[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these guys legit? I just ordered 2k rounds of factory new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.png (1 MB, 780x2038) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
1 MB, 780x2038
Are these guys legit? I just ordered 2k rounds of factory new 9mm for $0.12 per round.
>>
Guess your gonna find out.Also site?
>>
>>27924855
hmammo.com

Apparently they're new and there aren't many reviews out there.
>>
>>27924773
>hmammo.com
Fuck me 60 bucks after shipping for 250 rounds of 45 apc count me in!
>>
>>27925087
Careful, people are saying their orders from earlier this month are still delayed. They say they promise to get everything fulfilled by christmas, so take that to mean that it might actually take a fucking month to get your shit.
>>
http://www.ncgunowners.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=52942&page=4

they didn't pack their ammo that well (although part blame goes to the delivery company as well).
Also some delays on people getting their stuff.

Also, that last part in your excerpt makes me a bit cautious.
December 19 is very close. And they HAVE to finish everything by then or refund.
I can't imagine how many orders they are gonna get from now till then with the 30% off deal.
I'm just afraid the QC is going to go out the fucking window and when something does happen, their company would have changed hands by then.
>>
Apparently they've done 42% off all orders sales in the past yet they're still unheard of.

I smell bullshit.
>>
Man i got my cart loaded and the deal seems almost to good to be true

so what the deal people?
>>
Looking into the company's owners and facebook page tells me enough to not give them a fucking penny.
>>
>>27925820

They'll spend the money you give them and then fuck with you for months before you get your refund. They recently purged every single comment left on their Facebook page because there is literally nothing good to say about them.
>>
>>27924773

Yeah I'd rather not risk being scammed/blowing up my guns/receiving bodily harm just to save like $70 per 1,000 rounds of remanufactured ammo.

>>27925269

Thank you for posting this because it made me just skeptical enough to empty my cart and look into why this seemed too good to be true.
>>
>>27924773
On the one hand that 9mm is cheap and I'd love me to have some more. on the other hand waiting weeks for it, sounds just not so good.
>>
Next time buy Freedom Munitions, OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.