[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think NATO will look like in 30 to 50 years? Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 20
File: Future of NATO.png (581 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
Future of NATO.png
581 KB, 2000x1557
What does /k/ think NATO will look like in 30 to 50 years? Only logical thing that I could of think of besides the Alliance going to shit and dissolving.
>>
Ireland isn't in NATO.
>>
Either dissolving as the world slips further into an anarchic clusterfuck, or expanding into a worldwide alliance (obviously changing their name) to include West-aligned countries outside of Europe and North America
>>
>>27892860
Yes this is why the picture is titled 'Future of NATO, maybe'.
>>
File: Future of NATO 2.png (581 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
Future of NATO 2.png
581 KB, 2000x1557
>>27892860
Oh, oops. I missed that.
>>
>>27892837
When did Finland make such gains against Russia? Did we miss the Second Winter War?
>>
>>27892882
I wish to see Finland whole again. I believe they could do it.
>>
>independent Wales
>independent Cornwall

Really?
>>
File: NATO Template.png (438 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
NATO Template.png
438 KB, 2000x1557
>>27892905
It was a map I was playing around on. Here is the template.
>>
File: 1447617503683.png (628 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
1447617503683.png
628 KB, 2000x1557
>>
>>27892837
The Republic of Scotland will prob not be in NATO. Though we might rent part of Scapa Flow to the Russians as a naval/air base.
>>
>>27893231
The rest of the UK would not allow that to happen even if Scotland became independent.
>>
File: Republic of Celts.png (575 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
Republic of Celts.png
575 KB, 2000x1557
>>27893231
I think the Republic's of Brittany, Cornwall, Man, Ireland, Scotland, Wales should form their own coalition.
>Keltieg unan
>Kelt unn
>Celtiagh unrick
>Ceiltigh ach
>Ceiltach a-mhàin
>Celtiaid yn unig
>>
>>27892881
>>27892837
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE TURKEY
>>
File: NATO.png (61 KB, 1189x562) Image search: [Google]
NATO.png
61 KB, 1189x562
>>27893885
Turkey is already a member of NATO. It is NATO's second largest Military. I am from Wales originally, anyways, live in the US now.
>>
File: NATO.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
NATO.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1557
Unlikely, but his would be god-tier. UK and Sweden would be welcomed, provided they chance their policy vs immigrants. I would fight and die for this. A small, loyal union.
>>
>>27893950
forgot ireland and lux, fuck. Both welcomed to join masterrace EU
>>
>>27893917
>Turkey is already a member of NATO
yes I know
>I am from Wales originally, anyways, live in the US now.
cool. 'murica
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE TURKEY
>>
>>27893950
No Italy? Well equipped army desu
>>
>>27893956
Forgot Liechtenstein too.
>>
>>27892898

>Finland whole again

So reunited with Sweden?
>>
>>27893967

>surrendering the Bosphorous to the Russian sphere of influence

Seriously?
>>
>>27894018
That too. The wonderful cock and balls country.
>>
>>27894018
Bydlo, pls.
Finland is rightful russian clay and has always been.
>>
>>27893231
>Scapa Flow

>Being relent in the last 90 years
>>
>>27892837
>>27892881
>>27892994
All these and you never realized that there's no fucking way in hell Serbia's ever even thinking about joining.
>>
Things are going to start changing rapidly as our countries are slowly rotting from the inside out
>>
File: Trudeau Canada Islam Muslims.jpg (286 KB, 1440x1705) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau Canada Islam Muslims.jpg
286 KB, 1440x1705
>>27892837
NATO will fall apart as UK, France, Canada & Germany become majority-Islamic countries.
>>
File: serb 1443470375706.jpg (107 KB, 790x596) Image search: [Google]
serb 1443470375706.jpg
107 KB, 790x596
>>27895715
This. Serbs would NEVER join this christian-murdering alliance.

NATO murdered thousands of Serbs as they were defending themselves from Islam. Now the Serbs will sit back & enjoy the the show as muslims are murdering NATO civilians.

Every time some crazy islamists goes nuts and murders a civvie from a NATO country, I take a shot of rakija. Fuck NATO and fuck everyone who dropped bombs on Serbs. God will punish you by destroying your countries.

May NATO, and everyone living in NATO countries, rot in hell.
>>
>>27895947
Canada's only taking in 25k to start. And thats about all I hope they ever take.
>>
File: canada islam.jpg (57 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
canada islam.jpg
57 KB, 597x600
>>27896154
>to start
Yes, that's just a start. There will be 200,000 refugees in Canada by the end of 2016.

Also, you obviously never heard about family reunification... each of those men/women will bring in 2-3 other family members. And don't forget, there's MILLIONS of muslims in Canada already. They bring in brides from muslim countries all the time and they breed like rabbits.

Go google "exponential growth" to see how it works.

Your country's gonna be worse than France in few years time. Your new PM is a total anti-white nutjob.
>>
>>27896561
>is rethinking pulling out bombers at the moment
>taking in muslims and putting them in Sikh neighborhoods in my town (so they don't fuck around)
>Trudeau will face the facts and realize he fucked up when he said he'd cancel the F35 project
>ayyy lmao weed (had to be included)
>rebuilding navy

all in all its not the worst case ontario. We COULD have been stuck with fucking NDP as a majority government had the Libs not started gaining momentum towards the end of the election campaign. Thank fucking god that didn't happen. Still doesn't mean I like the fact that we're accepting so many refugees so quickly. Saudi Arabia and other gulf states should be taking more people in
>>
>>27895986
I love seeing red hot seething butthurt from Serbs. It warms my heart. :)
>>
>>27893950
I second this, aslong as Germamy changes their policies to what Poland is doing
>>
>>27895715
>>27895986
Please.

Serbs are sucking EU dick for membership.

And the moment shit goes down, EU is deferring to American leadership.

Welcome to the side of freedom, knockoff slavs. Maybe you might actually win this time :^)
>>
>>27896702
No they're not. CIA/Soros owns the current gov but not for long. 99% of population hates EU and NATO.

We would NEVER enter it. There would be public lynchings of politicians if they tried doing that.

Fuck EU. And especially, fuck NATO! Hope thousands more of your muslim-loving civilians die.
>>
>>27893450
Do you realize how pathetic the Irish army is? The whole country is run by politically correct cunts, and scotland is even worse. The whole coalition combined would probably be below 15,000 at most
>>
>>27896751
fuck that edge is salty.
>>
>>27896668
>butthurt
It's not butthurt. It's joy. When I see dead french pigs on the streets and when I see those islamic nutjobs going around with AK's and shouting aloha snackbar, we all feel joy.

We also feel joy when 6,000+ refugees pass through Serbia EVERY day! We feed them and sell (yes, sell... refugees pay for everything as they pass through) them water and send them to NATO countries.

I cannot tell you how much I love the sight of mile-long lines of these murdering barbarians as they're going to France, Germany, UK... all the countries that bombed us for defending ourselves.

I just pray that Obama takes more of them in.

50 years from now, Serbia will still be around and full of Serbs. Same cannot be said about your countries.
>>
>>27892881
Crimea isn't in Ukraine.
>>
>>27896804
>When I see dead french pigs on the streets
E D G Y
D
G
Y

>>>/pol/

>>27896816
;) sure
>>
>>27892994
>Eastern Ukraine has been taken by the Russians
>Crimea isn't part of Russia though

We need consistancy
>>
>>27892881
Northern Ireland is part of the uk
>>
>>27896820
>edgy
>pol
Now this is butthurt right there!!!

No edge at all. It's just how most people here feel. When these animals were murdering us, we tried to defend ourselves yet NATO bombed us in return. NATO killed thousands of christians... 99% of them civilians... to defend muslims.

Now these animals are attacking YOU and you want us to feel sorry for you?! Get the fuck out of here!

These French backstabbing bastards want the whole world to feel sorry for them. They're the ultimate victims all the damn time.

Man, fuck the French! They did it to themselves. They even sent weapons to Salafists in Syria in 2014.

The next time these animals go on a rampage, I hope that they use Zastava AK's. Maybe they already used them in the latest snackbaring... haven't checked.
>>
>>27896955
>not edgy
>when I see dead innocents I feel joy
>for some reason brings up Christianity when the US has done more to protect Christians than Russia has or do you not remember what Sinjar is? Or maybe what the Kurds who are backed by the US are doing.

Nice of you to talk about Christian fellowship when you talk about fellow christians dying and how you enjoy it.

you just outed yourself as a vatnik and a retard

You won't like innocents dying when Bosnia goes full kebab and tries to get revenge for what happened during the breakup of Yugoslavia. I don't care if you'll kick their ass, innocents will die on both sides and people you love might die.

I don't give a shit what you think about politics, but when you say you like innocents dying you link yourself to the ISIS scum you say you hate
>>
>>27896804
Want to know something hilarious? By percentage of population, you have nearly as many Muslims in Serbia as Germany or the UK.
>>
>>27898698
That's if you count Kosovo. Your sources are shit, kid.
>>
>>27896955
>Man, fuck the French! They did it to themselves.

They murdered tens of thousands of "collaborators" after ww2, read: anyone who was right wing.

Literally the country where this poisonous equality rhetoric originated.
>>
>>27894018
conquered by*

>finnish nationalism was created by swedish nobles in an attempt to incite them to rebel and cause problems for the russians
>>
>>27896955
Serbia pls
>>
File: soldier.jpg (108 KB, 855x590) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
108 KB, 855x590
>>27898726
I did not know that. I know that de Gaulle was a hardass but had no idea they killed off right wingers.

That whole country's a mess. They need a hard reset to fix shit. All this band-aid bullshit they're trying will just speed up their descent into an arabic shithole.

Just fucking ignore them. Don't waste your empathy on them. West would be better off without them. They're immense cunts and backstabbers. It's the country we most associate with treason and betrayal.

BTW, one of my replies was deleted. I guess censorship here on /k/ is strong.
>>
>>27898745
Pls what? Are you too butthurt with my honesty? Will you bitch to mods like that other idiot above did? Fucking kids.
>>
>>27892837
NATO should span all white countries and their close allies.
>>
>>27898762
Pls don't make us bomb you again or have Russia shut off your gas.
>>
>>27898765
>NATO should span all white countries and their close allies.
>white countries
Why? So they can poison them with your idiotic libtard multiculturalist ideology and can destroy them within 2 generations like all these big NATO countries have done?

Only retards would join that shit alliance at this point.
>>
>>27898774
NATO has nothing to do with the progressive left.
>>
>>27898773
Oh, go right ahead. Give it a try. We'll just send more mudslime your way. We might not have the nukes but we know how to send MILLIONS of kebab your way... so they can murder you all from within.

PS: Where are you from? I bet your nation is a zombie nation.
>>
>>27898779
HAHHHA... could have fooled me! For some reason, every one of your countries is leftist (with one or two exceptions but they're relatively new NATO countries in eastern Europe so they haven't been fucked over properly yet). And every one of your countries has committed social, cultural and demographic suicide. You're all on death throes.
>>
>>27898780
Will you please say "SERBIA STRONK" for me? Just this once. It would mean a lot to hear it from a real Serb.
>>
>>27896955
Holy shit, are you 12 or are you just that butthurt about being part of such a failure of a nation
>>
File: 800px-Schweizer_Armee_Füs_Gr_2.jpg (376 KB, 800x1380) Image search: [Google]
800px-Schweizer_Armee_Füs_Gr_2.jpg
376 KB, 800x1380
>Switzerland
>Part of NATO

Yeah, no.
>>
>>27898816
>Holy shit, are you 12 or are you just that butthurt about being part of such a failure of a nation
That adjective should be reserved for US, UK, France & Germany. 100 years from now, Serbia will still be there. These countries won't.
>>
>>27898824
Neither is Bosnia, not yet at least
>>
>Serbia
>maybe
in your dreams, criminals
>>
>>27896955
>No edge at all. It's just how most people here feel. When these animals were murdering us, we tried to defend ourselves yet NATO bombed us in return. NATO killed thousands of christians... 99% of them civilians... to defend muslims.
>Now these animals are attacking YOU and you want us to feel sorry for you?! Get the fuck out of here!

American here.

You're 100% correct.
>>
>>27898824
That trigger discipline.
>>
>>27898833
>Bosnia
HAHAHHAHA... that country exist only on paper and in the mind of EU. On the ground, in what you people call Bosnia, there is no such thing. There's only Muslim, Serb and Croat parts of it. People there share nothing. Not even license plates are unified.

Some fictional countries are more real than Bosnia.
>>
>>27898841
>Some fictional countries
like serbia, but there is little unified about your country either
>>
>>27896804
>talking shit about france
ko nam je pomogao u ratovima, ciji vojnici su pisali kuci o tome da je NATO prica o kosovu laz?
Bolje cuti govnaru
>>
>>27898832
>>27898841
Keep telling yourself whatever lets you sleep at night. I'm not even mad at you, I'm just finding it funny how butthurt you have to be to deny actual facts. It's one thing to discuss facts, a whole different thing to deny them. Just remember, every single war your beautiful country started it lost, even the last one with all of Yugoslavia's armory. Serbs are horrible at war, but good at politics.
>>
>>27898848
now this is ignorance
>>
>>27898856
>90% of serb wars were defensive
>kek dumb serb aggresor
hell, you must be american because you sure know your history
>>
>>27898837
Thanks.

And most Americans have NO CLUE about Kosovo & Metohija and what happened there.

After WW2, Tito allowed some Albanian muslims to settle there... yet Kosovo was the cradle of Serbian civilization and a place where thousands of Serbs died fighting Ottoman Empire as they were protecting Europe. In less than 50 years, muslims managed to displace Serbs through intimidation, murder and huge birth rates. While Serbs had one or two kids, muslims had 10+. And they were all on welfare/social assistance. We paid for our own destruction.

And this is what's going to happen to you.

I won't shed a single tear.
>>
>>27898867
Who are the authors of the history books you learned all your beautiful history from? Jesus fuck. Anyway this thread is obviously very serbia stronk, have fun living in denial great serbs
>>
>>27898881
Can't wait to see how you will handle the situation we were in. Where are you from? I bet you will be 10x more fucked than we were.
>>
>>27898868
Don't cry for me, Serbia
>>
>>27898868
Okay, this is my last reply here. Are you really that ignorant to believe, and to try making someone believe that Kosovo became islamized by muslims sent in the last century by Tito?
It's interesting how far you'll go to bend history to try making westerners believe you're such a great victim of a country, and of course westerners bite because everyone loves an underdog hero. Seriously, try being objective for once in life and accept the truth

>>27898886
I'm not at all discussing the subject of refugees, that's a different story. I'm discussing the topic of serbian repliers and supporters victimizing serbia in every thread.
>>
>>27898891
Unless you’re Israel, I won't. Israel's the only country I respect. Rest of you are lost causes and not worth even a mourning.
>>
>>27898901
the truth is I never left you
>>
>>27898881
Holy shit /pol/ is autistic, its common knowledge that most of the wars serbia fought have usually been for survival.
We have been attacked countless times, but since you western idiots only know about le remov kebab, you think serbia is this amazin aggresor that does daily genocides
>>
>>27898899
>Okay, this is my last reply here. Are you really that ignorant to believe, and to try making someone believe that Kosovo became islamized by muslims sent in the last century by Tito?
It's the absolute truth. Go look it up. And same will happen to your country.
>>
>>27898852
cije su bombe padale po Beogradu? francuske. francuzi nisu jedan prst podigli da pomoze srbima. ciji vojnici su u kosovu danas i ciji vojnici ubijaju srbe? svabe, francuzi i amerikanci.

francuzi su kurve. dabogda im sjebali muslimani celu drzavu.

srbija nema druga osim rusa. francuzi nisu nasi prijatelji.
>>
>>27898948
Ne seri budalo za sve sto si reko mozes NATOu da zahvalis.
To je vojna organizacija koja ne zna za moral i cesto siri lazi u svoju korist.
A i mnogo seres o tom bombardovanju, to je njima bio visak municije pa su malo iskoristili politicku prednost tog vremena jer je tada ruski predsednik bio djana.
Da nas je nato stvarno bombardovao ne bi bilo jebenog beograda moroncino milenijalska
>>
>>27898963
ma ti si bre jebena budala. NATO je ubio 5,200+ civila. da su ubili vise, bio bi genocid.

francuzi su prodrzavali hrvate u ratu, ne srbe. francuzi su nas prodali. rat je zavrsio samo zato sto smo kapitulirali. da nismo, sve bi nas pobili. francuzi su govna. dabogda propali. a izgleda da necmo trebati dugo da cekamo da vidimo tu propast.

samo suti i uzivaj shou. sledecih 10 godina ce biti spektakularno. sav NATO ce se raspasti i sve te zemlje ce imati ratove izmedju muslimana u njihovim zemljama.
>>
>>27898990
To se zove propaganda,kao sto sam rekao, zapadu su prodavane price da smo mi losi.
Pitaj nekog obrazovanog francuza jel srbija valja
A kolko se secam spasili su oni mnogo vise od par hiljada
>>
>>27898999
uh, ubili 5 hiljada, spasili par hiljada! jebote! gde da im zahvalim za takvo spasavanje! jebem it... kakav je to dobar urtak! samo 5 hiljada su pobili. odi to reci majkama od cije su decu pobili.

Grci su bili u NATOu od 1952. oni su rekli NATOu da nece ubijati srbe. oni nisu dali ni da amerikanci/englezi/svabe koriste njihove baze. to su prijatelji! ne jebeni francuzi.

zasuti i procitaj knjigu!
>>
Marine will get us out of the Nato as soon as she gets her renewable CDD in the Elysee.

Switzerland are also starting to abhor the presence of the NATO and WTO buildings in Geneva, I live near there, often visit Geneva since I'm a Jurassic French, and it's often tagged with swatsika, that's a good thing.
Swiss and REAL French people at least share the same opinion and culture, just like the Italians.

We're on a political turn, the social-liberal EU is a cancer, we must eradicate it.

And we need to get back our army. And we also need to remain armed.
>>
File: anti-islam-1.jpg (74 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
anti-islam-1.jpg
74 KB, 540x360
>>27895986
Killing Catholics and burning churches is hardly defending Christianity against Islam.
>>
>>27899057
Nice propaganda. Too bad it's divorced from reality.

But don't worry bro. We'll remember your deeds long after you've become a caliphate. Cheers.
>>
File: tfw no armalite.jpg (3 KB, 120x126) Image search: [Google]
tfw no armalite.jpg
3 KB, 120x126
>>27896908
>Northern Ireland is part of the UK
>>
>>27899057
Where are you from? France? Germany?
>>
>>27899109
It doesn't matter where I'm from.

>>27899072
>propaganda
Killing civilians isn't justified and doesn't make you better than your enemy.
Yes your people got fucked over by the Ustaše but responding in like terms only breeds more hate.
>>
>>27899049
spasili par stotina hiljada*
vec sam ti rekao za propagandu zapadnog sistema, ali ti samo zelis da mrzis svet i pozivas mi ovde na krvnu osvetu.
Kratkovide budale kao ti su razlog zasto ova drzava nikad nece stati na noge
>>
File: kebab as far as the eye can see.jpg (199 KB, 1200x840) Image search: [Google]
kebab as far as the eye can see.jpg
199 KB, 1200x840
>>27899127
Please do tell me. I live like 30 min away from a spot where thousands of refugees pass every day. If you tell me the country & city where you're from, I'll go and try to find some refugees that are going there and will buy them a burger and an energy drink. I'll even print them some maps so they arrive safely. We are clearly savages so it's best they go to your place.

From Serbia, with love. Thanks for everything, NATO! No hard feelings, eh.
>>
>>27899137
ma it is idiot. zapad nema buducnosti. drzi se rusije i kine.
>>
>>27898735
>Finland is just a shield to Sweden/Norway from Russian
>it was actually made to be this

Am I getting this correct?
>>
File: 1427979892266.png (269 KB, 525x414) Image search: [Google]
1427979892266.png
269 KB, 525x414
>Switzerland
>Armenia
>Serbia
>>
File: 1439693407018.jpg (33 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1439693407018.jpg
33 KB, 413x395
>>27899138
>>
>>27899165
>Azerbaijan
>>
Kosovo is not a country, and definetly not a member of NATO.. Serbia is in no way a maybe.
>>
File: NATO.png (628 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
NATO.png
628 KB, 2000x1557
I didn't notice this shit until I opened it in paint, but OP is a massive faggot. In the original Finland suddenly got Kola and everything north of Ladoga, Crimea was still Ukrainian, and Kaliningrad was given to Lithuania.

OP confirmed for NATO shill

Here is what it should look like
>>
>>27899386
It's pretty recognized, sorry serbturk
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo
>>
>>27892837
>austria nato member
>russia exists
pick one. usa and russia made a deal in 1955 that austria should be neutral. austria joining nato would be an act of war
>>
>>27898824
wtf is that white paper shit? is that like the peice of paper on you dick at night to see if you get night boner? but to tell if you chambered a round?
>>
>>27898840
look closly, his finger isn't on the trigger

>>27899473
This means the rifle is "neutralized". It is unloaded and marked as such, so you can point it at someone without violating safety regulations (for training and excercises)
>>
>>27899138
based serb
>>
>>27899473
>is that like the peice of paper on you dick at night to see if you get night boner?
???
>>
>>27899447
>Russia
>Fighting a war over Austria when the entire point of Austria being neutral no longer exists

Pick on and only one
>>
>>27895947

>that pic

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>27892837
>30 to 50 years
You're being way too optimistic. NATO will disband in about 15 years or less.
>>
>>27899761

Austrian here, we will never be part of NATO, because our people don´t want to join. So russia does not need to attack us at all.
>>
>>27903537
I dunno, Russia seems to make it a particular habit to threaten or push around non-NATO members.
>>
File: 124123.png (422 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
124123.png
422 KB, 2000x1557
>>
>>27898715

>Isn't it the desire of the Serbs themselves to count Kosovo?
>>
>>27899138
Jesus Serbians really are that buttmad.

Don't you guys ever move on from things? Oh wait, you are in the Balkans. I forgot you're no better than the Arabs for blood feuds.

>I can't wait for Bulgaria to lose its shit again
>>
>>27892905
>Doesn't question independent Scotland
The sweet scent of inevitability.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.