[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a mercenary How do you become one? I've assumed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1446293471957.jpg (10 KB, 268x262) Image search: [Google]
1446293471957.jpg
10 KB, 268x262
I want to be a mercenary

How do you become one?
I've assumed you need some military experience before my name comes across any clout.

I tried joining the United States army (unproud amerifag) but I mentioned my anxiety and I guess for whatever reason that's a no no.

I'm truly insane and take no remorse in taking animal lives (hunter)

And I also find no joy in living so I really don't care if I die my first day, but to enjoy the horrific life I'm bound to I'd prefer it to at least follow a passion.

But I'm digressing.
Any tips? Any actual mercenaries on this board?
Any ideas at all are helpful
>>
>>27907720
I recommend getting shot with a tranq dart and being taken to a base in the ocean via Fulton. Getting any of your skills to A rank will also help.
>>
>>27907720
You'll never be a mercenary you edgy faglord, shit post elsewhere on your bullshit fantasies.

Hey guys, in gonna be an assassin, how do I go about doing so, and should I bring my own katana?
>>
Have Former SF/SOF/LE experience? If not,do not bother.
>>
File: 20150910_212606.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150910_212606.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
OP's

Will post my other rifles if anyone gives a fuck
>>
>>27907731
Just because you gave up on your life you neck beard doesn't mean everyone has to live in their moms basement
>>
>>27907733
How do I go about getting that training
>>
>>27907741
Lol. No, but try again. Take your bitch made anxiety back to tumblr before you get triggered.
>>
>>27907750
Someone has buried issues they express through animosity
>>
File: Foghorn Leghorn.jpg (185 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
Foghorn Leghorn.jpg
185 KB, 1480x1080
>>27907720
>my anxiety

You're as useful as tits on a nun. Don't even waste your time.
>>
>>27907720
Your anxiety is the least of your issues. Nobody wants to be on a team or in combat with someone who doesn't care if they die or not. Nobody wants to work with and depend on someone who considers themselves insane.
You can condition someone out of anxiety but you sound like an unreliable shitbird who would get people killed.
>>
File: 1442263156202.gif (3 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
1442263156202.gif
3 MB, 450x188
>>27907817

Exactly. You've got to be mentally fucking solid, to take a job like that. You fuck around and people will die. Not exactly something you want to have weighing you down for the rest of your damned life.
>>
>>27907720
Go to the Middle East, kill a couple of towelheads and get paid for it, contact an employer and mention your previous work, profit.
>>
>>27907720
Person of your background and disposition isn't gonna be a fucking mercenary.

But if you want to try anyway, join a military or law enforcement agency, get training, get experience, then hit private sector security and see what you can reach from there. Or you could always sign up with a mid-eastern or african militant group in need of manpower, but lol no.
>>
>>27907720
>don't care if I die
Great! Do you have a copy of the Quran? Can you pilot a plane or at least drive a car rigged with explosives? If so, ISIL would be happy to take you!
>>
File: 41SuMI3mzbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg (12 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
41SuMI3mzbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
12 KB, 280x280
>>27907817
>you can condition someone out of anxiety

I'm really interested in this idea.

What would you say is the best way to go about this? I don't necessarily mean /k/-related. I get anxious doing just about anything, especially if it's new or challenging.

The first few times I played paintball I was shitting my pants hiding behind a barrier while the paint slapped against it
>>
>>27908006
Breh...
>>
>>27908006
I understand now,this is bait.
>>
>>27907720
You missed your chance when you failed to join the army. Maybe the only thing that can save you is joining a Militia in the US. I know you still got those. It might slightly help. But you might also just meet some idiots.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.