[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm looking for my first handgun. Preferably a 9mm for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
So I'm looking for my first handgun. Preferably a 9mm for home defense and possibly conceal carry. My budget is $500.

Help me out /k/
>>
>>27912714
>pistol
>home defense
Why do people keep doing this?
>>
>>27912714
Glock 20 in glorious 10mm. I CC mine, but that's with a shoulder rig and I'm a big guy at 6'4" 240, so CC may not be as easy for you, but it can be done. As far as for general defense the 20 is a great gun, but if you're going for strictly home defense get a Mossman 500 for around $300 and spend the rest on ammo and accessories.
>>
>>27912714
Cz75
>>
>>27912758
Not OP, but I have a Mossberg 500 and a Sprigfield XD 9mm at home, what accessories would you recommend?
>>
>>27912792
Night sights and gun light, done.
>>
>>27912808
Thanks man
>>
File: 1977_CZ-75.png (2 MB, 2238x1507) Image search: [Google]
1977_CZ-75.png
2 MB, 2238x1507
>>27912808
This.
>>27912789
And this.

Will run you no more that $450 for the CZ75, the best hammer-fired design with the most accessible controls for both right and left-handed shooters. Light and night sights are optional, light is more important as you can point shoot and when the light is on you can see your sights anywho.
>>
>>27912792
I don't have a Springfield XD because it just doesn't fit well in my hands, but I've shot my friend's and if I remember correctly it has a rail, so I'd go with an undermount flashlight myself. My Mossman has the 18.5" barrel, shell holder on the stock, sling with extra shells, and undermount flashlight with strobe feature. It's my go to home defense gun. Hope that helped.
>>
>>27912846
Yeah I put on the 18in barrel myself because the 22in felt way to large to move around the house with. Looking around for lights now.
>>
>>27912840
Where do you find one that cheap?
>>
>>27912714

gr8 album op
>>
I really. REALLY really wish people would read the fucking sticky.

What's the point of even having one if nobody bothers clicking on it?
>>
>>27912840
>CZ75, the best hammer-fired design with the most accessible controls for both right and left-handed shooters.
Never ceases to entertain me seeing how delusional CZ fanboys are.
>>
>>27913037
I did read it you big faggot.
>>
>>27912714
OP if this is your musical taste I applaud you. Have Mercy On Me is the tits.
>>
>>27912941
The exact model I posted is a unicorn, but check gunbroker for similar ones.
>>
>>27913049
Apparently you didn't judging from what you're asking which was already answered in great detail in the sticky.

Just fucking kill yourself if you're unable to process any form of information and lash out on people randomly like a prick.
>>
>>27912714
That's more or less the spec sheet of the Glock 19
>>
>>27913076
What's it like to be a fat mouth breather? Go fuck your sister you unhelpful fuck.
>>
>>27912727
In his and their defense, I can aim and seemingly-for-my-no-training-ass clear a room more quicker with a handgun than my shotguns.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.