[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /k/ go to buy guns online? What experiences have you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gun_store3.jpg (219 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
gun_store3.jpg
219 KB, 640x425
Where does /k/ go to buy guns online? What experiences have you had with buying online?
>>
Depends. Prepper Gun Shop has some good deals, but admittedly their website in general is cringey. I buy from PSA sometimes, CDNN sports, and a couple others for more rare/unique guns.

No problems with any of them.
>>
Mostly Atlantic Firearms

Sometimes gun broker

Good experiences. The most important thing is to have a good local FFL who won't hassle you about the transfer.

Other than that its the same shit as buying anything else except instead of it showing up at your door, it goes to the dealer and you fill out some paperwork to get it.
>>
>>27924332
Despite what I've heard I haven't had a problem with Bud's after five buys
>>
Gun broker cause I'm looking for pretty specific gun. Its been easy. I email them my FFL's info and pick up the gun about a week later.
>>
>>27924332
I don't shop online. I go to this pawn shop that sells new guns as well. Cheapest I've found out of all the surrounding gun shops by hundreds of dollars. Just picked up a SCAR 17s for 2699.00 and a Benelli m4 for 1500.00
>>
>>27924392
>Atlantic Firearms
It has been a while since I've been there. Is their site being run on a server from 1990? it's slow as shit.
>>
>>27924462
Those are good for common guns but where are you going to buy your p88 or spas 12 from? The internet is now the gun show.
>>
>>27924332
>Where does /k/ go to buy guns online?
Gunbroker and then a few times at centerfire systems.
>What experiences have you had with buying online?
>Order gun via phone
>give address of ffl dealer
>stop at ffl dealer in about a week just because I'm too lazy to call and just want it to be there when I go
>fill out 4473
>pay transfer fee
>outa there with my toy
>>
Predominately Lispeys and RSR, but also do some business with Accusport, Ellet, and Sports South.

Other stuff I just call the manufacturer and they ship it directly to me.
>>
I've spent a few thousand dollars at AIMsurplus, j&g, classic, and CMP. I've also bought from simpson ltd, pat burns, and gun broker. One of the gun broker buy was from a store, which is woodburry outfitters. I heard some bad stuff about them online, but my experience was good and they even waived CC fees they (and most GB stores) usually charge on their listings when I called in.

While I have never bought from, Allan's armory is a good guy and answer questions I had super quick.

I've not had a bad experience with any of these, although gun broker depends on who you buy from. The only safe way to buy from gun broker is with CC. MO won't protect you worth shit.

One store that is utter shit and would not buy again is Royal Tiger, which is I.O.'s store. Lies on the listing, doesn't fucking pick up the phone, doesn't email you back unless you have half a dozen other people spamming them as well, and doesn't refund shipping on returned item
>>
All I have ever done was buy an rpk receiver from nodak spud. Great guys would buy from again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.