[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slavaboo lifestyle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: cosmofeels.jpg (56 KB, 720x468) Image search: [Google]
cosmofeels.jpg
56 KB, 720x468
Why is it that it seems like everyone who buys an AK or a mosin, or anything Soviet then becomes a total slav enthusiast, talking broken english, eating Salo, buying slav gear...

I only own US/UK/German surplus, if I get a mosin or AK am I going to end up like this?

Are these the effects of Cosmoline?

I want a mosin and an AK to add to my entirely western collection but I don't want to end up a communist cosplayer.
>>
>>27929253
Because they are dumb impressionable faggots
>protip I'm slavic
>>
>>27929253
>I want a mosin and an AK to add to my entirely western collection but I don't want to end up a communist cosplayer.
You'll probably end up liking it and wanting other styles/calibers of ak to go with it.
But it's a stretch to say you'll become a slav cosplayer if you haven't already done it with your ar-15.
>>
File: SMLE.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
SMLE.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>27929282
I own a bunch of enfields, and I love to shoot them, but I don't drink tea and talk in cockney all the time...what gives with the slav lifestlye obsession?

Soviets were as fucked up as the Nazi's in terms of genocide but the slav types get away with acting like commies. If mauser fanatics acted like they were in the third reich people would freak the fuck out.
>>
>>27929311
The AR is a good rifle, obviously. But I dont really have fun shooting it like I do with bolt guns, AK's seem to be more fun in my experience.
>>
>>27929317
I have no idea, maybe they find their lives incredibly boring and wish to party hard like we do
>yfw you're at a party its 7am and everyone passed out 4 hours ago so you're getting drunk by yourself
>>
>>27929253
it's just may mays
>>
>>27929341
its an incredibly forced meme and it expands beyond /k/ into other gun forums. people are so devoted to memes that they buy shit in real life to impress people on the internet they'll never meet...what a time to be alive
>>
File: 8536d.jpg (123 KB, 466x800) Image search: [Google]
8536d.jpg
123 KB, 466x800
>>27929253
If you really like the rifle, you might. I got a Nugget, then an SKS, then a Saiga. I
now have a large collection of slav gear and militaria on top of that. It's cool stuff that's cheap and fun to collect.

I don't talk in broken English or anything like that, though.
>>
>>27929325
>AK's seem to be more fun in my experience.
For me, they're partially more fun just because I like how they look/feel a lot more, and another huge difference is that 22 cal guns don't excite me too much and slav guns are often in 762x39 or larger. 545 gets away with it more as a 22cal because it's such a erratic acting round with a really long bullet. And an rpk-74 clone is the only reason I got into 556. It's just something unique feeling to fire as far as 556 goes.
I like shooting ar-15s too, but I just don't the same fun from them even though the bare-bones models embody most of the things I look for in a gun. I've just seen them too many times and they were played out for me before I even got into gun collecting.
>>
>>27929368
and thats fine, its the making your purchases into slav meme lifestyle thats fucking odd and cringeworthy
>>
>>27929375
>but I just don't the same fun from them even
*just don't get
>>
>>27929389
Real slavs just laugh at people that idiotic
>I'm going to spend all this money to sound like an idiot and look like a polish plumber
>>
>>27929375
for me, the AK works without needing to buy a rear iron sight, possibly a front iron too.

it also comes with a cleaning kit, and sling mounting hardware.

bought a pack of 10 leather AK slings for like $6 too (milsurp sale)

oh, and bayonets that fit are cheap too. Pretty neat little bayo.
>>
>>27929400
Thanks for the post
>>
>>27929396
>>27929375

I hear you on the .22 rounds, .223 and 5.45 are pretty meh to shoot.
>>
>>27929389
friend, I don think anyone walks around pretending to be IVAN CHESNOKOV save possibly a few socially maladjusted highschool freshmen.
I think you may be taking the memes a bit too seriously.
reminds me of the people who take the whole GLORIOUS NUGGET thing at face value
>>
>>27929407
in short, the perfect peasant militia rifle.

Perfect for /k/.
>>
File: P1000697 - Copy.jpg (564 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
P1000697 - Copy.jpg
564 KB, 1280x960
>>27929407
I find ak irons are more than adequate for hitting my 13,5" discs at 400 yards. But yeah, I love the cheap Chinese ak/sks slings more than about anything, and the bayonets are really cool to have even though I never use them for anything other than eye candy.
>>27929414
Yup, they're still fun though. It's been especially fun to see how they do in an abandoned house going through walls.
GT 762 and 545 sure seem to stay sideways till they either stop in or to through the 3rd wall. These walls are a lot tougher than modern construction too, all wood, no drywall.
>>
>>27929442

not taking the memes too seriously, nor am i saying people act like that out in public, just wondering why the slav guns have such a meme background while US/UK/GER and other stuff does not.
>>
>>27929452
Shit man. I live in Detroit and even I'm not shooting at abandoned houses. Where are you able to do this?
>>
>>27929457
>just wondering why the slav guns have such a meme background while US/UK/GER and other stuff does not.
My only explanation is that most slav surplus, especially nuggets have been around longer and are owned by more young people who are the meme generators.
>>
File: spit.jpg (320 KB, 2048x1357) Image search: [Google]
spit.jpg
320 KB, 2048x1357
>>27929464

good point. cheap stuff, people geek out about it.
>>
File: P1010079.jpg (641 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
P1010079.jpg
641 KB, 1280x960
>>27929462
I live in the country, there's lots of abandoned farm places. Go back 100 years and it took a lot more people to run the same amount of farm land so there's tons of places already pushed down.
>>27929472
Yeah, but I have max respect for the nugget. I'd gotten pretty far in my collection before I saw one in person and shot it. I fell in love and it's one of my favorite guns despite having had a semi auto 54r ak for years already.
>>
>>27929489
I've enjoyed it when I have shot it, not as much as a k98 or SMLE but the mosin is cheaper to feed so im looking to get one. I'd prefer an M39 but those are pricey
>>
>>27929253
>
Are these the effects of Cosmoline?
my mauser had cosmoline. im not crazy.
>>
>>27929457
>german surplus fans
>not being massive memewhores
have you ever spent an extensive time around wehraboos?
>>
>>27929335
Fuck muslims
>>
>>27929253
because when you get an ak you realize that the slav life is the true path
>>
>Slavic
>Muslim
Filthy Chechen
>>
>>27929317

>If mauser fanatics acted like they were in the third reich people would freak the fuck out.

Protip: they do too, and they are actually Nazis. They just tend to hide it because it's more stigmatized than being a dirty untermensch.
>>
>>27932453

its not just Chechen's, muslims here are pretty big group behind Jews and Christans, and most i work with are pretty cool guys
>>
I've never met or seen anyone who owned those weapons do those things.
>>
File: IMAG0124.jpg (3 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0124.jpg
3 MB, 2688x1520
My Slav collection. I speak good English, drive an American car and dress nicely. Get fucked autist
>>
>>27935675
>Slav collection
One of these are not like the rest.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x303
>>27929253
I love Slav guns because they are cheap, they work, and I just think they're cool.

I don't go walking around pretending to be a Slav.

>>27929282
>I'm Slavic
>muslimbro
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.