[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would be the best knife to stab a fat fucker in the ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
what would be the best knife to stab a fat fucker in the ass with?
I want maximum penetration and minimum blood spill.
>>
Dragon dildo
>>
>>27905072
Penis
>>
>>27905072
Ice pick
>>
>>27905098
that could work...
>>
boom
>>
>>27905072
>maximum penetration and minimum blood spill

How could you possibly think those things are compatible?

>I want to make a big hole in a pool but I don't want to let a lot of water out.

Also, why did you not put this in the knife thread?
>>
>>27905152
doesnt really cut tho...
>>
>>27905198
but it would hurt like fuck...
>>27905179
maximum penetration =/= big hole
>>
File: spike dagger 1.jpg (52 KB, 829x391) Image search: [Google]
spike dagger 1.jpg
52 KB, 829x391
>>27905072
Any spike point dagger, to reduce blood spill you need to leave the knife in.
>>
>>27905220
>maximum penetration =/= big hole

If you stick a screwdriver 5" into the ground you've made a bigger hole than what you would've made by sticking the same screwdriver 2" into the ground.
>>
>>27905300
as in diameter. Holes with a small diameter in the human body let out less blood
>>
>>27905357
>as in diameter

I know what you meant, I'm just 'tisming out because I'm bored at work.

Really though, a deep wound in an area worth stabbing is going to let out a lot of blood, and that's kind of what you want since small bladed weapons tend to rely on blood loss. Aside from direct damage to the heart rapid blood loss is generally what you're after if you're using a knife.

Tools like picks and screwdrivers can get to both the brain and heart, which makes them decent alternatives to blades.
>>
>>27905072
Dragon penis.

Oh you're going for thin, well, your cock.
>>
>>27905462
but I'm saving the sharpness for your mom
>>27905459
kek. have a nice day at work
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.