's right above him and coming straight at him and knowing he's finished. And he accepted it. I never believed until now that I could ever enjoy watching someone suffer.
>>
>>27953616
Why the fuck did they wait so long to start shooting?
>>
>>27951773
"I don't think he had to magdump the guy"

Tell this to all the 9mm fags
>>
>>27953858
Demoralized? Fear from the fight or flight response to a dangerous situation? Lack of a clear line of fire from all of the people surrounding him in a circle? There are many variables to consider. The person filming and the other bystanders were all standing way too close to what was going on.
>>
File: 1412390520297.png (1 MB, 853x959) Image search: [Google]
1412390520297.png
1 MB, 853x959
>>27952216
>Nigger, go through the Academy

how's freshman year of high school? Still got plenty of time to play Call of Duty?
>>
>>27951659
The cop was absolutely in the wrong here. His fire arm is his last resort. He could have easily deployed his taser and that man would still be alive.
>>
File: bait.jpg (216 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
216 KB, 3000x3000
>>27953961
>>
>>27953961

>absolutely in the wrong

Lethal force is fine in this situation. This is 100% legal and the only consequences will be the cop having to think about it for the rest of his life.

You have no idea how dangerous a knife can be, and have apparently not read much of this thread.
>>
>>27953961
If the suspect were unarmed, I would be inclined to agree with you. However, he was armed with a knife and did not disarm himself when ordered to. Police officers are trained to respond to lethal force with a force one level higher. In this case, responding to a bladed weapon that can be used for stabbing with the use of a firearm. Respond to lethal force with lethal force. The men in blue put themselves into these situations so YOU DON'T HAVE TO. You are so fucking disrespectful, preaching about how they should do their job one account of your own baseless feelings. Educate yourself, you worthless dumb fuck.
>>
>>27952582
top kek
>>
>>27951659
I'm not expert but...

>Weapon drawn the entire time.
>Weak attempt at negotiation.
>Is apparently shocked that formalized responses didn't work.
>Raises voice, which broadcasts his unwillingness to shoot.

All he had to do to stop the subject was go for the Lower Leg and blow out his Tibia. Wouldn't be able to stand at that point. .45 probably comes in handy at that point...

Police "marksmanship" is a joke. They stress Center Mass for the sake of the Lowest Common Denominator, but neglect to offer any sort of shoot-to-wound training to compensate.

And as far non-violent methods go? The sooner Police Officers realize that they only have as much authority as the subject is willing to give them in these situations, the sooner they'll stop panicking and resorting to textbook methods.

You hesitate, people suffer. You panic, people suffer. The best solution is to RELAX.

The fact that they typically view it as a job, instead of a service doesn't help things.

So there's my two Cents, and it's obviously worth less than that because there's no experience behind it.
>>
>>27954804
>All he had to do to stop the subject was go for the Lower Leg and blow out his Tibia
>shoot-to-wound training

Nope. You're talking out your own ass. You didn't think this one through, did you? See >>27953229
>>
>>27951744
Basically the question.

Morally maybe is my answer. Legally definitely.

Did the knife wielding man possess a threat? certainly. Was the cop in immediate danger? Absolutely not, yet... Could and probably would have been in a few seconds? more likely than not. Amazing video to view, terrible video to train officers from.
>>
>>27954804
>neglect to offer any sort of shoot-to-wound training

Name anyone who offers this training. The only folks I can think of are Israeli riot cops who shoot Hajis with a .22 for not dospersing. No one trains "non lethal" defensive shooting because it's a fucking retarded idea.

The only thing he could have done differently was wait for backup for the possibility of using a taser with someone with a firearm to back him up.

A lot of people are missing the fact that crazy dude had just done a hit and run as well, it wasn't just a suicide call, so he was a bit unprepared. Went from finding a dude who left the scene to he's got a knife and is hurting hinself.
>>
>>27951858
if it were some highly trained and experienced operator and he HAD to do something like that, sure, I'll give you that.

But in any other situation you have to take into account:
>skill of shooter
>their decision making and capability under high stress situation
>the suspect themselves and how they will respond to being shot
>the suspect's own body
>luck, in that a shot to the leg doesn't somehow turn into hitting a major vessel and the guy eventually dies from one or another many complications that arise..
>>
File: 21FEETMOTHERFUCKERAREYOUREADY.png (978 KB, 1671x279) Image search: [Google]
21FEETMOTHERFUCKERAREYOUREADY.png
978 KB, 1671x279
>>27951857
>21 FEET
>>
>>27954919
it's the current year
>forgetting muh link
https://youtu.be/upZ_q9CdXl4?t=34
>>
>>27951659
Clean shoot confirmed. Suicide faggot is kill.

>all you neckbeards greentexting on jew tube.
>>
>>27952000
Based trips don't lie.
>>
File: !1433622031457.jpg (312 KB, 1640x1765) Image search: [Google]
!1433622031457.jpg
312 KB, 1640x1765
>>27955026
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.