[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ basically consists of: >North Americans >Canadians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (412 KB, 1024x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412 KB, 1024x554
/k/ basically consists of:

>North Americans
>Canadians
>Swiss
>One guy from Belgium
>One Austrian
>A couple from Australia

That's fucking it.

Where are the rest? Surely there are gun owners in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and all other countries around the world?
>>
>>27938234
Many gun owners in other countries are keked into submission and couldn't possibly handle the very pro-gun narrative that exists on this board senpai.
Tbh most gun owners that aren't from the countries you listed are complete utter fudds.
>>
>>27938234
There is some French Foreign Legion guy that pops up every so often. Some Finns too.
>>
>>27938234
There's some tranny in scotland, a faggot swede who tries to bypass wordfilters, and some finnish snow elf who fucks trees.
>>
you forgot the shitposters and polfags from australia and the uk

seriously, there is a surprising amount of australian shitposters.
>>
Israel here

I got my service rifle and after that im gonna make a pistol license and get my fathers beretta 91
>>
File: Limburg-nl-wapen.svg.png (249 KB, 548x1012) Image search: [Google]
Limburg-nl-wapen.svg.png
249 KB, 548x1012
>>27938234
Limburg reporting in.
Most gun owners here are old farts that can't use computers.
>>
>>27938268
Portugal here.

This is true.

This country is fudd land, it's even worse than the UK where they can still own some tactical stuff. Over here there's nothing like that, it's either wood furniture on a double barrel shotgun or a bolt action rifle.

If you talk about gun rights and maybe allowing AR15s, you get a shit ton of hate by the fudd communities.
>>
File: Finnish arsenal.jpg (141 KB, 1015x761) Image search: [Google]
Finnish arsenal.jpg
141 KB, 1015x761
>>27938234
4chan's full of Finns, and Finland has breddy gud gun laws on EU's scale. They're one of the few to actually not giving shit about the upcoming EU directive that's supposedly going to ban semiautos.
>>
>>27938234
>North Americans
>Canadians
Canada is part of North America
>>
I know there are Thai people who post here, since it's relatively easy (compared to other countries in the area) to legally own a gun.

There was also that guy who was already in some European military, but was sent a notice to go serve conscription in Thailand.
>>
File: 1447600884177.jpg (35 KB, 800x351) Image search: [Google]
1447600884177.jpg
35 KB, 800x351
>>27938234
At least 4 Frogs, there is Frenchfag, the Leftist pro gun and the two others which were in the thread about the EU gun law changes.

There also is the Chiraq poster which might be one of the two others.
>>
File: good kitty.jpg (11 KB, 202x182) Image search: [Google]
good kitty.jpg
11 KB, 202x182
>>27938234
This gives me a very good idea for Twatter.

#GUNC.UCKED
#Austrailia #GUNC.UCKED

perfect for trolling the shit out of people who live in fear their government will take their arms without their permission
>>
>>27938355
I'll bet more Finns interact with each other on 4chan than in actual Finland in a given day.
>>
>>27938268
There's also our dear friends from Russia and China whose informative commentary never ceases to entertain.

Also wat?
>Tbh
>>
>>27938370
Switzerland is more german than french though.

Tough luck..
>>
>>27938761
Tbh senpai I'm not sure how I managed to get past it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>27938806
I think it's Francophonia plus Poland.

I know who it actually is, it's a joke, A JOKE.
>>
>>27938813
That was the only filtered phrase that was in common use before the memes. The rest rightfully DIAF, but DESU should be fine.

There was that Iranian guy a few years back, but he's gone.
>>
>>27938806
Charlemagne is French not German
>>
>>27938234
Lots of snow elves on this board from Helsinki, Lahti and so on.
>>
>>27938838
Tell that to Karl der Grosse
>>
Swe here. I know a bunch of soldiers from the swedish army posts here as their threads and replies comes up from time to time.

Our gun laws are in some ways retarded concerning what you can hunt with for example but you can own AR:s and handguns without going thru to much trouble.

The only thing that is forbidden as fuck is AK:s (the russian and its children kind)
>>
>>27938234
Italy reporting in.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>27938761
Russians are ok, the Chinese spambots are the worst
>>
>>27938840
>Snow elves
I'm keepin' that one, that's amazing
>>
>>27938234
>>27938341
there's a few dutch guys around, but i guess we're the lurking kind due to the effort it takes to own guns here(and our crappy military)
i do tend to dump a few pics of our navy when i spot a navy thread of some sort
>>
>>27938408
Yeah that will bring people to our side, spamming a pol meme that noone in real life uses.
>>
>>27938234
The weapons board isn't just for gun owners, it's for the discussion of anything related to weapons, including current wars, military technology, war history and ancient weapons.

Denmark here, don't own any guns.
>>
>>27938977
I have a lot of Finns in my family. They're all chubby cheeked snow elves.
>>
>>27939003
Hows the skiing in Denmark?
>>
There are quite a few foreign /k/ommandos. Definitely more than you'd expect.

Just because they don't start their post with the equivalent of "femanon here" doesn't mean that they don't exist. Some of them even have some very impressive collections.
>>
>>27939013
I think you are trying to make a satw reference.
>>
>>27939067
Yes and no. I love that comic but I've been to Denmark and literally heard some tourist ask that.
>>
>>27938234
I'm a long time brit poster
There's a few of us here
And yes, I'm completely pro gun and I support the 2A and I hate this stupid country sometimes
>>
I know there are a handful of New Zealanders.

We have relatively relaxed gun laws compared to Britain and the other Colonies
>>
>>27938234
At least two Czechs
>>
>>27939262
>tfw no czechbro
>>
I remember some boers from South-Africa posting not too long ago.
I also remember at least one Eestipoeg posting
>>
Czechfag turned freedom spreader here.
>>
>>27939254
Yeah there's a decent number of us here. There was that thread a while back about that reporter buying a rifle illegally.
>>
theres like at least 4 kraut regulars here
and all i've met hate the wehraboos
>>
There are a few Italians, myself included.
Mostly nogunz, however.
>>
>>27938234
There's one German who owns a cool AK
>>
>>27938234

There's a handful of Bongs too, we just don't post very often because it seems to upset the Americans.
>>
> north Americans
> Canadians
Those are literally the same thing, did you mean "Americans"?
>>
>you have to own guns to like talking about weapons
>>
>>27938234
Ireland here, have a Gamo Black Knight and a second hand .22 Krico. Saving u for a CZ 527 in .22 hornet
>>
>>27938234
Lurk more
>>
Dominican here.
Handguns and shotguns are expensive as shit, with a horrible licensing process, but available.
>>
File: 1396206474030.jpg (91 KB, 1489x1070) Image search: [Google]
1396206474030.jpg
91 KB, 1489x1070
>>27941626
>not saving for AR180
>>
>>27938283
I need pics of this tranny from Scotland, for reasons
>>
>>27938307
Keep fighting the good fight!
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 252x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 252x192
>>27941013
>seems to upset the Americans

Isn't that a good reason to post more?
>>
>>27940959
Yeah he posts in /akg/. has a beautiful saiga sbr
>>
>>27938234
too much of a fucking hustle to get a gun in sweden and the people willing to hoopjump are generally pathetic keks with zero understanding of the world and history, but extremely sure of themselves.

I do consider myself /k/ though, even though I tend to hang on /pol/ since their memes are quite fitting and relevant for my country's status.

>swedish media is all owned by 3 corporations
>they're all liberal jews

kinda blows oh well, back to ordering my zwaihander off coldsteel
>>
>>27942971
>uses "kek" (you know what I mean) unironically
>blames his country's islamic status on the jews

You really should stay in /pol/.
>>
>>27938234
You forgot niggers
>>
>>27943034

Then I envy him
>>
Frog here. I believe there are more of us on /k/ than you might suspect, but we don't advertise it lest the thread derail into a white flag jokes shitfest (not that I dislike a good white flag joke but my fellow frogs tend to get defensive about them).
I remember during the Charlie happening, half of the thread was actually people speaking French.

Our gun laws aren't the worst in Europe and our gun culture is small but exists. Mostly outside the internet since French gun owners are old fudds (160 000 licenced shooters/collectors for 1.4 million hunters who don't give two shits about guns).

>>27938268
>Many gun owners in other countries are keked into submission and couldn't possibly handle the very pro-gun narrative that exists on this board senpai.
Many French gun owners would love to be able to carry and defend themselves properly, and are envious of the American model. Pretty funny to see them scoff at you guys magdumping your ARs at 10 yards ("b-but muh groupings!"). They secretely wish they could do the same but cling to the sporting aspect of shooting, as a way to stay politically correct and justify themselves. They fear to look like gun toting rednecks, which is the vision most frogs have of US gun owners. A lot of fuddery and self-kekery going on.

Our gun laws are a kafkaian mess, and are often applied locally by ignorant or overzealous officials which can lead to a lot of frustration and fear. Most gun owners don't understand the laws well and actually invent more regulations "just to be safe", some times at the level of entire clubs. We are sheepish, frustrated, angry and scared of the police fucking us for no reason just because we have guns. Even more lately.

We are stigmatized by he media and there is no relevant pro-gun organisation so they can tell whatever they want. Bundling us with criminals is a popular sport among journalist and politicians.

In the end it's a bit like the US with ATF and the anti gun lobby, but without the fun parts.
>>
File: 1446649702158.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1446649702158.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
Singaporean here

No guns allowed, landlord raised rent on all his properties by S$2000 in 3 months, and I got offered to tour Texas A&M.

I'll have freedom soon.
>>
>>27943313
Thanks for the info, interesting to read.
>>
>>27943313
I support you and your people, my grandpa is from Normandy.
>>
>>27943313
Well Jacques, we inspired you to behead your royalty once. Maybe it can happen again.
>>
>>27938293
We have basically nowhere else to go and talk about guns
>>
>>27943338
>singapore
Policiest police state I know of that isn't North Korea
>inb4 uneducated
Probably
>>
>>27942971
It is pretty easy to get a gun in Sweden. Easy way to have a SHTF gun is get a hunting license, buy a Benelli MR1, stack ammo and stanag magazines.
>>
>>27938234
>splitting north america and canada
>>
>>27938341
That s not even a country you twat... you are everything that is wrong with Belgium, we have literally not evolved mentality since Caesar was here
>>
there are at least 3 German hasguns who post sporadically on /k/.
>>
>>27938234
Bosnafag living in the states, own more explosives than guns at this point
>>
>>27941533
Euro's and their strange concept of north america.
It's just America and just Canada not an amalgamation of like a hundred different countries like everywhere else.
>>
>>27943313

We are stigmatized by he media and there is no relevant pro-gun organisation so they can tell whatever they want. Bundling us with criminals is a popular sport among journalist and politicians.

I'm not sure how much of an activist you are for pro-gun but maybe you and some guys can start a club or organisation and try and represent a positive gun community.
>>
>>27938408
>not being afraid of what your government is actively doing
the only reason they don't come forth right and say what their end goal is because we will hang them all.
>>
>>27938282
But the Legion guys are Brit and I believe Hungarian
Soon to add an American if I make the cut
>>
>>27947137
How the hell are US citizens called then? We call the USA, North America and Canada, Canada.
>>
>>27947698
Not him, but after the recent events in Paris there's been talks of adding another layer to the gun laws. Something like banning semi-auto altogether, although that might have been a false rumor.
So yeah, the medias and politics are steaming at full power towards demonizing guns even more.
>>
File: basedpoland.jpg (96 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
basedpoland.jpg
96 KB, 640x360
>>27938234

>>27945921
>>
>>27948212
>*What the hell are US citizens called then?
American, not North American.
North America is continent not a country, its like you failed both English and basic geography.
>>
>>27938234
Im from jersey
>>
>>27948457
Or called by the state they reside within. Nevadan.
>>
>>27948481
True but this more seen in country, aside from Texans sperging out most people traveling abroad simply say I'm American.
>>
>>27938234
You pulled those stats directly out of your ass and five minutes on infinite /k/ shows that you're likely wrong.
>>
>>27938234
Austrian here, love beein here, but soon gonna get to leave....this place is goin down.
>>
File: catskills.jpg (173 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
catskills.jpg
173 KB, 800x600
>>27949694
Come home, white man.

The last stand will be in the US
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.