[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ay Hol Up! S just HTF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 791x994) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 791x994
Electricity has been out for three days, no one showed up at work, and your car radio hasn't gotten any reception. Your neighbor's guess is as good as yours about what's going on. He pointed out that he hasn't seen a plane since this all started either. You're staring out the front window with a million thoughts racing through your head when you start hearing gunshots. They're a mile away. You look out your other window and the distant sky is filled with smoke from what looks to be a dozen or so separate fires.

Do you:
>bug in or bug out?
>why?
>what do you bring if you bug out? what supplies do you have if you bug in?
>you can only take or use one long gun and I've pistol; what are they?
>what weapons do you give to family, roommates or neighbors, if applicable

Think and discuss
>>
Keep on sitting here, grab my brown bessy and wait for the Obamunist sharia comissars to come and take it
>>
Grab guns, ammo, tent, food, water, and doges
Head to friends cabin
Leave roommates behind cause they a shit
>>
>>27904305
Why bring doges, too much maintainence
>>
>>27904334
Food for later.
>>
>>27904334
>Implying he would leave his dog around
>Or fucking kill it

Fuck that, my dog's coming with me when shtf
>>
>>27904278
Given this scenario bug in. I've got enough food and water stores to last a good 3 months and enough guns and ammo to supply myself and 10 friends and defend my house if need be. Fortify doors and windows, barricade off the neighborhood, and establish a watch schedule. Organize scouting parties and see if the police are still policing, set up as much cooperation among the general area as possible, and bring as many of my friends into the relative safety of my area as possible.
>>
>>27904339
I see what you did there

North Korean Army survival tactics
>>
>>27904334
You must have a shitty dog.
>>
>>27904352
I dont own pets m9
>>
>>27904278
I have a go bag for sure, but my first plan would be to stay in place.

Reason being is because this is the central location for all my stuff which includes most of my weapons and other goodies.

Bug out bag is your basic loadout for a three day hike, more if I get to a water source.

Probably take an ar-15 since ammo is everyone and is kind of light compared to my other rifles (I have a lot of hunting rifles) and my 1911 would be my side arm since Im partial to them.

I give them whatever I don't want to use or care about losing.

But at the end of the day I would probably choose to die in place since I stand the best chance defending my home since I don't have a second home or cabin or anything like that.
>>
>>27904343
Can't defend against 1 molotov.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (13 KB, 221x200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
13 KB, 221x200
>>27904377
>if there's any unrest ever human beings should collectively stop living in houses
>>
I live on a tropical island with lots of rainfall and caves full of freshwater. im going to bug in for about a few days to assess the situation, then move to one of those caves in the hills. most of my gear is set up for jungle combat, so I should be good.
>>
>>27904377
Implying that some fucker is getting close enough to throw a molatov at anything significant. Say hello to Mr. 308.
>>
Make sure my parents leave the country, and backpack across the country documenting SHTF and occasionally shooting people.
>>
>>27904725
Have fun having 360 surveillance 24/7. Most houses have massive blind spots and terribly crowded approach paths that make defense really difficult, not to mention the fire from next door can still fuck you over.
>>
>>27904278
>bug in or bug out?
In
>Why
I live in the high mountains with snow most months of the year. It would be better for me to stay home.
>what supplies do you have if you bug in?
Food, water, guns, books,firewood
FAL and Hipower
Most likely AKs but nobody lives near me.
>>
>>27904413
Civil unrest is not the same as SHTF. SHTF implies two very important things, no insurance and no firemen. Civil unrest you will still collect the check to rebuild your life.
>>
>>27904815
If he lives in a sparsely populated place with land cleared around his house its possible, have one or two people on watch at any given time.
>>
File: image.jpg (904 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
904 KB, 2448x2448
>bug in or out
Out, to my parents
>y
See if they're alright and hold down the house. Problem is it's in a major city.
>rifle and pistol?
Slr104fr and Glock 9mm
>what weapons for family?
I've got a couple 7.62x39 AKs at their house that they can use
>>
>>27904339
this is actually a good point.... a doge is a good early warning system and is 30-70 pounds of walking food if you get desperate
>>
>>27905015
>mfw fatty thinks his guns will help
>fat
>>
File: 1440662431328.png (411 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1440662431328.png
411 KB, 540x960
>the happening
not implying this would be a perfect opportunity to remove the neighborhood of niggers and mudslimes
>>
>>27904377
Why would people even be throwing molotovs at houses?
>>
File: tjfPTaR.jpg (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
tjfPTaR.jpg
18 KB, 360x270
Shave head for Mowhawk. Put on class IV body armor, jockstap, chaps, steeltoe workbooks, 60's hockey mask, and belts of 8mm X'ed across the chest. Hold MG 42 in one hand and hitch hiking thumb out in the other.
Leave car in the garage.

If the cops arrive, it's not happening.
If I get a ride in less than an hour...........
>>
>>27905061
So you'd take the opportunity to act like a nigger. Nice.
>>
>>27905141
>act like a nigger
>keep community safe
pick one
>>
>>27904278
>hear gunshots in the middle of nowhere
but thats normal anon
>>
>>27905170
If you are going around killing people you don't like, you are a nigger.

If they are genuinely posing a threat, then they are the niggers and need to take some pills, but otherwise? You're the nigger needing ventilation.
>>
File: 1444349718703.jpg (24 KB, 300x436) Image search: [Google]
1444349718703.jpg
24 KB, 300x436
>>27905243
found the nigger
>>
>>27905170
you keep the community safe by not acting like a nigger
>>
>>27904278
Do you:
>bug in or bug out?

bug out away from the gunshots. My truck still works so i will take that.

>why?
if there are fires and combat within a mile of my house it is time to go.

>what do you bring if you bug out? what supplies do you have if you bug in?
my truck is already loaded with everything i need to camp/live out of it for a month. I would just fill a duffle bag with all the food in the house. Grab my rifle and my gear and drive.
i would take side streets and get out of town and head for the nearest national forest and drive down a fire road until it ended and then drive off road until i ran out of gas. Then i would make dozens of trips back and forth with the supplies from the beg of my truck to an area that suits my needs. set up my canvas tent and build a bushcraft shelter around it to make it more water resistant and to camouflage it. i would start filling sandbags with dirt and fortifying my position and creating a pit fire so the smoke will dissipate and not give away my position. If i'm alone i would sleep during mid day and stay awake all night and hunt/patrol in the mornings.
my AR-15 and my RIA 1911 because they are all i have.

depends but we have plenty of guns in the safe and if everyone is going then we will have ARs, several ww2 rifles, a bunch of 9mm pistols, shotguns, ect
>>
File: 1359345903878.png (273 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1359345903878.png
273 KB, 500x735
>>27905279
Found the muslim.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.