[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's see your /k/ids next door operatives. http://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
Let's see your /k/ids next door operatives.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/knd/generator/
>>
>>27913929
Holy shit this thing is still up? I remember making my KND operative when this thing first came out.
Fuck you /k/omrade, I don't like nostalgia...
>>
>>27913940
The show was literally /k/ for kids. The idea of ten-year-olds running their own military, complete with bureaucracy, R&D, etc, was such a cool concept.
>>
>>27913929
Oh shit, I remember this show. What I never understood was is #1 a bong? Like why give him an accent. I mean it's not even a clear one like #4's
>>
>>27913986
Of all the outlandish stuff in this show, Numbuh 1's accent is where you draw the line?
>>
>>27913986
Yeah he is a bong, there was even an episode where he traveled back to Britain and met the British versions of the KND
>>
>>27913929
My fucking childhood
>>
>>27913929
can you equip a B.R.A?
>>
>>27914974
Battle ready armor?
>>
File: tactical.png (143 KB, 587x351) Image search: [Google]
tactical.png
143 KB, 587x351
>>27913929
>>
>>27913986
Prolly just a Bond sort of thing desu
>>
File: 0000ad88.jpg (97 KB, 715x482) Image search: [Google]
0000ad88.jpg
97 KB, 715x482
>>27913986
He's not a bong, he's a young Spider Jerusalem.
>>
File: 2015-11-17_23-30-19.png (133 KB, 587x332) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17_23-30-19.png
133 KB, 587x332
I fucking loved that show

>that finale
>>
>>27913986
I'm pretty sure the entire Numbah One thing is an homage to Picard from Star Trak.
>>
File: Untitled.png (107 KB, 575x378) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
107 KB, 575x378
>>
>>27915669
>special talents
Explosives manufacturing
>hobbies
Praying to Allah.
>>
>>27915645
But Number One is Riker
>>
File: the nostalgia.png (80 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
the nostalgia.png
80 KB, 640x421
>>27913980

It really was. That episode with the resistance movement against the Girl World Order was great. I rewatched the first 15 episodes not long ago and was surprised that it was still quite entertaining.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/codename-kids-next-door-episode-19-operation-s-h-a-v-e-operation-o-o-m-p-p-a-h

Check out the tactical entry at 1:30
>>
>>27913980
God damn, it makes me depressed reminiscing on how great shit was back then. Just tell me, since I never watched the finale, but how did KND end?
>>
File: oy vey.png (66 KB, 578x383) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
66 KB, 578x383
>>27913929
>>
>>27915780
It's been a long time, but let me see if I can remember.
>Father, the dad of the Delightful Children from Down the Lane somehow shows up
>he slaps the shit out of everyone
>numbah 1 recommissions his dad who is number 0 and the Delightful Children from Down the Lane who are also some legendary KND group
>they fight Father
>number 0 decommissions himself in the end
>number 5 is never decommissioned as part of a ultra secret operative, I can't remember about the rest
>a very short scene involving the whole gang in a documentary type interview thing happens where they're live action and old
I forgot what happens after that point.
>>
>>27915912
I think I remember some of it
>the person interviewing everyone was Father
>he was trying to figure out where Number 1 was since he lost track of him
>it turns out he joined the space KND or something
>Father learns this from the interview and starts to plan some kind of revenge
>it ends with Number 5 telling Number 1 about what they told him and that Father fell right into their trap?
>she also welcomes him back

Number 1 also recommissioned his mother at one point
>>
File: spork.jpg (473 KB, 1127x1287) Image search: [Google]
spork.jpg
473 KB, 1127x1287
Well, I tried.

Wish there was a no headgear option

>tfw no starfleet uniform
>>
File: ZANU.png (67 KB, 597x398) Image search: [Google]
ZANU.png
67 KB, 597x398
Even post-colonial African guerrilla fighter children are operators
>>
>>27913929
Holy fuckaroni. I remember playing these games when I was like 9 years old.
>>
>>27915912
>>27915988

There was some kind of contest for a prize, and the end result was getting into the KND space branch. Fuck if I remember exactly how it went.

Numbah 1's dad, Numbah 0, and Father are actually brothers and their father was the nastiest of them all. He was awoken from his doddering old ways and almost destroyed the KND. Numbah 1 ended up recommissioning his father and the delightful children, who were a crack squad from down the lane until Father's delightfulization chamber experiments went wrong and permanently welded them together into the Delightful Children. They were briefly recommissioned but it was temporary because Father really fucked them up and they ended up becoming the Delightful Children again.

That part's kinda dark, in hindsight.

There was also a point at which the treehouse was turned into a giant (tree?) mecha, and the grandfather threat was ended when they crashed the entire moonbase into him in order to subject him to a decommissioning plunger face suck.

Numbah 1 joined the greater KND in SPACE where they had apparently found/were working on a cure for adulthood.

Fuck, I have to go look it up now.

This shit's gonna be a classic some day
>>
File: cJFq1wX.png (118 KB, 598x397) Image search: [Google]
cJFq1wX.png
118 KB, 598x397
Space "Punished" Chink
>>
Bump, I loved this show.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.