[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a gun that doesn't need ammo? Where you could just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Is there a gun that doesn't need ammo? Where you could just pick it up and pull the trigger and it'll shoot without you needing to go buy bullets and load them into it.
>>
>>27800097
this isnt call of duty
>>
My dick
>>
>>27800097
Slingshot
>>
>>27800097
gun is basically a method for transferring energy into an object and causing that energy to destroy the object.

you can't create energy from nothing. in normal gun, the energy comes chemical reaction and the carrier is bullet. in railgun, the energy comes from batteries, and the carrier is a metal shaft. in slingshot the energy comes from your muscles, and the carrier is stone.

I guess one could imagine solar-charged laser weapon, but that's not really a 'gun'. definitely not one that you would pick up and shoot.
>>
>>27800281
and yes, I know that batteries generate electricity and muscles generate kinetic energy through chemical reactions as well.
>>
>>27800097
A loaded gun?...
>>
>>27800336
I liked this post before it became popular.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 865x807) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 865x807
>>27800097
Git out and stay gone. 1/10.0x10^22
>>
File: small-rock1.jpg (394 KB, 1690x1230) Image search: [Google]
small-rock1.jpg
394 KB, 1690x1230
Some arm movement required.
>>
>>
Go back to >>>/b/ you little nigger faggot
>>
>>27800097
This doesn't seem like bait at all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.