[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian revenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: KAB-1500.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
KAB-1500.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
In the past hour the UK and the US have said that the Russian airliner was probably downed by a bomb on board, making this the biggest terror attack since 9/11.

What kind of response will we see judging by their reactions to Chechen terror attacks in the past? They're already dropping some crazy shit like pic related, how might they step it up from here?
>>
kucks
>>
>>27793308
>1500kg laser guided conventional bomb
>Crazy

What?

No, no really, what?

That's not even something to raise an eye about. The US drops similar bombs all the time and no one bats an eye.

Anyway, expect the exact same thing to happen that happened the last time Putin false flagged something to get into power.
>>
>>27793535
but then he ended up paying them off.
>>
Maybe finally someone will eradicate IS.

The US drop bombs and train the local militia strategy does not work so well.
>>
>>27794328
>Maybe finally someone will eradicate IS

And then no one will take their place. Just like IS didn't take Al Qaeda's place. After IS is gone no one in the middle east will want to bomb the west/Russia

oh wait...
>>
>>27793308
Russians probably bombed their own plane to increase their involvement in Syria.
>>27794328
That someone won't be Russia.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uanap--EFYQ
>>
>>27793308

>they will go boots on the ground and get BTFO of Syria by mudslimes
>their economy will collapse
>Russia fractures into several states
>>
>>27794396

Assad.

>>27794410

A coalition including Russia. Its about time the world reacts to IS.
>>
Could you imagine the shitstorm if it was a US flight?
>>
>>27794453
... again
>>
>>27794467
> a coalition
Lol everyone that says this can never name who would be in the coalition because most of the countries that want anything done in Syria want Assad removed. Will that coalition fight in Syria or Iraq or both? What about IS in Africa, going to send another coalition for them them? Maybe we should start by executing the Saud family
>>
>>27794467
Nobody really cares about putting in the sheer amount time, money, and lives wasted trying to fight them when some other nutjob extremist group will pop up basically immediately to continue shitting up the middle east for years to come.

It's about time we just start glassing shit until they take a hint.
>>
>>27794608
All we're seeing is rebellions in the modern age. The world is globalized, and communication is instant, which makes it both in your face and easy to back a cause at the same time.

Historically the best way to deal with an rebellion is to make it not worth the fight. stamp it out or improve the living conditions of the group that seems asspained.. Obviously, given ISIS ideology, I think that leaves the world one option.

Basically the world has gone soft, and ISIS needs to be taken out back and dealt with but can't because of muh human rights and all that bullshit. Russia is the country that I'd expect to do it, at least on the superpower level.
>inb4 superpower. They're relevant enough on the world stage to cast their lot in the Syria problem, that's enough for me.
>>
ISIS is calling Russia's bluff. Putin will not send in the troops but will further be pushed to coordinate with the West.

That's my take.
>>
File: 1444927327146.jpg (65 KB, 516x1599) Image search: [Google]
1444927327146.jpg
65 KB, 516x1599
>expecting vatniks to do anything good for the world

Their response will be to continue denying ISIS had anything to do with it. Russia only objective is to keep Assad in power, and actually having to get serious about going after ISIS will derail them from that objective.
>>
>>27794884
Getting serious about all of the rebel groups is exactly what will keep Assad in power though...
>>
>>27794884
Gayest. Countryball. Ever.
>>
>>27794906
ISIS is not the main threat to Assad, the rebels operating out of Aleppo are.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.