[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anywhere in Australia where i can get a Moist Nugget? Is it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Anywhere in Australia where i can get a Moist Nugget? Is it worth the buy?
>>
Trawl on used guns.
Or yknow. Get a SMLE for cheaper, and get a better rifle too!
>>
>>27847240
>Anywhere in Australia where i can get a Moist Nugget?
Yes.

>Is it worth the buy?
No.
>>
>>27847240
https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=65740

One here for $450
>>
>>27847346
noice i wounder how many nazis it killed?
>>
>>27847376
Not enough
>>
>>27847240
https://www.cleaverfirearms.com/Products.aspx?Search=mosin+nagant
>>
>>27847240
It's maybe worth the buy. You can get surplus ammo, it's sold at all gun shows and I think PPU makes commercial stuff. Last I looked surplus stuff was ~$0.70 per round i bulk and $0.75-1.00 per round in packs of 20 when it's available like that. It's no where near as cheap as it is in the US so a nagant isn't the ultimate poorfag rifle here.

The guns themselves are still ok price though. You can get them brought in by the crate from New Zealand, probably bets to split this with mates. You'd probably end up paying $700 for one like this but it'd be a very good example of a rifle. Otherwise just trawl around on usedguns and gun shows. I've seen them for sale for around $400. Your local store probably has some.

I just bought an SMLE because they're cheaper and better. Though ammo is more expensive, the ammo is also more available.
>>
>>27847443
>I like not eating and sleeping on the floor
>b but at least fascists(I dont know what that actually is) were beat for glorious communist regime
>>
Take your country back and you can have all the guns you want

Australia is like England's perpetually keked special ed brother, no guns but so much land
>>
>>27847376
The vast majority of soviet nuggets on the market today have never seen action in any war; they're mostly arsenal surplus (surplus meaning "oh shit we have too fucking many of these things that are just taking up space collecting dust in the arsenal"). You can safely assume that your nugget has never even been fired in the general direction of another person, let alone killed any nazis.
>>
>>27848611
ive got a 33 izhevsk with a nicely corroded barrel and 1" counterbore. im pretty positive some slav or three died with it in their hands
>>
>>27848611

I don't think that's true.

Most of the nuggets on the market were re-arsenaled after WWII, and sat in crates because the Ruskies are paranoid fucks. Then they started being exported after the Berlin wall fell.

There are marks on them, usually a rectangle / square with a diagonal stripe through it, indicating they went through post-war refurb.
>>
File: Type 53.jpg (60 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
Type 53.jpg
60 KB, 832x624
You can get them on abusedguns fairly cheap.
Pic related is my Type 53 that I got for $350.

They're good guns, but it depends what you want it for.
>>
Fuckin love mine. Got it earlier this year for $150 and it's my standard rifle to bring out to the desert for my nogunz friends to abuse. It's loud as fuck, has a manageable kick, and is decently accurate.

That said, it's not a $350 gun
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.