[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hezb any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bison.jpg (78 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
bison.jpg
78 KB, 640x472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFdhPaf4vFI

Why is Hezbollah so damn disciplined? Pretty much every other outfit in the middle east is spray & snackbar tier.

They are a Lebanese Resistance/Terror group ( supported by Iran and Syria. They ought to be absolute shit tier, but they seem to be a capable fighting force. Why is that?

>pic unrelated
>>
>>27792153
because funded by joos
>>
>>27792163

Literally what.
>>
File: sceptic.jpg (19 KB, 361x450) Image search: [Google]
sceptic.jpg
19 KB, 361x450
>>27792163
spare me the shitposting, I just need a military option on them.
>>
>>27792174
>>27792179
what, are you breaking tradition and NOT shitting on the jews for everything?
>>
>>27792243

Jews are absolute shit-tier ally when it comes to funding the absolute worst niggers that exist (a common trait they share with saoudian) but hezbollah is the only thing it would make absolutely no sense for them to support. Them actually controlling the nazis all along would be even less retarded.
>>
File: 1445112759029.jpg (9 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1445112759029.jpg
9 KB, 505x431
>>27792153
>not a single aloha snackbar in the entire video

what witchcraft is this
>>
>>27792302
Also only aimed shots, covering fire, standardized uniform and equipment. Makes me wonder why.
>>
>>27792302
>>27792315
clearly jewish hand popets posing as hesbola mudslimes
>>
>>27792153
This video doesn't make sense. They aren't shouting into the air and mag dumping at every opportunity.
>>
>>27792276
if it wasn't for the nazis there would be no Israel.
If it wasn't for the nazis people would still be wary of the jew.
If it wasn't for the nazis the jews couldn't guilttrip the west.
It cost the peasnt jews a lot of blood but hey, they're peasants.
So backing the nazis would have been a good idea for american/outside of europe zionists.
>>
>>27792153
>Why is Hezbollah so damn disciplined?
They're not a purebred combat group. As a political party with a foot in the normal political process with a military wing it makes sense to keep the combatants in check or it can reflect negatively on their politicians.
>>
>>27792416
>They're not a purebred combat group. As a political party with a foot in the normal political process with a military wing it makes sense to keep the combatants in check or it can reflect negatively on their politicians.

A party and a political program and own turf sure helps, but you could say the same about Iraqi paramilitary or most other Iran sponsored organizations. Maybe it is because they are more or less at constant war for 40 years.
>>
I've always wondered, where the hell do they get their M16s from?
>>
>>27792153
>>27792416

just a reminder that this is "kataib hezbollah" and not the lebanese one, called just "hezbollah"
both funded by iran, but the kataib one is the iraninan/iraki version with many of them seem to be well trained but still have some spray n' prayers
lebanese one is pretty experienced for "sandniggers"

>>27792163

>iranian backed militia
>terrorists? jews have to fund them!11

kek
ever heard of shia and sunnis?
>>
>>27792601
>dead jews
>>
>>27792601
Lebanon has a ton of surplus M16s lying around. Not hard to guess that some of them made their way into Hezbollah's hands.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.