[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit libtards say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1429159784289.jpg (78 KB, 640x570) Image search: [Google]
1429159784289.jpg
78 KB, 640x570
yurofag here

> france has a way to liberal gun law
> we should restrict guns even more because of the shit that happened in paris
> why do you need automatic guns?
>>
Fake picture, by the way.
>>
>>27902724

>WHY DO YOU NEED A GUN??!!?11!

Because although massive, my penis is not an effective self defense weapon.
>>
>>27902746
oh no its a real picture, as real as your computer screen
I think the term you're looking for is staged
>>27902724
>france has a way to liberal gun law
that means they're way too restricted right? lol
either way, have the idiots educate themselves on where the kebabs actually got their weapons.
>>
File: UNinvolved.jpg (66 KB, 470x440) Image search: [Google]
UNinvolved.jpg
66 KB, 470x440
>>27902746
original
>>
>>27902724
ISIS are shitty fighters and cowards.
Yeah they feel strong when they attack unarmed citizens but look how quick they died or ran away when the french police showed up.
Bottom line is if the french (european in general) were allowed to arm themselves ISIS would be fucked. ISIS terrorist don't stand a chance against armed & trained people. ISIS always claims they hate america but would they ever dare doing an attack in america? Nope because they know that americans are armed and skilled shooters.
>>
>>27903863
There was a small attack in America. Some group was holding a draw mohammed contest, some guys showed up to shoot the place up and were gunned down by armed private security guards.

They were criticized by the media for holding such a thing, as if it were the prefect bait to lure a few muslim radicals to their deaths.
It worked like a charm.

Any one else remember this from earlier this year?
>>
>>27904042
I would love a news article about it. So much in fact, I'll say a kind word.
>>
>look how quick they died or ran away when the french police
8 snackbar dead. 7 self detonated.

>prefect bait to lure a few muslim radicals to their deaths
Literally miles down the street from cool clock ahmed. Probably attended the same mosque at that point.
>>
>>27902724
>why do you need automatic guns?
Its a good question.

Saying 'Its fuckin' cool and I wan one' is juvenile
>>
>>27904090
the military has them
it wont go over well in yurop but during the revolutionary war, patriots' canons and naval ships were privately owned.
>>
>Soldiers are all just psychotic nutjobs waiting to blow at any second.
>If you date a soldier you're gonna get raped and/or killed.
>They will abuse your kids and kill them in the middle of a flashback cause they all have PTSD!
>>
>>27904042
Fuck, I remember it.
Also, so what if the event was for baiting out terrorists or radicals? Is that not a good thing?
>>
>>27904090
Why do you need broadband internet?
>>
>>27904090
Why do you need automatic cars?
>>
File: Draw.jpg (19 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
Draw.jpg
19 KB, 448x252
>>27904071
>I would love a news article about it.
Google "Texas draw Mohammed"

Poor Muslims forgot that 'draw' has multiple meanings in Texas.
>>
>>27903859

also fake
>>
>>27904727
so is your fucking post jackass, its only tangible existence is a series of on/off switches in a state of flux
>>
>>27904560
>tfw you suddenly remember the ending of traitor with the greyhound bus
>>
>>27904090
Because ensuring the safety of my family deserves nothing less than the best.

At present that means selective fire.
>>
>>27904560
Liberals don't believe that you should kill anybody except for unborn children.
They generally oppose Stand Your Ground, use of lethal self defense, death penalty, war, etc
>>
>>27904090
because tyrone and muhhamed dont care about "reasonable gun ownership"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.