[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we confess /k/ stuff >i havent been shooting in over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19
File: peepee.jpg (9 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
9 KB, 214x236
ITT: we confess /k/ stuff

>i havent been shooting in over 3 months
>im almost completely out of ammo and no spare $$ in sight
>>
I mostly shoot wax bullets through my guns.
>>
>>27944778
ive only been shooting 3 times since sandy vagina

ran out of ammo during the last panic so ive just been buying cheap stacking deep the past 2 years
>>
>>27944814

Why don't you order it?

Also... sucks for you. Dicks by my house is fully stocked.
>>
>>27944778
Are you me OP?
>>
>have an ar15 and ak74 for about a year now
>never properly zeroed either of them
>suck shit at shooting handguns and guns in general
>hide guns from parents

I wish it didn't have to be like this
>>
>>27944778

Just shooting what I've got gets boring quickly. I've got to keep getting new guns or accessories.
>>
>>27944840
similar /k/onfession

I've never properly zeroed my mosin. it shoots high like most mosins, but it also shoots way right, and I've never bothered to fix it.
>>
I have not been shooting since this summer.

All my guns are home because I'm a poor college student and I don't have the time to get them here, and until now I've been hopping housing too frequently.

I made the mistake of letting my relatives borrow my firearms without me physically being there. Never again.

I suck at pistols, but to be fair I can count the number of mags I've fired on one hand.
>>
>>27944895
i don't even know how to zero my mosin, i understand you have to fuck with the front sight post but i don't even at this point.
>>
>>27944907
I have other, more practical rifles for use in pretty much any serious situation (hunting, defense, survival, competition) so it's not exactly urgent but at the same time, I worry about what would happen if I was caught out with only it and had to use it life-or-death.

also I think I owe it to the rifle to have it shoot properly, I'll probably just pay a gunsmith to do it eventually.
>>
>>27944907
I have no fucking clue on how to zero my ak74, trying to figure out how to zero it in yards is the most confusing shit ever
>>
Just a few days away from getting a firearms licence for CCing, but the only pistol I own is a Glock 22 gen 4. Can't afford anything at the moment, don't want to trade it for a subcompact. Literally have only 20 rounds of .40. Despite this still considering CC the brick of a handgun with an IWB holster I'm getting for Christmas from dear father.

help?
>>
>>27944907
For a mosin you can just use a hammer for windage but if you want the elevation to be correct you may have to file down or replace the front sight post.
>>
>>27944778

I haven't fired any of my weapons since 2013.
>>
>>27944957
>glock 22
I would make fun of your gun purchase but fuck it, dress around your gun. It should be fairly easy to do so since winter is coming. During that time, look into saving your money for a more compact gun and a good quality holster.

Don't worry too much about it, I can guarantee you won't get jumped unless you're buying an iphone off craigslist during december.
>>
>>27944778
>>i havent been shooting in over 3 months
>I have a shitload of ammo, 22, 223, 9, 7.62
I have no excuses
>>
>>27944957
I carry a g17 man

Its not hard
>>
>>27944814
Same, but with reloading components. I'm sitting on 2k 9mm and .223 brass each, and about 500 .308 cases. Nearest range/shooting spot is an hour away, and I rarely have time to practice. And even when I do, I end up just sitting around playing vidya or doing something equally unproductive.

Seriously, I need to stop being a lazy fuck. I have to get an 80% lower and make a .300blk build, buy a lathe and turn an illegal suppressor, build an autogyro, and a bunch of other stuff on the backburner. Shit, I haven't even been innawoods properly for 3 years.
>>
I get no joy or fun from shooting whatsoever.

I only buy guns that are of historical or mechanical interest to me,
except for my one self defense handgun, which I practice with about once every 3 months.

I manage 2 inch groups with it at 10 yards, which is good enough for me to be satisfied with.
>>
>>27945024
I have no problem with you at all. do you own any deact guns or replicas? I would suspect those would be nearly as fulfilling to you as a functioning gun.

I enjoy shooting but the historical/mechanical aspects to guns are just as important to me. some day I want a deactivated FG42 just to display and examine.
>>
I shit on the waling path so people step in it and blame dogs. Im taking the world over 1 small step at a time.
>>
>>27944778
>no matter how much ammo I buy I don't think I'll ever feel like I've got enough
>I'm not actually that great of a marksman
>I don't like going to the range because all the old fudds make me feel out of place
Why can't I just live in a place where I can just walk outside and practice without anybody around?
>>
>I once tried to put wood stain on polymer handguards
>I hammered in an AR15's front sight pins backwards
>I have fired a semi auto held above my head african-style
>I put an airsoft LAM unit on a real HK just because it looked cool
>I forgot some cleaning swabs inside a handgun barrel and blew it all over the range like a dead chicken
>>
>>27945046
I actually never go to ranges at all. going in the middle of nowhere to shoot is part of the fun of shooting for me.

sorry if you can't shoot on public land where you live.
>>
>>27944778
I got into cars for a change of pace and havent gone shooting in over a year. Car parts are expensive. Never sold a gun for parts though.
>>
>>27944999

Witnessed

I did the same thing. I shot mid July and then didn't go to the range until early November. In my defense the indoor range I thought I could go to didn't actually open until October 30th, and I didn't want to pay for membership to the local range.
>>
>>27945036

For some reason I don't really see deactivated guns as real guns, unlike most people like me.

For me to be interested, they have to actually be usable as a weapon.

For example, I have a Martini Henry MK 2, that I could fire and have ammo for, but never bothered actually shooting.
I just like having it.
>>
>>27945073
for me it's no excuses because I don't even shoot my handguns and the indoor range is 10 minutes away. if I want to shoot rifle it's a lot farther but yeah, haven't shot a thing.
>>
I've been buying firearms off a shady negro.

He's not a criminal. (Background check). But I question where his guns are coming from.
> low low prices. Old and high quality.

Should I end this /k/?
It feels wrong.
>Tfw he's got a beretta pocket pistol for sale.
>>
>>27944778
My m1a hasn't been shot in over a year. I never have the time to drive to the outdoor range and I keep considering selling it. I like shooting my handguns more.
>>
File: no hope.jpg (18 KB, 199x241) Image search: [Google]
no hope.jpg
18 KB, 199x241
>>27945127
anon that sounds awesome
>tfw no black friend to buy cheap Totally Not Stolen guns from
>>
File: 1445146337047.jpg (68 KB, 640x907) Image search: [Google]
1445146337047.jpg
68 KB, 640x907
>>27945127
What? You don't have a shady negro friend that keeps an eye out on slickguns and tha streetz?
>eyo anon, dat topgunsupply got 480 dolla p226's breh
>>
>>27945127
>old and high quality
maybe his grandfather died and was a huge gun guy
>>
I was nearly killed when a farmer shot at me while I was trespassing to blow his horse. Luckily it was at night, so he missed.
>>
>>27945180
>I was trespassing to blow his horse
>blow his horse
>/mlp/
>>
File: lel.jpg (48 KB, 357x310) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
48 KB, 357x310
>>27945149

>cheap Totally Not Stolen guns
>>
>>27945174
That's what I keep telling my self.

I've gotten 3 guns from him so far.
The newest has been from the 80's.

He's Into guns too so I know he's buying stuff. But he's picky. Sig, glock, s&w, and Colt.
>>
>>27944989
Other than the mythical Glock+.40 = grenade, what exactly would you say about it?
>>
>>27945187
>>27945180
>things that never happened
The reason nobody likes anime or mlp posters is because you're all pathological liars with crippling autism.
>>
I've spent more on shooting range than on the entirety of my family every month last couple months.

I don't even have a gun (still at least 4 months till I get a permit, noguns EU), I rent.
>>
>>27945205
Not even that, they fixed that shit two gens ago.

I really don't want to get into explaining since its so redundant and its like 3 am here. Still, it will get the job done and kill if you need it so that's all that matters.
>>
File: 1447186410562.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447186410562.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
I haven't been shooting in a few months

never zeroed my sniper mosin, despite the fact that its one of my favorite guns I own

I enjoy collecting and owning historical firearms more than shooting them.

i keep putting off getting other historical firearms because ammo will be scarce, and i haven't gotten into reloading yet. I don't want to get a bunch of old rifles and be unable to shoot them.

Most of my hearing damage isn't from guns, but rather headphones i use on my computer or for music.

I have a GSG AK-22 that i love and hate at the same time, but likely wont ever get rid of since it was a gift.
>>
I started coming to /k/ because I didn't have way of acquiring food in my BOB and wanted to learn.

I don't even go camp, I just browse /out/ and I'm a gearwhore.
>>
I tell everyone I paid $500 for my vepr when they were cheap as hell.

I actually paid $900 post ban.
>>
>>27945245
I lie about how much I pay for some of my guns too. I don't want them to realize how impulsive I am.
>>
File: 1447465807761.gif (302 KB, 290x705) Image search: [Google]
1447465807761.gif
302 KB, 290x705
I bought a gun, but I have to hide it from my family.

I'm 19, in high school, and I can't move out because all my school, college, SAT, etc info is on this address. So I have a gun hidden under my linens that I shot twice since I bought it the day I turned 18.

My dad is ex-marine, but is a total pot-smoking hippy who is working at Chipotle, and my mom is a jobless "political activist" who is currently in Minnesota (mind you we live in Tampa) protesting the death of Jamar the EMT-beater.

I think this week I might finally be able to go out and shoot my gun again.
>>
>>27944778
I feel your pain. The last time I actually went to practice was 7 months ago. No money or ammo, I only have 60 rounds of 7.62x39 in 2 mags to my name at the moment and enough ammo for 1 mag in my carry weapon.

feels bad man.
>>
I haven't shot about half of the guns I own.
>>
>>27945323

you poor man, be strong.
>>
>>27945187
Nah, cartoon ponies don't do it for me.
>>27945206
You seem upset.
>>
>>27945464
Wouldn't a horse fucking kill you if you tried to blow it?
>>
I buy guns and then a few months down the line realize I over stepped my budget and have to sell some to get by.

Worst fucking feeling in the world.
>>
>>27945323
ayy I'm hiding guns from my family and have a marine dad and live in florida
>>
>bought a glock 19 in February of 2014 and still haven't shot it yet
>haven't been to the range since early this year
>afraid to go to the range and shoot all my ammo up
>>
i didn't buy enough mosins
>>
>>27945524
This.

What the fuck was I thinking buying an ar15 over a mosin for my first gun? I don't even bother taking it out to the range cause it's boring.
>>
>>27944778
I don't own guns
>>
>>27945576
>/k/ in a nutshell
>>
File: wheellock.jpg (46 KB, 1500x678) Image search: [Google]
wheellock.jpg
46 KB, 1500x678
I got my permit to purchase paperwork back a few months ago. I was holding out on finding something either really compact, interesting (historical or milsurp) or maybe something I could get a good deal on. I think I'm just going to say fuck it and try to buy a hipoint.
>>
Oh dear /k/ubum, please forgive my sins

>I took off the back sight of mosin and put in pick-a-tin rail and cheapo red dot
>Im a very shit pistol shooter, plan on taking classes
>I play with my guns, but still am responsible (Just cokefag retarded)
>I sometimes smell my makarov to smell the Hoppes at night
>>
>>27945617
You could have just confessed you willingly live in a permit to purchase state, that's bad enough. Dear god, move before buying a gun
>>
File: mauser96c-bolocutaway.jpg (430 KB, 1280x894) Image search: [Google]
mauser96c-bolocutaway.jpg
430 KB, 1280x894
>>27945658
I tried moving. I'm in a much better spot there now though. Probably really not that bad of a state about gun laws. I really mostly just only want a few handguns, AR15, m1903springfield or two, m14, garand, maybe some shotguns if I saw the opportunity for it. Probably just settle for the hipoint for now.
>>
>>27945482
If you just grab his junk, yeah. You need to let it get used to you, once he knows you're not a threat, you're fine.
>>
>>27945708
I mean when he's going to cum. They get pretty forceful.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (47 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
47 KB, 615x410
>>27944778
>out of ammo

NEVER. be without ammo. faggot.
>>
>>27944907
Aim at belt buckle comrade, less than 100 meters you hit in chest. Aim like true ivan
>>
>I refuse to believe k is full of complete fucking losers.

>I enjoy most of you faggots and don't want to look down on you.

>I'm a terrible shot, yet I've out shot anyone who's claimed to be good. Who has went shooting or hunting with me.

>I'm procrastinating buying a elk depervation tag for an area I know I will be successful.

>I haven't bought any new gun in five years, since there's really nothing to add to my collection.

> I never bring people with me when I go shooting anymore, because I won't get any better. If all we do is go out into the desert and I end up teaching people fundamentals.

>all my friends own guns because of me, yet none of them really enjoy the activity of hunting or shooting anymore.

>I feel so alone.
>>
>>27945819
>> I never bring people with me when I go shooting anymore, because I won't get any better. If all we do is go out into the desert and I end up teaching people fundamentals.
FUCK I know this feel.

on one hand I want to take my friends because I like my friends and it's usually a fun outing.
but I never, EVER feel like it was a productive day. when I go all alone, I feel like I actually get better at shooting.

fucking faggot friends, trying to make me a shit shot.
>>
>>27945819
>>27945912
Same. Whenever I take someone shooting, I know I won't get any done that day.

I like teaching people, but since I go shooting like 3 times a year, that's a huge chunk of shooting time spent on someone else.
>>
>>27947510
I make the people who come with me (unless it is their very first time) pay for ammo. It puts their magdumping into perspective so there is a lot less 'watch me shoot 100 rounds in 5 minutes' going on.
>>
>ok shot with a pistol
>crack shot with a rifle
>i want to go shooting every weekend but i dont because im usually too hungover every saturday and sunday
>im nearly out of ammo
>>
File: 1427588758639.jpg (62 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1427588758639.jpg
62 KB, 530x444
>>27944778
sometimes I question how pro gun we are. I don't believe in most gun control practices, and think the people who do are mostly stupid or corrupt in some way. But, I don't always agree with everyone on our side of the argument because some are cringy as fuck, and I do realize that some places that don't have lax gun laws are safe, while we do have shootings and lots of murders.
I don't know, its just I listen to some antis and theyre so sure I wonder what it would be like to be on the other side of the fence. I tend to go back and forth on a lot of political issues, and it messes with my head because everything seems shitty someway or another. I just wonder if its always been like this and if I can just be left the fuck alone
>>
File: upset-angry-sad-man-8886219.jpg (47 KB, 680x900) Image search: [Google]
upset-angry-sad-man-8886219.jpg
47 KB, 680x900
Ii spend WAY too much time on here. First thing I do when I get up, and through out most of the day Im just browsing 4chan and going on other sites to kill time before work or school or to procrastinate. I live in the suburbs, have 1 handgun, I have never been innawoods because im too lazy and have no one to go with. I shitpost, look up cool places to travel and move to one day but im starting to think im just going to stay in my home town and live a moderate small town life even though I swore I never would. I don't really like my friends anymore and I overall feel like im in a rut but my life isn't bad enough to really complain.
I only come back because its nice to have somebody to talk with, even if its for a little while
>>
>>27947602
>I have never been innawoods
This is true for most of /k/. Anytime someone does bugout/innawoods threads, the people posting 1000 rounds of ammo, plate carriers, three handguns, one rifle, but no firestarter, water, or food likely haven't been innawoods either.
>>
>>27944778
I own more illegal guns than legal (not in USA)
>>
>>27945062
I bet the swabs was actually funny as hell
>>
File: 1433133380174.jpg (416 KB, 750x1071) Image search: [Google]
1433133380174.jpg
416 KB, 750x1071
>>27947528
I would do that except I'm the only one of my friends who's employed.
>>
>>27947639
Then your friends need to get fucking jobs and stop leeching off your expensive hobby. Tell them to get into archery or something if they wanna keep shooting
>>
I used to live in a placed where my reloading bench was stuck out in a covered breezeway next to the garage. Couldn't fit it inside.

I bought a house with an attached garage almost a year ago almost entirely so that I could have a place to reload.

I haven't even tumbled a single piece of brass since I moved in.
>>
I really hate black people
>>
>>27945323
Fellow Tampafag reporting in.

Keep on keepin' on.
>>
>>27944778

>I bought a fucking rossi circuit judge

Hold me.
>>
>>27944778
>ausfag
>first handgun going to be Sig P226
>$2100
>will only have $200 in bank after that
>going to enjoy eating spent brass for lunch for the next week or two
Fuck it
>>
File: Hipster slav post-SHTF.jpg (123 KB, 466x800) Image search: [Google]
Hipster slav post-SHTF.jpg
123 KB, 466x800
my dad is one of those old guys that buys up as much .22 as possible. when I'm at home he sends in my siblings and mom to each buy the limit. but to be fair, he's a taught a shitload of people how to shoot for free and gotten them into guns/freedom/Jesus cause he lumps all of those things together while telling stories about his 5 tours in viet-nam.
>>
>>27944936
I think for 74s a 50 yards zero will put you about an inch high at 100 yards
>>
>Spent $60,000 on firearms and accessories since January
>Wife is getting pissed
>No sex in four months
>This trigger guard to looking mighty sexy
>>
>Confessions thread

Ok..

>Used to be an airshitter, but still maintain my airshit AK because reasons.
>Still using airshit gear for hasguns purposes, will do so until it falls apart
>>
>>27945912
>>27947510
why not just go shooting more often? Isn't it a worthwhile cause to make your friends better shooters? The more people in America who are proficient with guns, the better, you're improving your country /k/omrade
>>
i havent gone to the range in over 4 months now despite having plenty of ammo and free time
i want to go with my shooting buddies but they are either busy or flake and cancel at the last moment
going by myself gets boring fast
>>
>>27944778
>I don't own any guns and can't shoot for shit
>My only weapons are knives, a tomahawk, and a hatchet, my edc knife for five years or so was an mtech, now it's a shitty ka-bar branded folder
>I've never spent more than $30 on a weapon, my sog throwing hawk

Those were all the best choices I had to make under the circumstances, I'm a poor college student with nowhere to keep a gun, but I'm still not proud of it
>>
>>27945323

Did the same for years, am 21 now but still live at home, parents were prickish about it at first but now i leave ARs and my mosin out and about and nobody gives a shit

#itgetsbetter
>>
I've been having sexual thoughts involving my niece
>>
File: 3-male-moose-standing-wm.jpg (894 KB, 1200x823) Image search: [Google]
3-male-moose-standing-wm.jpg
894 KB, 1200x823
>>27944778
I've morphed into a huge fudd that only cares about hunting, and I'm slowly selling off all my milsurp and other guns I don't take out in the field. Semi automatics seem increasingly retarded and pointless, and plinking in the bush has ceased to be fun except with .22's because I feel like I'm shaking up the forest for no reason.

I have this weird aspiration to get down to 4 personal firearms; .30-06, 12ga pump, .22 rifle and some sort of handgun. I'm very confused because just a year ago I wanted a coffee table made out of SKS's. On the plus side I shoot once a week and hunt typically two or three days a week as well.
>>
>>27948372
That much hunting? Fudd or not I'm jealous.
>>
>>27947602

Save up and go travel in a foreign country. I recommend backpacking around Costa Rica and staying in hostel dorms. It's pretty safe (tho my bus did drive through a gunfight on the Caribbean side, full retard gunfire and all) and pretty easy to get around in.

3k US and you can have a month of DIY vagabonding around with new friends and women from all over the world on tropical beaches. Dive with sharks and shit. Go on, git
>>
>>27948401

Move to northern Canada

Strict gun laws, hunt all day erry day on crown land with your fudd guns.

Nothing is perfect.
>>
>>27948406
Im in school right now, so everything Im doing is saving up for that. Im just bored and feel unfulfilled until its over
>>
>>27948372
>Semi automatics seem increasingly retarded and pointless

have you seen France recently
>>
>>27948425
Can I just come visit you during the summer? I would very much also like to club a baby seal and turn him into a pair of moccasins.
>>
>>27948091
>sog throwing hawk
jesus, didn't realize this thread would turn my stomach
>>
>>27948573
It's not bad as long as you don't try to tell people it's an amazing ninja weapon. Throwing tomahawks for sport is very fun, ever tried it? and if you don't throw it, it is a small step better than a knife in a close fight.
>>
>>27948549
Unfortunately I'm not that far north. Come for spring bear and get a comfy bear blanket and smoked hams instead.

>>27948542
We're not in France, anon.

I also can't CC here. "Fighting guns" of all varieties sit in my safe and collect dust.
>>
>>27948039
>why not just go shooting more often
Laziness and business.
>>
>>27945127
>background check

Maybe he's the best burglar in the world and has no crimal record. Ask him casually for his sources one day when you decide to stop buying from him...
>>
>>27944778
i almost ND'd at home the other day. put my finger on the hammer at the last second.
>>
File: MolestedSkeleton.jpg (20 KB, 320x348) Image search: [Google]
MolestedSkeleton.jpg
20 KB, 320x348
I cc OWB or pocket because I only own a TRP and a glock 43 and I cant find a good iwb for my 45.
> I really dont know if im a good shot or not but im better than most of my peers
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I didn't ask enough questions of my gunsmith to break sharp edges and install new Wilson Combat barrel, MGW bushing, and he charged me way more than I expected... He's a highly regarded one and a prick on occasion. Now I can never sell my 1911. It needs dovetail sights, smooth trigger, and more time spent shooting. I know it's an ancient design; I have an M&P that will soon get XS standard dot sights.
>>
File: Warm_summer_day_Canada.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Warm_summer_day_Canada.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>27948549

>Summer
>Northern Canada

yea, about that....
>>
>>27944778
>I would bug out with my savage mk II over any other gun I own
>>
>>27948604
I could get bear in az, but he would be about my size and slower. So I kinda figure if I get one here I should fist fight it until I either knock him out/choke him out. Or realize I'm losing and shoot him.

>some of you reading this may now realize I'm a touch retarded.

But in honesty I couldn't justify shooting something that can't out run me... Could you imagine hunting something you could physically catch?

Oh, I missed. Time to casually chase it until I get another shot. Would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

So when am I meeting you to head up north to go club some damn seals?
>>
>parents are turboliberal highschool teachers with tremendous anxiety problems
>destroyed my life for 6 years after highschool, wrecking my college grades, ruining friendships and relationships, forcing me to live in my car on and off for 6 years, unable to hold a job, etc.
>mom finds out she has a chronic life threatening condition
>vows to quit her shit
>ok, fine, move back in one last time
>in one month, get back into school, get a job, and save up $1500
>buy girlfriend of 4 yeara a dog, thinking about proposal
>stop smoking
>stop drinking
>parents say they're "impressed with my progress"
>it isn't progress, its what it WOULD have been like if they hadn't made me fucking homeless

>after a lifetime of being controlled I decided that for once I'm gonna get my goddamn way
>start off slow
>get slingshot
>later, buy pellet rifle, mom freaks out at first but gets used to it and even tries shooting it a few times
>gonna take parents to the range for my birthday and shoot rental guns even though they are terrified of them
>my birthday gift isn't me shooting guns....it's gonna be me watching THEM shooting guns
>I will convert them
>god wills it
>mom caught me looking at drill presses the other day
>by valentine's day I'll have made an 80% ar15 and an 80% 1911 whether they like it or not
>while they're teaching, I'll be drilling
>while they're in the break room, I'll be reloading 5.56 and 6.5 grendel and .50 beowulf and .45acp
>while they're lecturing, I'll be hunting game
>there's gonna be so much fucking meat in that freezer that they won't have room for their gay organic free-range tofu broccoli bullshit fag food
>gonna string up ducks and shit on their front porch
>skulls, skulls everywhere
>gonna buy a double barrel shotgun eventually and put it up on the hearth
>weapons in every room of the house
>HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eat shit commies!
>>
> I have half a dozen firearms at home
> I don't have a single bullet for either of them
>>
>>27944778
I haven't been to the range for a few months for various reasons (bad weather on the days I wanted to go at first followed by being more concerned with studying for certifications). Only practice I've been getting in recently is with one of those Laserlyte cartridges at home (which I fit in a couple minutes here and there a few times per week with my various pistols).

>>27948777
Does it have a decent scope? I need to get to the range with mine again.
>>
>>27947707
Any fun?
>>
File: NCM_0152.jpg (294 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
NCM_0152.jpg
294 KB, 1600x1200
>>27948777
>>27949152
Pic related is mine.
>>
>>27948083
What state?
>>
File: 1386187403052.jpg (53 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
1386187403052.jpg
53 KB, 400x397
>>27949117
>mid 20's
>complaining about parents and doing everything to get back at them

Bro. You're a grown man, have some self respect and be independent.
>>
>>27949170
>those fucking sheets
How many people on /k/ have that same damn set of sheets, or is it just one guy who repeatedly moves their bed to different areas? I swear I've seen quite a few pictures on /k/ with that same set of sheets.
>>
>>27949430
they're nice sheets, though
>>
>>27949430
They're walmart specials. I have a pair myself for the guest bed.
>>
>>27949430
Just like beige carpets.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.