[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those were the FAMAS French soldiers carried when deployed yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Those were the FAMAS French soldiers carried when deployed yesterday.

Thoughts? Which version are those? They look pretty sick.
>>
>>27924166
>Which version are those?
FAMAS FÉLIN
>>
File: 1386452970292.jpg (477 KB, 971x652) Image search: [Google]
1386452970292.jpg
477 KB, 971x652
Seen photos of Frenchies in the CAR using them as well. I'm guessing a variant of the FAMAS G2?
>>
>>27924193
No. Famas F1 with rail, a 7:1 twist rate barrel iirc and the commands for the FELIN combined optics and commincation gear.
>>
>>27924193
Strait 25 rounds mag is typical of F1. Frankly they could have taken the 20.000 F2 that sleep in the navy's armory and give them to the army.
>>
>>27924228
navy's G2 i mean
>>
>>27924166
What the fuck is wrong with the middle cop's face?
>>
>>27924239
they're not cops, and weird perspectives happen.
>>
File: 600_001.jpg (89 KB, 1020x504) Image search: [Google]
600_001.jpg
89 KB, 1020x504
How do you go from this, to that b-movie rifle?
F1 with closed trigger guard was one of the best looking weapons imo.
>>
>>27924239
Don't be that guy, some people are just not photogenic, besides it's not like they were posing for the picture.
>>
>>27924268
I guess he just looks "exceptionally" french to me
>>
>>27924166
That whole front grip enclosure makes me think of it as a nail gun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.