[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I living with a crazy person?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5
File: 1446916274091.gif (829 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
1446916274091.gif
829 KB, 150x250
>Come home from the weekend with my girlfriend from South Dakota (got to shoot a .357 ruger)
>see my Ruger .22 45 laying on living room table
>.22lr box laying out too
>1 MAG LOADED HALFWAY but not in the gun
>go upstairs to ask my sister why my gun is out
>says she just got home, and that my gay roommate/friend took it out (it was hidden in my closet, unlocked)
>???
>roommate comes home
>me: you did a bad thing, you left my gun out with ammo in a magazine and took it out without my permission
>him: so? it's not like there are children in this house
>me: yes, but you took it out with my permission, and it is dangerous to leave a gun lying out unsupervised. I just don't want you to do it again, im not mad, but its not okay
>him: you just want to yell at me, you're making no sense, i don't see the logic in that, but its your gun so you can make up whatever stupid rule you want to
>me: it's dangerous to leave a gun out with ammo loaded into the magazine
>him: so its not like any is gonna come in here and take the gun and shoot us

I literally just stopped talking to him because i realized there is no way to put logic into someone like that.
I know I didn't have my gun locked, but it was hidden in the closet underneath things

My sister told me he took it out to try and scare a boy that she had over

Seriously what the fuck?
>>
>>27897163
Next time you go out leave the gun with a round chambered and a full mag so when the dumb faggot decides to play cawwadooty IRL he NDs and gets arrested.
>>
>>27897163
>improperly storing firearms
>blames others
>>
>>27897163
Why don't you have gun locks?
>>
>>27897181
>>27897182

I know, i admit that is my fault as well
I lost it in a move and was in the process of looking for a new lock
>>
>>27897163
Why do you and your sister live with a crazy person in the first place?
>>
>>27897218

sadly he's my best friend, but lately ive been quesitoning that
>>
Wow, it's almost as if theft of a firearm was a federal crime.

Maybe your roommate needs some reminding of this.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>27897163
Is this bait?
>>
What reason did he give for breaking in to your stuff and loading your gun without your permission when you weren't around in the first place? Fuck all the "it's dangerous", nigger had no right to be doing anything with your stuff.
>>
>>27897261

no it isn;t, i know i should have had it locked, but it was hidden away

my main point is his logic
>>
>>27897163
safes are not expensive.

You should also kick his ass not fucking debate or have a conversation with him like he's a normal human being you cvck
>>
>>27897163
Now he shouldn't have done any of that, and in THIS SITUATION leaving a gun loaded like he did was a bad idea, but having a loaded gun around in general isn't.
>>
I couldn't ever imagine a friend doing this to me.

We all rest easy with the knowledge that among one another, there's no firearm fuckery going on. And if there's shooting with folks we don't know as well or aren't as close with, we'll all play volunteer RO to make sure someone's dick doesn't get shot off.

Living in the South is nice. Although it may have to do with a kid I always thought was a jackass blowing his face apart in highschool because "thought it wasn't loaded" etc. That shit got to a lot of people.
>>
Sounds like a major tard. I'd never just go through somesones shit let alone fuck with their weapons that makes it dangerous too.
>>
step 1
buy a safe
alternate step one
put a lock on your wardrobe
step 2
tell him if he ever tries that again you'll kick him the fuck out for theft
>>
>>27897163
>scare a boy with your fucking gun your sister had over.

Just by association all of this shit is fucking horrible. Move out, kick him out, either way your fucked with "house roommate drama" and youre even luckier that boy the fag tried to scare didn't report it and get your gun consficasted. You opend a can of worms OP. You fucked up bad.

Going to be a lot of bullshit, drama, and other unpleasant shit now in your life.
>>
>>27897182
He said he had a girlfriend not a boyfriend
>>
>>27897346
>Report it and get your gun confiscated

What?
>>
>>27897242
I lived with my best buddy from school for a few years. Best friends don't root through your shit while you're not around. This goes double since we're talking about weapons.
If I had ever come home to find my buddy playing with my guns I would have lost my shit. Absolutely unacceptable, complete lack of respect for you. Let him know firmly that if he ever pulls that shit again he'll be finding a new place to live.
>>
>>27897365
tried to scare someone with your weapon no? Was he waving it around? Let me reread the Op again if i fucked up.
>>
>>27897379
>Best friends don't root through your shit while you're not around

Yeah...I'm dick-riding this post hard. That behavior shows a total lack of respect. It is well-understood among friends of good quality that you DON'T do shit like that. Unacceptable.

I can't even imagine what I WOULD do in a situation like this. The chances are near zero for me. If I met anyone new that did something like this, I wouldn't associate with them if I could help it.
>>
>>27897163
1: dude's not your friend if he violates your space like that. I'd hesitate to call him an adult, even.
2: having a mag loaded next to a gun isn't dangerous, it's the stupid people fucking around with it that's dangerous
3: lock your shit up

>My sister told me he took it out to try and scare a boy that she had over
4: your sister is fucking stupid too

tl;dr everyone is stupid in this situation.
>>
>>27897163
>it is dangerous to leave a gun lying out unsupervised.

You're a faggot, OP

Literally 6 guns lay against things in my room, 2 gun cabinets are open at any time, and multiple handguns lay on my desk

And I have 4 children in my household

Grow up
>>
>>27898177
>And I have 4 children in my household

Read the OP

>he took it out to try and scare a boy that she had over

He apparently lives with an infant. It's not safe to leave a gun lying out for someone like this to find.
>>
>>27897163
>Am I living with a crazy person?
No, you are living with a stupid person.
You sound pretty stupid or desperate for attention for making such a big deal out of this
Lock your shit up, make your roommate respect your boundaries, and most importantly stop being such a faggot
>>
>>27897163
unfortunately, with your living situation, you need to keep that in a locked safe. Or kick him out/ move out.
>>
>>27898216
That's irrelevant

This statement "it is dangerous to leave a gun lying out unsupervised" is completely stupid gun grabber tier logic
>>
>cant put logic into him

try your dick.
>>
>>27897163
>Am I living with a crazy person?
>gay roommate

Well I wonder.
>>
>>27897163
You're a fag.
>>
>>27897163
Insane. You should evict him.

That or shoot him, but make it look like he shot himself.
>>
>>27897163
Is your roommate gay in like the faggy way or gay in like the he takes penises up the butt way?

Not that it really matters, just for the record.
>>
>>27897163
you should put him on cumdumpster duty for no less than a month for this trespass. such is the law.
>>
>>27897163
Ask him why he thinks it's okay for him to go through your shit.
>>
Better question is why is he trying to scarey our sisters boyfriends. Clearly he wants to fuck your sister and you need to lay down the law.
>>
>>27897163
>>me: im not mad
>>me: it's dangerous to leave a gun out with ammo loaded into the magazine
You were a dumbass for taking this approach, and you sound like an absolute beta who doesn't know how to deal with roommates.

What you should have done.
>find roommate
>"hey fag, you went through my personal property when I was away. this means you are evicted. pack your bags by the end of the month."
>>
He helped you. Your whore of a sister wanted to fuck some shitbag in your house and he scared the fucker off. You should buy him a beer.
>>
>>27897214
>>27897163
take the firing pin out
it's a .22, it's not like youre gonna need to pop someone in the night with it
>>
>>27897365
"evidence"
>>
Gay like me as in homo or just a right cunt?
>>
>>27897163
>living with a roomate

Found your problem
>>
You live with your sister? Do you fuck?
>>
Buy a safe, stop acting like an american
>>
you, sister and gay roommate living together?
2/10
>>
he obviously wants the DD.
Option1: beat the shit out of him
OptionG (for gay) fuck him
>>
>>27897163
Smh desu senpai
>>
Safety aside, is it normal for your roommate to take your stuff like that? I mean I use my roomies PS3 and shit but I don't go in his room to take it.

Additionally, I would let him know that you don't feel comfortable that he did that. Imagine first that someone took your gun to scare a person (dumb already) and then God forbid actually hurts someone with it. If he wants to toy with a pistol like a dumbass, he can go out and get his own gun.
>>
Well done on having your weapon stored insecurely.

A faggot was able to get it.

You useless cunt.
>>
Call Police, report firearm theft

You lose your gun for a few months and faggy learns a lesson the hard way
>>
File: DUDE.png (38 KB, 416x407) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.png
38 KB, 416x407
>storing guns in a safe
>not having them tactically taped to your John Willis at all times

What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>27897181
I hate this. If I take your Xbox or rape your sister is it won't fault for not having a lock on the Xbox or your sisters butthole? Or is it my fault for taking your things/sisters butt verginity?
>>
>>27897180
And then Anon can say goodbye to his gun, too.

Great idea.
>>
>>27897181
His mistake, his friends fault.

Know the difference.
>>
>>27897163
You were negligent in not locking up your gun, but he shouldn't have been going through your stuff in the first place.

His is the greater sin by miles. If he doesn't understand the concept of private property maybe he should find a new room mate.
>>
>>27902673
>You were negligent in not locking up your gun
Go back to Australia.
>>
>>27902769
There's nothing wrong with locking up your guns when you aren't around, you dolt. You never know what might happen.
>>
>>27897163
so he halfway loaded a mag and it wasnt in the gun and there wasnt a round in the gun and there are no children in the house.. the only weird part about that whole thing is that its your gun and it was in your room and he went and got it for no reason
>>
>>27902837
nevermind i didnt read the last part. how was he trying to scare someone exactly?
>>
>>27897163
Your roommate was clearly in the wrong for multiple reasons.

From a responsible gun owner perspective, you probably need to get a locking cabinet at the very least. Don't let something like this happen again, luckily your lesson didn't cost anything other than some angry words and frustration.

Sucks your roommate turned out to be a d-bag, but that's the kind of shit you have to deal with living with other people. Long game - get your own place.
>>
>>27902818
>There's nothing wrong with locking up your guns when you aren't around, but unless there's a good reason to do so, there's no reason to get butthurt that someone isn't doing so and it is in no way negligent.
Fixed.
Obviously now that the OP knows that this dick shitter man child is going through his things and using his pistol to threaten people he has a good reason to do so. Truth be told though, if my name was on the lease I'd sooner kick him out for it if I didn't think he understood the gravity of the situation.
Personally I keep most of my shit locked up but leave my HD gun accessible if out of sight and my current favorite range toys tend to be stored similarly. I don't live with children, age irrelevant, nor do I live with addicts.
>>
>>27897163
Get a good heavy safe Anon, and don't give the combo to anyone. Also lock any valuables in there if that fags going through your shit.
>>
File: 1435274164829.jpg (41 KB, 410x599) Image search: [Google]
1435274164829.jpg
41 KB, 410x599
>>27897324

>step 2
>tell him if he ever tries that again you'll kick >him the fuck out for theft

how about tell him if he ever tries that again you'll kill him
>>
>>27902598
>ruger .22

Worth the sacrifice to get a faggot autist arrested, even if its just for a night or a weekend.
>>
>>27897163
well, seems like the only reasonable discourse is to murder him with a gun
>>
>>27898661
sounds like someone still lives in mom's basement

do you really think it's that simple?

>what are bills
>what is rent
>>
I've lived with roommates of varying types for 20 years (bay area, housing is expensive as fuck) and I have NEVER had anyone enter my room and go through my shit. And I've lived with actual meth and heroin addicts. Some close friends, some I hated and they hated me. Doesn't matter, nobody has ever gone through my shit as that is understood universally to be way WAY over the line.

I wouldn't even have been pissed about the fact that it was a gun. The object removed from your room doesn't even matter.
>>
>>27897163
Nice blog post, OP.

What do you want us to do?
>>
>>27905526
He wants advice on how to proceed.

And also wants some confirmation that his friend was being retarded
>>
>>27897163
>not locking up your guns
>surprised when nogunz fuck with them
>expecting a nogunz to know better

I'm a chef and I keep my good knives locked up so my housemates doesn't fuck with them, same principle
>>
>>27905564
Oh, I see.

He needs his internet echo chamber buddies to reaffirm his assessments instead of realizing that yes, his roommate is damaged goods and getting the fuck away is the proper course of action.

OP, the fact that your roommate knew your gun was in your closet means he's been through all your shit at least once before and thus has no respect for the concept of privacy or property. That alone indicates he's coocoo for coco puffs. That he took your firearm to intimidate a minor is just icing on the cake.

You need to kick him the fuck out of your house and find a new roommate, because it's only a matter of time before this guy screws you in one way or another.

If you're too much of a little bitch to do this, then you should buy a pistol safe so this doesn't happen again, or at least a fucking pistol and trigger lock.

I repeat, OP. Your roommate is a broken human being and things can only go downhill from here.
>>
File: 1387153566794s.jpg (4 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1387153566794s.jpg
4 KB, 119x125
>>27897163
So lets get this straight, your roommate committed:
>felony burglary
>felony theft (if firearm was over $600 in value)
>felony theft of a firearm
>aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (assuming he pointed and threatened said boy, if not brandishing)

Nigga, you should be PISSED. Your fucking roommate stole your gun and committed multiple fucking felonies. You should have his ass kicked the fuck out or call the police and press charges. If this faggot knew where your gun was hidden in your room then its likely he was snooping around and is planning too or has already stolen from you. And the fact that he has no remorse or guilt shows he has a fuzzy idea of what private property or respect is and likely will have no problem with fucking you over further down the line.

At the very least you should confront him about it and tell him that you WILL press charges for felony theft the next time he pulls a stunt like that. Oh, and get a safe and/or change the locks to your door.
>>
>>27897214
Gun locks are literally free you fucking dumbshit
>>
>>27897163
gays more often than not have some kinda mental thing going on
you should have made a big deal about him going through your closet and personal things (which should be the obvious red flag in crossing personal boundraries, let alone taking someones gun)
>>
>>27897163
also, dont live with a fucking woman that brings men over that your other room mate feels they need to grab your gun
>>
>>27897163

What kind of autist are you?

I keep loaded mags right next to guns all the time. It's called not being a dumbass. Maybe next time if you don't want people fuckin' with yo shit, you hide it better.

BTW: that gun has AIDS now.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.