[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT, CCW in action thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: s-s-s-s-selfff-d-d-ddefense.jpg (29 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
s-s-s-s-selfff-d-d-ddefense.jpg
29 KB, 620x368
Post CCW, self defense in action, green text, videos, pictures, all welcome. Did you ever pull your gun out ready to defend yourself? Did you ever engage in a firefight? What happened? This is geared towards civilians.
>>
File: goodwork.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goodwork.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
No bad things ever happen to you /k/?
>>
File: OP is a Fag.webm (336 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
OP is a Fag.webm
336 KB, 540x360
>>27804062
>>
File: OP is a Faggot.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
OP is a Faggot.webm
2 MB, 320x240
>>27804754
https://youtu.be/5bsAMSQ13bY
>>
File: OP is a Fag 1.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
OP is a Fag 1.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>27804772
>>
File: Oberz Home Defence.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
Oberz Home Defence.gif
2 MB, 370x281
>>
>>27804062
>Did you ever pull your gun out ready to defend yourself?

Yes, when my garage got broken into at 4am. When I got there however the nig-nog was already like a block down the street, holy shit they can run
>>
File: k stops a bully.gif (2 MB, 370x200) Image search: [Google]
k stops a bully.gif
2 MB, 370x200
>>
I've carried every day for almost five years now and I've never once even come close to needing to use my pistol and I hope and pray it stays that way.
>>
I was about five seconds away from pulling the trigger last night /k/
Now I've been spending all day just thinking about it.
>I live in a gated community
>around two years ago my next door neighbor got his house broken into
>turns out he's a navy seal and was packing some serious heat
>never had any crime after that
>now I'm coming home from a late dinner out and I see a car waiting in front of the gate
>I pull up next to him and I see he's got face tattoos and a bandanna
>red_alert.gif
My town's last census was about 94% white, so to see a Mexican like that was instantly offsetting
>now I'm in front of him opening the gate and I can't get a plate number because of his headlights
>he follows me in and I pull off, allowing him to pass me, then I follow from a distance as he turns into a cul-de-sac
>I see him drive up to houses that don't have any lights on and walk up to shine a flashlight into the windows
>I pull out my phone to call the police but as I do, I see his car turning around towards me
>my phone slips in a crack as I rush to put my car in drive
>drive back to my house and as I get out of my car I can see his headlights approaching down the street
>shitshitshitshit
>I run in, grab my shotgun, and run back out
>if he's going to look in my windows he'll need to walk through a gate and up a small path
>there's a small wooden fence that connects the gate to my house, I crouch down next to it
>He doesn't stop the car this time, I just see his headlights and hear him circle and drive off
I spent the rest of the night with the shakes. I mean, fuck, I had the shotgun and I could've spent the night in handcuffs, or even dead if the situation had turned out differently...
How do those of you that have gone through a shooting process things afterwards? I still don't know what'll happen if he comes back
>>
>>27805075

Did you call the fucking police and file a report

Also go door to door and notify your neighbors to keep an eye out.
>>
>>27805084
Yeah, I talked to the cops that night and sent out an email to the homeowner's association.
Ironically enough, that was how I met my navy seal neighbor. Imagine hearing gunshots at 1:00 in the morning and then having a man wearing a skullcap, soft shell jacket and beard pound on your door afterwards...
>>
File: 1446256520738.jpg (33 KB, 720x571) Image search: [Google]
1446256520738.jpg
33 KB, 720x571
>>27805075
jeb bush teir bait you fag
>>
>>27805075

Hey,

I'm this guy here:
>>27804801

Just want to let you know that prior to my garage getting broken into, the weeks before I noticed a particular teal car driving slowly around my cul-de-sac. It was very suspicious, they'd drive very slowly, stop in front of a random house, stare at it for a while, and slowly drive out.

Be on your guard.
>>
>>27805075

>navy seal

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>27805213
Not everyone's a memester you know, they do actually exist.
I'm a milfag so I know how to spot them
>>
>>27804754

Damn, that was a risky shot that guy took, could easily have taken his friend's head off.
>>
>>27804772

Pretty sure those niggers are drunk.
>>
>>27805213
yeah dog is literally the jeb bush of trolling
>>
>>27804062
Is that hawkins less autistic brother?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.