[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>control F >no ATF thread. Afternoon komrades, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_1516.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>control F
>no ATF thread.

Afternoon komrades, I'm on leave with pay from work. How bout an ATF thread?

Bonus round. Let's get some literature in here as well, what are you reading?
>>
It's the middle of the day on a Tuesday
>>
>>27910376
yet here we are.
>>
>>27910376
Challenge accepted.
>>
File: IMG_0374.png (2 MB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.png
2 MB, 1400x933
I'm not sorry.
>>
Is it legal in the US to operate/carry a firearm and drink at the same time?
>>
>>27910537
what the hell is that thing? a pack of gum?
>>
day drinking is best drinking. especially when you're being paid to sit on your ass because you got injured at work.
>>
>>27910376
Yes, and?
>>
>>27910554
Yes depending on your state, but it's illegal to be legally intoxicated (.08 or higher BAC or higher) while operating or carrying a firearm which is why carrying into a bar is fine, but leaving shit faced while carrying is not.
>>
>>27910554
Uhhh.....yeah. But only on private land. Cops tend to frown on public intoxication, with or without firearms.....
>>
>>27910573
>.08 or higher BAC or higher
Looks like I'm officially intoxicated /k/ommrades
>>
Can I just say I'm glad that this board didn't get reprimanded or scrutinized too harshly because of that autist in Oregon? I know it was about /pol/ but people are dumb.
>>
>>27910603
The fuck are you referring to m8?
>>
>>27910627
Remember the guy who shot up that school in Oregon a month or so back? I thought /k/ was going to be scapegoated again because we're a weapons board and he posted on /pol/ prior to his attack.
>>
I used to smoke. Then I moved to dip. Then I decided to quit, so I stepped down from Grizz Wintergreen through Copenhagen through Skoal through various pouches, to snus, to sunflower seeds, to gum, to nothing... to running again.

Used to drink a fair bit, then I just stopped caring about it. Still like to get stupid drunk from time to time, probably averages out to once every 6 weeks or something

Haven't been shooting in far too long
>>
>>27910642
Good god I knew about the asshole and the shooting buy had no idea he was on 4chins at all. Figures though fucking /pol/ man... and yeah, couldn't be more happy /k/ didn't get blamed now that I know this bit of information.
>>
File: 20151117_162138-1.jpg (3 MB, 1896x2637) Image search: [Google]
20151117_162138-1.jpg
3 MB, 1896x2637
>>27910369
Mind you that bottle was full when I started in on it less than an hour ago.
>>
>>27910369
>Drinking the liquid Jew
>smoking the tobacco Jew
>>
>>27910369
tanqueray and winnnnergreen? Are you black or white?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.