[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ film thread, Gettysburg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: gettysburg-poster_2.jpg (63 KB, 580x380) Image search: [Google]
gettysburg-poster_2.jpg
63 KB, 580x380
Post your /k/ related films.

What does /k/ think of this example?

I as an non-american thought this was bretty good, 4/5. I think the film really shows what is to be a proper infantry officer and to function as a part of your men. Especially the part where Joshua Chamberlain fights the little round top.

Sure, the film had some silly and unrealistic scenes and some hollywood heroistics, but overal I think the film was pretty realistic to my understanding.
What does /k/ think of it?
>>
Shame the film didnt do all that well financially, I think it should have.
>>
>>27951252

nobody online?
>>
File: 155faba25d.jpg (54 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
155faba25d.jpg
54 KB, 400x299
>>27952558
Nigga you're on fucking 4chan, of course there's people online.

It's just nobody wants to post in the same goddamn thread that gets posted

Every

Fucking

Day
>>
>>27951252
it was pretty good....everybody was younger and the battle was a lot gorier.

heh....the Confederate 2nd Corps was hung-over as fuck the first day of the battle. Primarily source material has them partying with Penn hill folks the night before the battle started. Yankee bitches wanted Rebel dick.
>>
>>27952574

chill out napoleon, its not that serious
>>
>tfw there are hardly any good WWI movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KzqzIR8x4U
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZttzblHFQ
>>
File: gods and generals.jpg (225 KB, 1098x1500) Image search: [Google]
gods and generals.jpg
225 KB, 1098x1500
If you liked that, you may like Gods and Generals. Could've been better imo, but still very much watchable.
>>
>>27951252
pickett's fucking charge

general lee, i have no division

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGv1VKAybcI
>>
>>27953114
why the hell are they waiting to shoot? this is some bull shit right here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.