[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I being a paranoid nut job if I am beginning to lean more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: D.png (2 MB, 788x1023) Image search: [Google]
D.png
2 MB, 788x1023
Am I being a paranoid nut job if I am beginning to lean more towards the mindset that maybe I should have some kind of set up "ready to go" if shit kicks off here like it did in France? By that I mean a particular rifle, ammo, etc. set aside for this purpose? I've never really been one to bother with that "prep" type stuff.
Do you guys think that there is that much of an immediate threat now?
>>
>>27951174
>Do you guys think that there is that much of an immediate threat now?

There is like 100 terrorists in the entire world. They would need to maintain a 100,000,000 to 1 kill ratio to actually be a threat.

So yeah if they start nuking things be afraid, but other than that they are literally no different than the columbine kids.
>>
Well, there are like 20,000 home invasions a year in the US.

You'd be a retard if you thought you needed a gun for Ahmed but not for Jamal.
>>
>>27951214
I have plenty of guns and ammo, and I'm a vet who is more than comfortable dealing with a threat as it is. I was more curious if the current increase in activity and threats has caused any of you to change how you are prepared for whatever.
>>
>>27951174
Why don't you get a fire extinguisher first.
>>
>>27951174
>2 terrorists kill 1,000's of people
>bring down 2 entire skyscrapers
>5 terrorists kill 100's of people, and wound many more
>more and more homegrown terrorists are starting to pop up and kill people left and right
>"HURR ONLY 100 TERROR IN WORLD"
>"YOURE CRAZY MAN

Dude, I dont care I it kicks off in my time or the next, I'm buying a rifle just incase. And if it happens during my children's years, then they'll have a rifle to fight with. Get one and stock up on 10 boxes of ammo per month. Go out shooting with 2-3 and replenish as needed each month. Be ready for/if it happens.
Dont listen to these filthy casuals.
>>
What would you even do in the case of the Paris shootings being in your neighborhood? Grab your gear and shoot side by side with police? Good luck
>>
>>27951174

What's by far more important than getting gear together is getting with your neighbors and making a plan, at least if you live in the area of the attack. Because if France went down in the USA you would need to defend against the real terrorists: the police. You can have all the gear you want but if you're alone you are just going to be another person running away from your house with your hands on your head Boston style.
>>
All I know is that Al Qaeda blew up some towers in New York and a few years later the Red Sox won their first World Series in 86 years. If that is the price for victory then so be it.
>>
File: cringing.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
cringing.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>27951296
>there are people who aren't Yankees fans
>>
>>27951227
Not him, but I'm in a local "militia", its more like a shooting club focused on tactics. We have started to train more on homegrown threats, such as terror cells or crazy white brats who needed their fathers love, and got it to late.

If push comes to shove, we have 10,000's of rounds stocked up each. So I dont think we really are going to change our hoarding plan to hoard more. But that's just us, individuals are different I guess.
>>
>>27951227
I've added 3a body armor to my EDC.
>>
File: baseballyankeefans.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
baseballyankeefans.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>>27951303
>Yankees fans
>>
>>27951293
I was wondering if/how groups like that were adapting. I also wonder if there's been a surge in applicants for the home-grown teams.
>>
>>27951199
>There is like 100 terrorists in the entire world.
wut
>>
>>27951325
>wut

The amount of people willing to perform actual terrorist acts is astonishingly low. It is not a legitimate threat unless they gain access to nuclear weapons.
>>
>>27951286
If its in your own neighborhood you'd be there before the police, having said that I'm much more worried of white trash than Achmed and I'm not getting in between Otis and his retarded cousins bullets
>>
>>27951341

If you were to try to stop a terrorist attack in any way other than self defense you would almost definitely be painted as a collaborator and executed. The state has always been a greater threat to the individual than other individuals. The founding fathers expressly stated this on multiple occasions.
>>
>>27951174
You know what's really red
Refuse to see it as a fantasy or a distinct, different thing
Just like game
Not an act you adopt to impress girls
But a holistic transformation
Do not be a normie who changes in a convenient phone booth
Become the Bickle and be ready at all times
>>
>>27951199
Okay that's pretty skewed.

They're a threat, but not so much to anyone in particular.
>>
>>27951370
>They're a threat, but not so much to anyone in particular.

The only thing the terrorists are a threat to is being forced to watch their stupid fucking shit constantly for nearly 2 decades. They are like a one hit wonder that keeps putting out terrible fucking records that somehow keep getting played in the supermarket or gym for some reason.
>>
>>27951174
well its very unlikely the terrorist will be attacking Montana.... sooooo
>>
>>27951398
I'm actually from the North East, near Boston. If that's a reference to the pic in the original post, it isn't mine. I guess I probably should have mentioned that.
>>
>>27951411
they'll attack Boston
whats more likely is some kid stopped taking his meds and just turned 21
>>
>>27951315
>poidnh
>>
>>27951411
>I'm actually from the North East, near Boston.

what the fuck are you complaining about then you stupid faggot every time the terrorists attack the northeast we win several sports championships

this is the kind of stupid shit that is going to bring the curse back
>>
File: DSCF1873.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1873.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27951512
>>
>>27951545
well good shit anon

>O+
I'd flak up too
>>
File: 1428534667720.jpg (71 KB, 800x333) Image search: [Google]
1428534667720.jpg
71 KB, 800x333
>>27951904
>>27951545
AB- master vampire race reporting in. I'll suck ya'll dry.
>>
>>27951952
A+ herr actually
only A+ i ever got
>>
File: 1428962323175.jpg (54 KB, 666x624) Image search: [Google]
1428962323175.jpg
54 KB, 666x624
>>27952006
>Nobody's perfect (except you and me).
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.